About this listing
Come stay on our private property next to a running stream in the hills behind the small town of Cambria. Enjoy our gardens and pick fresh organic vegetables to use on site or take home with you. We also have a unique, funky mineral bathing spa.
Come experience an exclusive, rustic get-away to lose your stress in the farm's natural beauty.
The creeks, which run year-round, offer vigorous hiking opportunities that trail you into into the virgin forest that has not been touched since the native Chumash were here.
The creek may also lull you to sleep during a hot afternoon while being cooled by wispy tradewinds from the coast. The clean air is also noteworthy, as are the stars that have no problem showing their brilliance and romance
Forest Cabin - a secluded hideaway with kitchenette, bathtub, wood stove, sleeping loft and decks.
• Handcrafted, rustic, redwood cabin
• Solar heated mineral spa with vulcan sulfur water
• Private and secluded
• Warmly decorated w/ a natural flavor
• Linens provided
• Queen and double sized bed; fits four comfortably ($150 is double-occupancy price)
• Family friendly; dogs and cats allowed
Garden, outdoor spa, whole property for hiking