About this listing
This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
See house manual upon arrival.
No smoking inside the bungalow.
Rental for photo shoots are an additional cost.
Fantastic place to rent!! Brenna made us feel welcome from the get go. Her place was exactly like the pictures. Very clean, lots of towels, well stocked kitchen (even a blender for my smoothies!) Her place feels big because there are lots of windows to let in lots of light. We stayed an extra night and would have stayed even longer if she wasn't already booked. The one issue we had, she dealt with immediately. The only thing that could be better would be a firmer bed. But if you like a soft bed it's perfect. We will definitely stay with Brenna again if we have the chance.
Magnifique séjour !! Les meilleures hôtes de Airbnb ! Je recommande sans hésiter.
Merci à Brenna et à sa petite famille pour cet accueil.
I had a lovely stay at this beautiful bungalow. It really felt like a home away from home. Brenna left an awesome instruction manual on how to use the grill, hot tub etc and also provided a list of good eats and places around that we could check out. They even left us some snacks! Would definitely stay there again :)
Staying in Brenna's home was truly a joy. She and her family made me feel welcome from start to finish. Any question I had was answered promptly and anything I needed was attended to right away.
The little touches that Brenna left in the home for me like fresh and healthy snacks and flowers did not go unnoticed. I also so appreciated so much that I could make a dinner like I would at home in their bungalow's fabulous kitchen, and not have to worry about buying every spice I needed, as Brenna had whatever I needed to fill in with, within her pantry.
The location was extremely convenient as well. Her home is so close to many great restaurants and within walking distance to a grocery store which is key if you're staying for an extended period of time.
I should also add the bungalow is adorable, just like in the photos, as well as it is clean and again, beyond fully stocked with anything you could need during your stay.* (*Like a critical sample size shampoo that I was so grateful for when I realized I packed two bottles of conditioner and no shampoo.)
I highly recommend renting from the Moore's, and hope to do so again myself, sooner than later.
From the very first moment, I felt comfortable by the way that Brenna welcomed me and my friend. The experience of staying in this house exceeded my expectations. It is located in the heart of LA where you can catch everything within reasonable amount of time. The hosts are very friendly and love to talk to people. The house is full of entertainment such as cooking stuff, DVDs for new movies, directTV, books...ets. I would definitely come back to it whenever i have the chance to visit LA.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews