About this listing
This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
See house manual upon arrival.
No smoking inside the bungalow.
Rental for photo shoots are an additional cost.