About this listing
Sit back and relax in 1 of the 5 guestrooms, It is designed with Space invaders. It symbolizes simple life, happy and full of energy. All designed with guests' comfort in mind. Sure you will love it.
Sit back and relax in 1 of the 5 guestrooms. All designed with guests' comfort in mind. Everything does is centered around the guest' experience, ensuring comfort and relaxation. Book your room now. The first step is to enter and submit your travel dates in the spaces provided.
The guestroom of our flat is located in a local street. You can see the local shops, and you must love our traditional Hong Kong style here. It is just 5 minute's walk from Yau Ma Tei MTR station exit C.
It is an old, traditional lovely chinese building. So there is no elevator in the building. So we will need to walk up 1 floor. It is clean as we clean the stairs everyday. Sure you will love it.
We are local Hong Kong, and user friendly too. We can give you advice, recommendation and guide you in any way possible.
The guestroom is also available for long term rent. Pls let me know if you have anymore questions.
Here is the measurements for your information.
Double bed : 5.2 x 6.4 feet
the head of bed to wall: 7.2 feet
Door(inner): 2.3 x 6.6 feet
tiolet : 5.2 x 3.2 feet
- Private bathroom and toilet
- Double Bed & Mattress [Cater 2 - 3 guests]
(No sofa bed provided)
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Electric Water Kettle
- Water Heater
- Body Towel
- Shower Gel
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Pillows and Bedsheet
- Toilet Paper
- Room card for the own door and the main door
- Tourist Map of Hong Kong
- Elect, Water are all inclusive
- Cleaning stairs of the building everyday.
- Featuring room service
- One two free HK SIM card for 7 days unlimited online data, calling ( pay if requested)
- Refrigerator ( pay if requested)
- Heating to provide warm air ( pay if requested)
If need the extra objects, please alert me up-front. This is sure to make your trip an enjoyable one.
Surrounding facilities and entertainment
If you love Hong Kong local culture, you must try here.
1. Temples street is a night market which you can see there are many peddlers selling fashion, art-craft, souvenir...
2. There is a famous cinematheque nearby which shows many characteristic movies which you must love them. Famous Hong Kong Asian Film Festival is held there once a year.
3. Convenience stores, laundry, supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, massage salons, fruit shops, post office, flight ticket agencies, cafe, bank, bus stops...... Easy access to everything may need in the neighborhood.
4. You are very safe because there is a police station nearby. :)
1. Mido Cafe 美都餐廳, 63 Temple Street.
(Famous, old style HK restaurants)
2. 四季煲仔飯, 6 Arthur St
(Famous, old style clay pot rice)
3. 興記煲仔飯, 15 temple str
(Famous, old style clay pot rice)
4. Dim Sum 功夫點心, 8 Portland St
(Famous Kung Fu Dim Sum Restaurant)
5. Dessert cafe 貴花甜, 8 Portland St
(Famous Dessert cafe)
-To airport: walk 5 mins and take 30 minutes by Bus A21 (HK$33),
45 minutes by airport express (HK$60),
20 minutes by taxi (HK$250),
-Going to Central, Tsim Sha Shui, Mong Kok just take you 10-15mins.
Keep it clean and no smoking.
Make sure to contact me after landing and reaching the meeting point, such that I can meet you in the meeting point.
Late charge HK$280 will be requested if check in at / after 11pm.
For safety and energy saving concerns, please turn off all electric equipment.
Early check-in can be arranged without charges. We will try to arrange a place for you to leave your luggage if requested. The room card will be provided after 12pm (noon).
The idea behind our properties is to create a “home away from home” feeling; a property that is unique and stylish and provides an authentic atmosphere for those who want to experience a special part of Hong Kong.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it is the materials that have been provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible or the neighborhood.
Enjoy your stay!
另外, 若果進房時間於晚上 11 時/ 11 時後, 我們將會額外收取港幣 $280.
請於到港時& 到 '會面地點' 時聯絡我，確保我能在油麻地" 會面地點 " 歡迎你.
下午12時前可以安排辦理進房手續，我們會嘗試安排一些地方為你們安放行李，房卡將會在下午12 時後發放 。
在這裏, 我們希望可以提供一個 "家" 的感覺，為了讓你感受香港本土，獨特的感覺，每間房間都是獨特，有個性的， 期待你會愛上香港， 愛上這裏。
請尊重這裏的一切。 感謝 ! 感恩 !
Cozy room and convenient to MTR. The space is a little small but that's quite normal in HK. Rachael is very helpful with the direction and travel tips. Will consider stay here next time :)
I have booked this for my parents' first trip to HK. My parents are very happy with the convenient location. Everything is so accessible. Host is really friend. From booking to communicating to checking if my parents have reached (they were unreachable for a moment), I only have thumbs up for Rachael! :) would definitely book here if I happen to visit HK again!
This host has 379 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Rachael
I love travelling around the world. I can speak in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. I like bringing happiness to everybody. Hope to make more friends from different countries. Hope to give a happy, amazing eperience to all people who live in my place and let them love Hong Kong culture.
So I just created a little guest house here. Hope I can share everything with you all.