Beautifully furnished and completely new loft in the heart of Montreal downtown's business district. There are two bedrooms, one is a master bedroom with a walk-in closet. The other is a open concept loft style bedroom with a double bed.
May accommodate up to 6, there is a queen sized bed in the master bedroom and a double sized bed in the second bedroom and two extra mattresses can be layed on the living room to accommodate two more guests.
BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED AND COMPLETELY NEW:
- 11 feet high ceilings
- Cherry Red Hardwood Floor
- Leather Sofa and Glossy L Bar with 2 bar stools
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- French-door Refrigerator
- Over-the-range Microwave
- Range, Dishwasher
- Keurig Coffee Machine
- High speed Fiber Optic internet/WIFI
- Heating and Air Conditioner included
- Digital upright Piano
- Walk-in Closet
- Security guard
- Full Gym
- Rooftop warm salt-water swimming pool with large BBQ Grill open during summertime
- Game room with TV and cable, pool table, 2 foosball, ping pong and air-hockey tables
- Sauna Room
- Complete set of cookware, glassware and utensils
- Complimentary coffee
- Stainless steel Toaster, Water Boiler, Blender
- Linens and Towels
- Blowdryer and Iron for clothes
- Toothpaste, Bodywash, Shampoo and Conditioner
WITHIN 5 MIN WALK TO:
- Numerous Bistros/Restaurants/Cafes and Groceries
- Complexe Desjardins Shopping Mall
- Eaton Center/Underground Shopping Mall
- Palais des Congrès (Montreal Convention Centre)
- Place des Arts (Performing Arts Centre)
- Museum of Contemporary Arts
- Théâtre du Nouveau Monde/ Club Soda
- Quartier Chinois (China Town)
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Quartier Latin
- Quartier international
- Vieux Port / Old Port / Old Montreal
- McGill University
- and many other tourist attractions/business conference centers
WHAT'S UNIQUE ABOUT THE LOFT
- Easy access to Airport shuttle 747
- Free parkings can be found nearby
- Vibrant neighborhood of exciting shops, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Perfect location to explore the city by foot!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
(1) WHAT IF I ARRIVE LATE / LEAVE EARLY?
A: It's not a problem just notify me ahead of time and text or call me when you are 30 minutes away and I will meet you in the lobby to give you the keys.
(2) WHY SHOULD I USE AIRBNB INSTEAD OF BOOKING A HOTEL?
A: For several reasons:
1) Our apartment comes with a full kitchen, dining table, TV and 2 beds and would be comparable to a full suite which will cost $250+ a night in most hotels
2) We are flexible with check-in and check-out, as long as there's no schedule conflict with the next guest
3) We provide clean towels, bedsheets, duvet covers and pillow cases to all our guests
4) It's perfect for a group of friends/two couples because you can enjoy the large living room/dining room space
5) The loft is at the heart of downtown Montreal, the location is equivalent or more advantageous compared to many downtown hotels.
(3) DO I HAVE TO BRING MY OWN TOWEL?
A: Like most hotels we provide 2 bath towel and 5 face towels. If you need more just ask and I will try to arrange it for you. We also provide shampoo, body wash and toothpaste. The only thing we don't provide is toothbrush.
(1) AIRPORT SHUTTLE: for a $10 shuttle ticket, the Airport Express (bus line 747) will take you directly from the airport to the bus stop located 1 min away (look for stop Beaver Hall / Rene Levesques) from this loft. What's more convenient is that you can use the same ticket for any bus and metro/subway for the following 24 hours, with unlimited travel.
(2) PARKING: free parking can be found on the street nearby or you can find paid parking space that charges from $6 to $20 per day. Please note that the availability of the free spots depends on the time of your arrival. It is generally more difficult to find one on weekdays (especially during work hours as parking spots in downtown are precious). On weekends, it is a lot easier and public parking lots often offer special rates for Saturday and Sunday. You can find more info about Montreal parking here: (website hidden)
(3) TAXI: taxis are right around the corner, in front of the US consulate. Usually, The taxi fare to and from the airport is at $40 fixed price. (Check the sticker on the window behind the driver for different flat rates)
(4) METRO/SUBWAY: within 5 min walk, you can easily get to the most central and the busiest metro stations: McGILL and PLACE-DES-ARTS (green line), both connected to the underground city and major office complexes OR to SQUARE VICTORIA (orange line) located in the Quartier international de Montréal.
- Shuttle bus: seven-four-seven (Airport)
- All-night buses: (phone number hidden)
- From the closest bus stop (René-Lévesque / Beaver Hall): (phone number hidden)
- From McGill metr(phone number hidden)
- From Place-des-Arts metr(phone number hidden)
- From Square Victoria (phone number hidden) schedules, maps and more bus lines, visit the STM (Société de transport de Montréal) website
*Subway/Bus tickets: various fares for metro/subway and bus are available. For example, tourist passes offer unlimited travel from one day ($10) to three days ($18). If you only plan on going out at night, the unlimited evening pass at $5 would be perfect since it's valid from 6pm to 5am the next day. A $13 weekend pass (from Friday 6pm to Monday 5am) is also available. A complete list of fares can be found at the STM website: (website hidden)
***Unlimited evening*** • $5.00
Unlimited travel between 6 p.m. and 5 a.m. the next morning.
***Unlimited weekend*** • $13.00
Unlimited travel between 6 p.m. on Friday and 5 a.m. on Monday.
***1-day pass*** • $10.00
Unlimited travel for 24 hours, valid on the P.-E. Trudeau/Downtown airport shuttle (747).
***3-day pass*** • $18.00
Unlimited travel for three consecutive days.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$747 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2523 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Excellent loft in an ideal location. The full kitchen and great furnishings made our stay much more enjoyable than any hotel.
Great spot in a great location. I will def stay here next time I'm in Montreal.
Max is a great Host , he received us and was very carismatic . We really did enjoy our trip ! Thanks to you Max because everything was perfect !
Max was a great host. Now, about the place
+ Location is amazing. It is in the center of the downtown and everything is within walking distance.
+ Apartment was neat and clean and the place was well maintained. And very FANCY :)
+ Kitchen was clean too.
+ Bathroom was nice and well stocked.
+ Provided with extra mattress if at all anyone plans to have extra people.
+ All the amenities were available (except swimming pool as it was winter)
+ Nice Piano and a little guitar. We kept ourselves entertained after a hectic day of touring.
+ Parking spot available in the same building which is a HUGE plus in downtown area.
+ Max responds fairly quickly if at all you need anything from him
Cons: (Not too bad but probably worth noting down)
+ Water in the bathroom was never hot. And we really needed a hot shower in the -13C weather, it was always lukewarm.
+ It is little tricky to park in the parking spot provided. I think it would be tough for an SUV to get in there because of the foundation bars. You would literally need 1-2 people to assist you with parking.
Still, I would highly recommend Max's apartment and would love to stay there again if at all I visit Montreal again in the future.
All the way from, SF
Quel bel endroit pour demeurer à Mtl! Directement au coeur de la ville, près de la gare de train, des stations de métro et du centre des affaires. Bel accueil de la part de Max et un appart superbe pour mon séjour. Comme à l'hôtel avec tous les avantages sans les désagréments. Je le recommande vivement!!
Max was a very nice and intelligent host! We were a large group but were accompanied very well. He was always there to answer our questions that we had and the place was great! We were able to check in early and enjoy our stay ver much so. Thanks Max!!
Beautiful apartment in a beautiful city. Although the weather was really cold during our visit, we were very comfortable in Max's apartment and felt at home.
Fortement recommandé! Merci beaucoup
We had a great time in our stay here, and the location was excellent. Overall property was clean. But when we checked in the sheets were dirty (including gruesome white stains across quilt cover - YECH! - and hairs in children's bed) which is so not what anyone wants. The unit has a washer which we used but lack of dryer was a hassle. Cheap underground parking didn't work out because our van was too big to fit in the space, so we parked out behind the building which required 5am trips out to re-pay the daily rate (lot parking is for 24 hours only - expired daily at 5am, phew). Yux was pleasant to deal with and checkin/out went smoothly.
Great place better then a hotel ample parking .... I really liked it will stay for more days next time...