About This Listing
Welcome to Cindy's B&B in Soeul!
My house is cozy and cute house with beautiful garden and nature. It is surrounded by Bugak mountains.
This room(Room3) has a double bed(queen size, Latex). Two people can stay here. It has a private bathroom. It equipped with an air conditioner and floor heating system.
You will share Kitchen and living room.
Also we have a beautiful terrace behind the house. Enjoy relax time with a cup of coffee ,music and superb natural landscape in the terrace!
We have 3 rooms for guests in total.
If you would like see other guests, please visit below the link.
We offer towels, shampoo, body cleanser body lotion, toilet paper, tooth paste, soap, hair dryer but no tooth brush.
Free Wifi is available inside the house.
You can share our kitchen utensils, a refrigerator and washing machine.
Interaction with Guests
Our family live with guests. We share our life and culture. After breakfast, I always let guests know how to go tourist attractions with a easy and fast way and recommend good places. Also if guests have any questions during travelling, they contact me by a messenger and I help them.
Nestled between Inwang and Bugak mountains, Buamdong (부암동) is a peaceful neighborhood located in the center of Seoul
- Buam-dong is really popular place among Korean people. The town is surrounded by lush green forests, unusual rock formations, as well as various historical properties. Unique restaurants and galleries are scattered around, and the popular hallyu drama ‘The 1st shop of Coffee Prince’ was filmed here. Koreans who are fed up with the city and hard working often come here to have a fresh air and rest with their family. The beautiful scenery heals the people.
- 5mins. to go good restaurants and coffee shops such as dumpling soup, fried chicken, pork barbecue, Korean food, pizza and so on.
- 5mins. to go Cheongun park( hill of Yundongju) and Seoul Fortress
The park is really beautiful. You can see whole downtown Seoul there. Also the entrance of Seoul fortress is just 5 minutes away from my house. It is historical property and many people go for a climb there on weekend.
- 15mins. to go Cheongwadae(Blue House) where the President live.
- 15mins. to go Baeksa Valley(Baeksashil) which was the site of a villa of a renowned prime minister in the Joseon Dynasty. With easy trails and plenty of places to rest, Baeksashil is the perfect spot for a private picnic or a family outing.
- 20~30mins. to go Gyeongbokgung Place, Gyeongbokgung station
The nearest subway is Gyeongbokgung(景福宫), line No.3. It takes 7~10minutes to go to the station by bus, but the subway is not within walking distance from my house.
However, 6 buses near my house go to tourist attractions directly such as Myeongdong(明洞)， Insadong(仁寺洞) ， Dongdaemun(东大门) ，Namdaemun(南大门) and so on.
It is quite convenient. Every morning I will give you information how to go there and recommend some places.
★ It takes about 3~5 minutes to go to the nearest bus stop from Cindy's B&B.
★★No transfer. Each bus directly goes tourist attractions
- 5~10mins. to go Cheongwadae(Blue House)
- 10mins. to go Gyeongbokgung Place, Gyeongbokgung station
- 15mins. to go Gwanghwamun, Cheonggaecheon, City Hall. Samcheongdong, Insadong
- 20~30mins. to go Seoul train station, Meong-dong, Namdaemun Maket and Dongdaemun Market
From Incheon Airport, you should take a airport limousine bus, No. 6011 and get off Gyeongbokgung station(경복궁역). I will pick you up by car. It takes less than one hour.
From Kimpo Airport, You should take a subway at Gimpo lntl. Airport(김포공항), Airport Railroad line and then transfer at Gongdeok(공덕) to line no. 5(purple line).
Please get off at Gwanghwamun(광화문, 光化门 ) and way out Exit no.2. I will pick you up by car.
Other Things to Note
You have a chance to wear Korean traditional cloth, Hanbok(female only).
The price is included breakfast. You will enjoy Korean style breakfast.
Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
About the Host, Cindy
Welcome to Cindy's Bed & Breakfast! We serve you as my family. You will experence real Korean life and culture. Every morning we serve Korean delicious meal. My house is surrounded by mountain so it is suitable for anyone who wants to take a real rest in Korea. Travelling is too tired sometimes, take a rest with fresh air and nature!