A luxurious renovated one bedroom & den apartment, centrally located and entirely yours to enjoy! From our Downtown building you can walk to some of the most exciting places Vancouver has to offer. Here is a sneak preview:
- One block away from Granville Street where you can find great clubs, pubs, and restaurants
- Just a couple of blocks from the city’s most vibrant shopping area, Robson Street;
-Just walking distance to movie theaters
- A 15 minute walk to the Acquabus Ferries that take you across to Granville Island (a must see!), where you can visit the public market, listen to live music, eat some great food or simply stroll and view all the beautiful items made by our local artists;
- A 10 minute walk to trendy Yaletown, which has some great restaurants and boutique stores;
- Three blocks away from the Vancouver Art Gallery;
- A 20 minute walk to beautiful Stanley Park;
- A 5 minute walk to a skytrain station so you can get anywhere in the city, including the Vancouver International Airport;
- And for those travelling on business, we are within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre and BC Place.
Our apartment is fully furnished and has broad 9’6” ft. windows, providing great views of the Downtown area and plenty of daylight. The bedroom has a queen size bed, the den has a double size bed and desk area. An open style kitchen gives the place a very comfortable and open feel.
All (like new!) linens, towels, hair drier, iron and all kitchen accessories are provided for our guests.
Your own private balcony with a bbq!!
Other features include:
- LCD TV and DVD Player
- cable television
- Free High-speed wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
-Underground parking available for $18.00 per night
Coin laundry is available on each floor.
The building is called Fortune House and it features a large outdoor terrace, a fully equipped gym and parking is available at an extra charge. All this is available for our guests to enjoy. 3 high speed elevators.
This premium one bedroom suite is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver at Nelson & Howe, just minutes from world-class shopping and dining in Yaletown, Gastown and Robson Street and close to BC Place, the Vancouver Art Gallery, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and the Orpheum Theatre.
Why stay in a hotel, when you can have your own condo centrally located in the heart of downtown Vancouver!
We look forward to having you stay with us!
A private gym for your pleasure and convenience.
Interaction with Guests
Guess interaction can be as much or as little as you'd like. We can answer and assist you very quickly before, during and after your stay.
Truly in the heart of the city! IGA Market Place, one block away, features ready-made gourmet meals, baked goods and deli fare. Just a few blocks from Robson Square with its ice rink. Close to BC Place and Stanley Park, both with year-round attractions. Exceptional choice of nightlife, live music and world class theatre
This is a walking city with top notch public transit. Frequent buses will take you anywhere and 42 miles of SkyTrain light rail will whisk you to the outskirts in short order. Of course, taxis are ubiquitous.
* No pets.
* No smoking (really, absolutely no smoking in the apartment or building).
* No kids under 12.
* Guests must follow the strata bylaws and regulations.
* No unregistered guests.
* No more than 6 people in the apartment at any given moment.
* Please remove you shoes when entering the unit (as good Canadians do).
* Please avoid removing make-up on the towels. There are Kleenex, cotton pads, and cotton swabs provided for that purpose.
* Although I don't charge a safety deposit, I trust you to reimburse me in case of any incident (stains, broken glasses, lost keys, etc).
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do not host events/parties/overnights in our suites at the moment
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
We've stayed at the apartment for 23 days and it was as described and the location is more than ideal. It has all the basic you need and more to make your self feel at home.If we ever come back to Vancouver we will return to this place without a doubt. The host was very friendly and always very fast to answer any questions we had before and during our stay. Thank You.
Cristina was friendly and helpful, her apartment is cosy but well laid-out, well-equipped and in a great location. We had a great time!
Cristina was very accommodating. A month before the trip, I no longer needed to go to Vancouver and Cristina was wonderfully kind to allow me to transfer the booking to a friend, who ended up staying in the condo. He reported that the experience was great, that the condo was well-maintained and comfortable, and that the host was kind and gracious. If you're looking for a hassle-free experience, I highly recommend booking with Cristina.
This apartment is really just amazing. Really centrally located, one block from Granville Street and its colourful characters. So easy to walk/bus/train to everywhere from this hub.
Clean and tidy, modern appliances and comfy bed.
Cristina and her husband were lovely and greeted us as we arrived. They were on hand for any queries but we didn't need to bother them as they provided simple instructions on how everything works in the building and apartment.
We recommend that you stay here when you're in Vancouver!
What a fantastic and homey place to stay! Right in the heart of downtown Vancouver close to everything, Cristina has thought of everything to make your stay perfect, including extra blankets and throws, tissues, magazines, dvds, whatever you could think to want. Very classy with beautiful views out over downtown and a super safe building. So helpful with directions, etc, and very good contact before the stay, too. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!
My in-laws stayed in the apartment, so this is a review "by proxy". Only little issue is that their adult daughters stayed with them part of the trip, and we thought the apartment was a 2 bedrooms (as mentioned in the title) while it is only a 1 bed and den (as mentioned in the text description). The den didn't have a door and was therefore not entirely private, which was not obvious given the description or pictures.
Other than that, location was great, and they said everything was nice and convenient. Cristina was very accommodating in working out the booking fee with the number of guests varying throughout the stay.
This host has 108 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are originally from Brazil but have lived in Vancouver for quite a while (I don't want to date myself!). My husband Jorge is a carpenter and is also building a catamaran, for which I highly admire him! I have a business that I am very proud of, called Mogiana Coffee. I import coffee directly from my family's estate in Brazil. It is one of the best coffees you will ever taste (of course I am a little biased!), with over 120 years of tradition behind it. We always have some avaialable for our guests to taste!