This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
See house manual upon arrival.
No smoking inside the bungalow.
Rental for photo shoots are an additional cost.
Brenna and Charlie were an excellent hosts! Brenna met us when we arrived and went through everything we needed to know about the apartment and explained parking rules, etc. The apartment is incredible and the outdoor space is so amazing! They even knew it was my birthday and gave me a card (drawn by their incredibly cute son Julian) and left me a cupcake in the fridge. We absolutely loved the outdoor space, especially the fire pit. The place has an excellent location in quick driving distance to everything you would want to see in LA. I will be staying with Brenna and Charlie the next time I am in LA for sure!
Brenna and Charlie are amazing hosts and their bungalow is a fantastic location to use as a base when exploring LA. The two of us had plenty of room to relax and the communication with Brenna was always very quick and easy.
We had a wonderful stay! The bungalow is beautiful and exactly as the photos show. Brenna and Charlie were very responsive to any needs we had. Thank you!!
Brenna has a cute place that has all the conveniences that you might need for your stay in the LA area. We found the location to be fairly convenient for the touring we were interested in. Everything was in great shape and tidy when we arrived. We would definitely recommend staying here!
We had a wonderful stay at the cottage. A beautiful, convenient place. Highly recommend and will certainly return!
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews