About This Listing
This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
See house manual upon arrival.
No smoking inside the bungalow.
Rental for photo shoots are an additional cost.
From the very first moment, I felt comfortable by the way that Brenna welcomed me and my friend. The experience of staying in this house exceeded my expectations. It is located in the heart of LA where you can catch everything within reasonable amount of time. The hosts are very friendly and love to talk to people. The house is full of entertainment such as cooking stuff, DVDs for new movies, directTV, books...ets. I would definitely come back to it whenever i have the chance to visit LA.
Brenna was very friendly and welcoming. The home is fabulous and just like photos. We stayed for two nights while our place was being fumigated, and the home had everything we needed for comfortable stay. The neighborhood is quite and walking distance to many great local businesses.
Just arrived back to NYC from an amazing time in LA. My two friends and I visited for 5 days. The stay at Brenna's home in Culver City was really cool. The place was conveniently located in Culver City, with many small cafes and restaurants literally 5 minutes away. In addition, we were only no more than 25 minutes away from major attractions such as Hollywood, downtown LA and Venice Beach. Neighborhood was very quiet and residential. I think the BEST accent to it all were the AMAZING, mouth watering chocolate cupcakes that Brenna gave us on our second day there. To die for! :) I would recommend this place for anyone looking for comfort and convenience. Thank you.
My sister and I were recently in LA visiting family and feel that we really got lucky when we got to stay at Brenna’s charming bungalow in Culver City. Lots of space for the two of us. The couch in the living room unfolds into a good sized bed. Very modern décor, terrific shower and well appointed kitchen...and wonderful reading material! It was only minutes from LAX but the second you pass thru the gate into a lovely courtyard, you are out of the crazy traffic and into a calm and peaceful sanctuary. The large, folding front doors can be opened to let in the fresh air so that you feel it's part of the patio. Brenna and her family could not have been more gracious or accommodating. We enjoyed an occasional chat with her and her adorable children. Definitely a winner in the “home-away-from-home” category!
Brenna and Charlie’s Garden Bungalow is the place to be! My husband and I were amazed at how the Bungalow was exactly as it appeared in the photos, and then some. The space is super cozy, clean and open. It's situated right behind the main house surrounded by a beautifully adorned backyard. The bed was so comfortable we fell asleep minutes after laying in it. It’s a great location for visits to Hollywood, Burbank, Venice Beach, Santa Monica and Malibu. The neighborhood is quiet with ample street parking which was great! This was our first Airbnb experience and we are very satisfied with the ease in which everything came together from the booking to our arrival. Brenna and Charlie, you are model hosts and we hope our paths cross again! -Heather & Jeffrey B.
Brenna and Charlie were an excellent hosts! Brenna met us when we arrived and went through everything we needed to know about the apartment and explained parking rules, etc. The apartment is incredible and the outdoor space is so amazing! They even knew it was my birthday and gave me a card (drawn by their incredibly cute son Julian) and left me a cupcake in the fridge. We absolutely loved the outdoor space, especially the fire pit. The place has an excellent location in quick driving distance to everything you would want to see in LA. I will be staying with Brenna and Charlie the next time I am in LA for sure!
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews