About this listing
A luxurious renovated one bedroom & den apartment, centrally located and entirely yours to enjoy! From our Downtown building you can walk to some of the most exciting places Vancouver has to offer. Here is a sneak preview:
- One block away from Granville Street where you can find great clubs, pubs, and restaurants
- Just a couple of blocks from the city’s most vibrant shopping area, Robson Street;
-Just walking distance to movie theaters
- A 15 minute walk to the Acquabus Ferries that take you across to Granville Island (a must see!), where you can visit the public market, listen to live music, eat some great food or simply stroll and view all the beautiful items made by our local artists;
- A 10 minute walk to trendy Yaletown, which has some great restaurants and boutique stores;
- Three blocks away from the Vancouver Art Gallery;
- A 20 minute walk to beautiful Stanley Park;
- A 5 minute walk to a skytrain station so you can get anywhere in the city, including the Vancouver International Airport;
- And for those travelling on business, we are within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre and BC Place.
Our apartment is fully furnished and has broad 9’6” ft. windows, providing great views of the Downtown area and plenty of daylight. The bedroom has a queen size bed, the den has a double size bed and desk area. An open style kitchen gives the place a very comfortable and open feel.
All (like new!) linens, towels, hair drier, iron and all kitchen accessories are provided for our guests.
Your own private balcony with a bbq!!
Other features include:
- LCD TV and DVD Player
- cable television
- Free High-speed wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
-Underground parking available for $18.00 per night
Coin laundry is available on each floor.
The building is called Fortune House and it features a large outdoor terrace, a fully equipped gym and parking is available at an extra charge. All this is available for our guests to enjoy. 3 high speed elevators.
This premium one bedroom suite is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver at Nelson & Howe, just minutes from world-class shopping and dining in Yaletown, Gastown and Robson Street and close to BC Place, the Vancouver Art Gallery, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and the Orpheum Theatre.
Why stay in a hotel, when you can have your own condo centrally located in the heart of downtown Vancouver!
We look forward to having you stay with us!
A private gym for your pleasure and convenience.
Interaction with Guests
Guess interaction can be as much or as little as you'd like. We can answer and assist you very quickly before, during and after your stay.
Truly in the heart of the city! IGA Market Place, one block away, features ready-made gourmet meals, baked goods and deli fare. Just a few blocks from Robson Square with its ice rink. Close to BC Place and Stanley Park, both with year-round attractions. Exceptional choice of nightlife, live music and world class theatre
This is a walking city with top notch public transit. Frequent buses will take you anywhere and 42 miles of SkyTrain light rail will whisk you to the outskirts in short order. Of course, taxis are ubiquitous.
* No pets.
* No smoking (really, absolutely no smoking in the apartment or building).
* No kids under 12.
* Guests must follow the strata bylaws and regulations.
* No unregistered guests.
* No more than 6 people in the apartment at any given moment.
* Please remove you shoes when entering the unit (as good Canadians do).
* Please avoid removing make-up on the towels. There are Kleenex, cotton pads, and cotton swabs provided for that purpose.
* Although I don't charge a safety deposit, I trust you to reimburse me in case of any incident (stains, broken glasses, lost keys, etc).
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do not host events/parties/overnights in our suites at the moment
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
i had an excellent stay! the place is really very nice, clean and modern. the flat was very quiet, there was absolutely no noise from neighbors. the building and flat felt quite safe, too, because there is video surveillance in the building. the location is extremely central - within a convenient walking distance to many attractions. cristina was readily available to answer questions about restaurant or running routes. highly recommended and i would definitely stay here again!
Very nice experience. The rental was exactly as depicted - clean, modern and comfortable. Check-in was easy. We had an issue with the toilet handle and flapper. I texted Cristina and the response to fixing it was very prompt. Great location. My colleagues and I had a conference at the convention centre and it was about a 15 minute walk. I would recommend the place without hesitation.
The host couldn't be there when we arrived, since she was celebrating mother's day, but her friend was there to let us in. The place was very nice and modern. There's a workout room in the building that I almost got a chance to take advantage of. The neighborhood can be a bit loud from traffic and such, but that's because it's right downtown and convenient to everything. The one thing to note is that the steps to the loft bed are quite steep, and there's no way (that I could see) to turn off the lights from up there. So I would turn off the living room lights and use the flashlight on my smartphone.
The apartment was very cosy and perfectly located in the middle of Vancouver downtown. Cristina was very helpful and all directions and instructions given were very clear and useful. We felt like home and would recommend Cristina's apartment any time!
We've stayed at the apartment for 23 days and it was as described and the location is more than ideal. It has all the basic you need and more to make your self feel at home.If we ever come back to Vancouver we will return to this place without a doubt. The host was very friendly and always very fast to answer any questions we had before and during our stay. Thank You.
Cristina was friendly and helpful, her apartment is cosy but well laid-out, well-equipped and in a great location. We had a great time!
This host has 116 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cristina
We are originally from Brazil but have lived in Vancouver for quite a while (I don't want to date myself!). My husband Jorge is a carpenter and is also building a catamaran, for which I highly admire him! I have a business that I am very proud of, called Mogiana Coffee. I import coffee directly from my family's estate in Brazil. It is one of the best coffees you will ever taste (of course I am a little biased!), with over 120 years of tradition behind it. We always have some avaialable for our guests to taste!