About this listing
This is an excellent bright newly refurbished double room to let in a huge stylishly furnished 4 bedroom house with a spacious bathroom downstairs, a toilet upstairs, a kitchen with all the mod cons, a living room and a nice flower garden only 12 min. walk from the city center.
With its big bed, the room ideally suits 1 person or a couple who wish a short or long period of stay. The room is provided with a central electricity and gas heating and it offers comfortable furniture on a new wooden floor, a free wireless internet, a fridge and a large storage space.
Its great layout and its peaceful location close to Croke park, Fairview Park, Connoly Station, Luas, Bus links, shops, restaurants, take aways, bars, surgeries, fitness and water sports centres and the sea make it a desired place by anyone looking for comfort close to the heart of the city.
A hair dryer, a washing mashine and all the kitchen gadgets are available for every guest.
All bills are included in the rent.
1. No big noisy parties from 11 pm to 9 am according to the state's requirements.
2. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
3. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
4. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
5. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
6. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 15 per person per day.
7. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 50 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
Due to maintanance works we couldn't stay at her place. But she organized an appropriate alternative for us.
The flat has been changed without our accept, to a different but very close location and similar facilities. It was a comfortable room with bed, small kitchen with all the facilities needed and a bathroom. It was small but cozy. It was a pleasant stay in the room, however, the communication with the host was not prompt. We have sent a message one month before arriving and until the night before our arrival it was not been replied yet. After contacting AirBnb website, the host has replied us giving the information needed to access the flat.
This location was fine for the one night I spent there - it's a private, locked room in an otherwise house-like place.
Large bathroom is located at bottom of the residence, which another person staying there showed me.
I arrived in the evening - having tried to communicate this with Elitsa two and three days prior as I had just arrived in country.
When able to call the number provided, I believe it was the housekeeper, who was friendly and said she'd leave the room open for me to access, which she did.
The room was fine for one person for a night, with a comfortable bed - but it feels very out of the way, especially once you get off the bus (the stop is conveniently closeby)... so I'd say it was a bit high-priced given the remote location, but over all not bad.
We have had a great time in Dublin. Thanks Elitsa for this nice chance! :)
Anyway, I would like to make a list with pros and cons for the next guests.
- The apartment is close to the center, we have always gone walking everywhere.
- The housekeeper and her family have been very kind with us.
- The apartment was really clean!
- Despite you have to leave the room at ten, we could leave our luggage in the house and grab it later.
- It is next to a great italian restaurant. We extremely recommend going there!! :)
On the other hand...
- Despite it has wifi, the signal is very bad in this room...
- It is a cold flat, there are some radiators, but the flat is still cold.. It is an advantage to have a small room, since it gets warm pretty quick even with the small heater available.
As you can see, there are more advantages than drawbacks! We extremely recommend you getting it! Cheap and nice! What else do you need? I would go again! :P
Thanks again Elitsa.
Hi Elitsa!!! We have had a great time in Dublin!!! The housekeeper and her family became our friends, they are very nice people!!!! The house where perfect clean and organized!!!! We strongly indicate you place to stay in Dublin!!!!! Best Regards!!!!
bueno,tengo que decir que no tuve el gusto de conocer personalmente a elitsa,pero la casa cumple con todo lo que promete,y con elitsa siempre se puede tener contacto a través del teléfono,he quedado muy satisfecho y la casa esta muy cerca del centro a 15 minutos caminando o 5 en autobús.pude hacer mis desayunos y cenas en la casa y todo fue estupendo,recomiendo la estancia en esta casa.
Bel endroit et bon rapport qualité/prix. La chambre est confortable et les prestations correspondent à l'annonce. Dommage que nous n'ayons jamais vu notre hôtesse...
This host has 332 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews