This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
Brenna was very helpful and responsive. Their bungalow was exactly as pictured- so cute. Great place to stay- and it was close to everything! We had a great time.
Brenna was so accommodating via text while out of town, and like most Airbnb hosts, amenable to last-minute booking and prep.
Brenna's bungalow was such a beautiful and conveniently located location for our recent stay. We were just a few minutes from several beach cities and great shopping. The bungalow is bright, newly remodeled and clean. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the LA area!
Brenna's bungalow in Culver City is just as wonderful as all the reviews say - clean, comfortable, plenty of room, great kitchen and fantastic outdoor area to relax in. Would love to stay again next time I'm in the area.
We could not find a better place in a big city like los angeles. The bungalow is very quiet and confortable, and well furnished: you will find everything you need. Also it's very well located to discover the city by car (free parking in the street) . Although we did not have a chance to meet Brenna And her Family, her instructions were very clear and we had good communication by email!
The bungalow was beautifully designed and useful. The bed was the most comfortable bed ever. Everything was even better than the pictures! Close to all the best things of Culver City and near the beach.
Very nice house, lovely neighborhood and amazing place. Thank you so much Brenna for your hospitality, you have a lovely family. We will keep your address for our next visit! Un abrazo grande
This is a really modern, fun, yet functional space with lots of privacy in Brenna's shrub enclosed backyard. We opened the front doors and windows in the evening to enjoy the lovely weather and outdoor sitting area. We felt so at home with the outdoor grill, fireplace with seating, and the hot tub as well. Very comfortable bed, and our daughter was happy on the fold down futon. Brenna and her husband were wonderful hosts. Highly recommend.
We enjoyed our stay at Brenna´s bungalow. She is a great host and the location is also very nice, clean and stylisch. Culver City is very central for trips in and around L.A.. We hope to come back soon. We would highly recommend Brenna´s Garden Bungalow.
Great hosts and the bungalow was perfect in a quiet neighborhood with easy street parking. We had a great time in Culver City and will certainly stay at Brenna and Charlie's again!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT