Private Room in residential home with Private bath (sleeps 2)
Minimum stay 2 nights. Tile floor, cable-TV, internet, use of full kitchen with microwave.
***(NO SMOKING)*** There will be a charge of $150 (BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD/ACCOUNT) for any smoking in rooms or thru windows; , lighting of any items that produces a flame or smoke (to include incense and candles), damages to items of furniture etc...
(ii) extended stays must be paid for thru Airbnb at least 2 days prior to your check-out date or request will be denied.
Thank you for choosing Jullett’s Place for your accommodation while visiting our lovely but “expensive” city.
Recently our area has been rezoned and is now included in Jamaica.
My bordering neighborhood still remains SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, and ROCHDALE VILLAGE.
I will do my best to help you have a wonderful and exciting time by providing you with maps, ideas, information and places to see and visit during your stay.
• When in doubt please ask about anything and everything. I will take the time to get the information for you
• On the other side are the house rules (not written in stone), but to help both of us (Host and Guest) better understand each other. It is my goal to provide excellent service to you and I do need your participation.
• We are 5 boros (Manhattan-NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island). All have their own uniqueness and flavor; different culture and a wide array of things to do and see.
• Manhattan – Clubs, WTC, Times Square, Broadway, Financial District, China Town, Central Park , museums, Intriped Space Museum etc.
• Queens – US Tennis Open, JFK + LGA airport, Mets (Baseball) Stadium, MOMA museum, largest ethnic group in the US
• Bronx – largest Zoo, Grand Concourse of Hispanic culture, Yankee (baseball) Stadium
• Brooklyn – Largest center of Caribbean groups and culture famous (West Indian Day Parade), spicy food, jerk chicken, hot clubs, steel bank music
• Staten Island – (famous saying for having a lot of “MOB Mafia families ), free ferry ride to and from NYC where you can get a good view of the Statue of Liberty
Easy access to JFK airport less than 5 mins:
15 mins to Laguardia airport.
Walk to LIRR (Railroad) for a short 25 mins ride to the heart of Manhattan.
From corner of house use the Q85 bus to the E train subway to NYC
Use the local bus (Q3 to and from JFK), subway, or car to baseball Mets Stadium, US Tennis Open, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$12 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
1. Very close to JFK, Q3 bus stop to JFK is 100 ft away, 2. Clean from top to bottom, 3. Private bedroom was never bothered, 4. Cable TV with more channels than one could ask for, 5. Shops conveniently right around the corner, 6. Jullett was very nice and accommodating, 7. Her place is very secured so you feel safe at all times, 8. No complaints whatsoever would definitely recommend to everybody!
My stay with Jullett was really good. I had my own room, and public services near it to get to the city. She was very kind of sharing with me some information about different things to do but as I didn't need them it wasn't necessary. Its a safe place to stay and really warm to.
I hate to leave such a negative review, but I am forced to because I'd rather be honest about my experience. For starters Jullett was difficult to reach. I had to text and call her a few times just to get the door code. Here's the good news, the home is a nice home, and the neighborhood isn't bad, it is only one block to the bus. Plus there was a T.V in the room with more channels then I could ever ask for. My problems were the smell in the main area, while not a bad smell, is definitely noticeable. Then, what made my experience horrible was that I was in a bedroom on the first floor, and whoever was above me kept me awake the entire night. The floor creaked, and creaked, I can only imagine what whoever it was up there was doing. I paid to have a place to get some sleep & I didn't get what I paid for.
Very professional. Quiet area, but a bit of traffic noise coming through the AC. Rooms and kitchen were very clean. Basic medium/small room with queen bed, cable, internet, and a leather couch/futon. Front door had an electronic lock. Clean towels neatly folded in the dresser, very well thought out BnB on par with a good hotel. I'm told summer is packed, but winter was almost abandoned which I liked(I was the only occupant of 3-4 rooms on main floor, but 8-9 rooms total in house). Coffee/tea and such were always avail. Area is Jamaica Queens, so there really wasn't much to do there, and I had a car so I didn't know how easy mass transit was.
I just recently came back from my trip to NY and I had a blast! I like the place. It was fairly close to the airport and with LIRR and Subway, it didn't take that long to get to Manhattan, 30-40 mins. Just be aware of the train schedule as it gets slower after 12nn (1 hr interval).
The room and the place was clean and well-maintained and the neighbourhood is quiet and peaceful during my stay.
I would recommend this place to everyone.
I liked the place, quiet, clean and pretty centric near all fast food, chinese restaurant and a very short ride to JFK airport and LGA the Q3 bus stops in the corner which you can take to the airport or transfer to the Q8 to lefferts blvd and take the subway to Manhattan, (total about 1 1/2 hrs ride) the area is ok and the neighbors also, they seem to mind their own business, im staying here again next time.
Cheap, easy to locate and very well connected, as promised. As to the amenities provided, a good place to come back and crash out for the night, along with good Wi-Fi. Shared bathroom with the host's family cramps things a lot, but, at the price, you need to adjust. Juliett is quite friendly and communicative when available, (which she is rarely is) and her brother was really a great guy, went out of his way to show me around.
A very easy place to get to and from JFK, right off the Q3 line. Didn't take very long to get into Manhattan, either. Clean, nice kitchen and bathroom, no complaints. Was a lovely place to stay at a great price.
Jullett's place was easy to find and very close to JFK. Our room was very clean and all instructions were very clear. All amenities are available In the bathroom and kitchen. Jullett wasn't available when we arrived but called us later to check on us. She helped us with directions and even mailed a package for us. We recommend Jullett's place.
Awesome place. Very clean. Host is very accommodating and helpful. Would definitely recommend.