Located on a beautiful street, this 1BR modern bungalow is close to everything. Near the heart of Santa Monica, you'll be minutes to the beach, great restaurants and shops, 3rd St Promenade, UCLA, and Beverly Hills. Approx. 15 minutes to LAX, there is easy access to public transportation and plenty of free parking. This is a gem community in residential Santa Monica.
The apartment is about 800 sq. ft. with it's own private front yard and access to a back patio. It comes fully furnished with a modern relaxed decor. All the utilities are free including a 46" flat screen TV with FIOS cable TV, free wireless internet access.
There is a washer and dryer in the apartment with all the amenities you can expect to find in a home. Stay here and live like a local for a relaxing getaway or short term stay.
Enjoy yourself and relax! This is a smoke-free unit.
JC is a thoughtful and friendly host. He greeted me in person and was very responsive when I had to change my checking out time. The place is perfect for leasure and work and the neighborhood is quiet, residential, close to Ocean and stores. Great experience!
Jc is so nice and accommodating. His place is clean, warm and cozy. Peaceful and safe neighborhood. We lived there for 40 days, and everything is fine. We can take bus to the beach or for shopping conveniently, and there is a supermarket just 5-minute walk away. Also, there are 2 parks nearby that our baby love to play at everyday. We enjoyed our vacation there and hope to be back again.
As someone who has been both traveling with AirBnB and hosting for a while now, I can say my overall experience with JC's apartment was great.
It's a good value for money, although not perfect. Here are some pros and cons.
1. The bed room and living room look really nice and are as described.
2. The house is right next door to them, and they are very responsive, so if you need to check in or out at weird times it's no prob.
3. The apartment was clean and organized, fresh sheets on the bad and clean towels in the bathroom.
1. It's not walking distance from the cool places, so if you don't have a car it might take you sometime walking. (easy to move around with Uber and Lyft though).
2. The apartment was very very cold, besides the bedroom which had a heater, the rest of the place was freezing, heating wasn't working and if you wanted to sit in the living room you need 2 coats. (I assume this isn't a problem in California if you are not visiting November through February).
3. The kitchen it self is a bit old and comes completely empty. I mean there is silverware, plates and pans, but not the real basics you need to get by. There were no butter, oil or salt/pepper. I guess it's ok if you're not planning on cooking, but coffee and sugar to complete the coffee machine and filters could have been nice
Awesome. Mellow (walkable) neighborhood, great host. The house is neat and very nicely furnished. Free parking on street, very close to direct/inexpensive bus routes to both ucla and Santa Monica beach. Fit my needs perfectly.
I stayed at JC's place for 6 weeks. I'd return in a heartbeat! JC is a good guy - great host and communicator. When I moved in everything was clean and ready. Plenty of drinking water, paper towels, toilet paper. Great TV and nice floor fan. There's a comfortably set living room, bedroom with clean sheets and plenty of closet space. Fast and steady WiFi. Very nicely done interiors - you'll feel comfortable. Hope your visit as as pleasant as mine has been.
jc did a good job ensuring the house was ventilated all day. it had been a hot day and he had it opened and the fans turned on to try to get some airflow. the house was spacious and clean. jc was communicative and in touch via text. overall it was a great first airbnb experience!
JC's apartment was clean, well decorated, and conveniently located. It's quite handy that he lives next door as well so that coordination for arrival is zilch. I highly recommend staying here!