About this listing
With additional cost of €25,00 we provide Airport Transfer (8:00am-11:00pm)
Comfortable apartment 50sq.m, in the region of Porto Rafti, Snt. Spyridonas, 100m. distance from the beach, 40' from the centre of Athens, 15' from the international airport.
The house is very sunny, modern and minimal decorated with all essential for a pleasant stay.
At the 1st floor: 1 bedroom for 2 guests with a double bed (60inX79in or 152cmX200cm) and a 2nd bedroom for 2 guests with a bunk bed, a small bathroom with shower. Balconies for both bedrooms with nice view to the green garden.
At the ground floor: Small lounge, kitchen completely equipped, dining table, clothes washing mahine.
Spacious exterior places, small privet garden and nice place at the front as well as at the back, to enjoy your coffe or your dinner at the warm days of the year!
Air conditioner (in to the double bedroom) and electrical heating in every room.
Also provided upon request the above:
2 mobile sim cards upon request and you can buy the credits.
1 bicycle for adults
1 bicycle for childrens up to 3 years old
1 baby bed
1 baby chair for lunch
1 children's car seet
1 set beach toys for children
1 beach umbrella
1 beach chair
1 portable sunbed
Walking distance from the house you can find beautifull sandy beaches, the "Snt. Spyridonas" beach, the "Love Cave" beach, or across the house, you can enjoy swiming.
Near the house you will also find restaurants, cafeterias, mini market and traditional bakery.
At summer time, within 5' driving with the car, you can enjoy a drink to the beautiful "Castle" with the breathtaking view, go to cinema or to the theatre.
The house is ideal for travellers who want to explore Athens, having however a safe distance from the noise of the city centre, and relax!
It is highly recomended for those who love the sea, and families with children as the house is placed hardly 100 metres from the beach. For those who need relaxation and calmness without the noise of the city centre, allthow having the possibility to be there in 40' by driving the car.
Greece combines the calmness of the blue sea with the beauty of the green mountains, the monuments and the magic of an ancient civilization with the beauty and modern life of the city centre within a few only minutes distance from each other!
It's up to you to choose when you will explore the city centre, visit the museums, enjoy siteseeing or live the night life of Athens and when you will walk or relax at the beach enjoing the sun and the sea.
We have flexible check in and check out times. We try and adjust our times to suit your needs....so just let us know when you would like to arrive and depart and we will do our best to satisfy your requests.
Looking forword to wellcome you and offer you a pleasant stay!
Please follow the rules below at all times:
1) Provide a photocopy of your photo ID (passport/ID card) upon arrival.
2) Local laws prohibit loud music 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00. Please be respectful towards other tenants by being quiet when leaving and entering the building.
3) Leaving cooking pans/oven unattended is not allowed
4) Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use bins provided. Toilets will clog and you will be charged unclogging fees.
5) Be responsible with the use of air-conditioning and electricity by turning the A/C units and lights off when they're not needed or when leaving the house. Leaving them on is wasteful and harmful to the environment.
6) We ask that guests refrain from smoking indoors. However, it is perfectly acceptable to smoke in the outdoor spaces - we have plenty of ashtrays in the house to help with that.
7) Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building.
8) Please leave the common areas clean and tidy.
9) Please keep it clean as you'll receive it and enjoy the best of it!
Thanks for understanding and obeying the rules of the house.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and we wish you'll have a fantastic time!