Monthly rental only, 1/10 - 6/15, includes utilities. Huge 1 bed, non-smoking condo; floor to ceiling windows & 40' balcony. Easy 1 mile walk to metro or bus stops out front. Close to NIH, shopping and DC. Queen Sleep Number bed. Roof top pool.
The four best things about my condo are:
1. It has over 1200 sq ft of living space.
2. It has floor to ceiling windows along the entire length of the unit.
3. It has a 40 ft long balcony with beautiful flowers and comfortable seating.
4. It is very convenient to DC, all the other historical attractions in the area, I 495, I 270 and I 95.
This listing is for the entire one bedroom, one bath condo.
1. Keys are available at front desk
2. Check-i(URL HIDDEN)a. Monday – Friday: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM E(URL HIDDEN)b. Saturday: 2:00 PM- 4:00 PM E(URL HIDDEN)c. Sunday: 2:00 PM- 4:00 PM ET
3. Check-out: before 11:00 AM ET
4. Parking is complimentary, but you must place a guest notice in the windshield of your car, or the association may tow your car. The parking permits are in the kitchen cabinet closest to the hallway.
1. Smoking: No smoking is allowed in the unit or on the balcony.
2. Check-out Check List(URL HIDDEN)a. Strip bedding and put used linen in blue basket in closet(URL HIDDEN)b. Remove used towels and cloths from bath and kitchen and put them in blue basket in closet(URL HIDDEN)c. Take garbage and recyclables to utility room behind elevator. Be careful not to lock yourself out. The new trash bags are in the pantry closet on the shelf(URL HIDDEN)d. Please wash any dirty dishes, utensils, pans, glasses, etc. that you use while in the unit, and put them back in the cupboards. If you use the dishwasher, please put cleaned items in cupboards before you leave(URL HIDDEN) .Return the parking sticker to the cabinet if you used it during your stay.
3. Pool: The pool is open Wednesday – Friday from 1:00 to 8:00 PM, Saturday from 10:00 to 8:00 PM and Sunday from 1:00 – 8:00 PM. To access the rooftop pool, take the elevator to the Penthouse and follow the signs to the stairwell leading to the pool. Indicate your condo number and enjoy the warm sun and heated pool. I have a noodle and another float support in the front closet.
4. Laundry: If you want to wash clothes, the laundry facilities are on the G level. The door is opposite the elevators and you use the entrance key fob for access. There is a cart in the front closet that is handy to carry clothes and detergent, etc. to the laundry room. There is a white money card in the round bowl on the entry chest that you use to pay for washers and dryers. I keep about $10 on the card, so please replace the money you used at the machine next to the front desk. It takes $5, $10 or $20 bills.
5. Kitchen: Please feel free to use any of the items in the fridge, cupboards or pantry. You may find beer or wine and feel free to help yourself. However, it would be very appreciated if you could replace what you enjoy so the next guest will also have items available when they first arrive.