About this listing
This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
See house manual upon arrival.
No smoking inside the bungalow.
Rental for photo shoots are an additional cost.
Nice and calma neighborhood, modern and clean house. We have many options to eat around and everything it's close from the house. I totally recommend.
Brenna was welcoming and sweet. She had instructions for the operation of the BBQ and hot tub and helpful information about local restaurants. The Bungalow is awesome with just the right amount of room with a nice kitchen, great shower :) and step down bedroom with wonderful sheets. We had a great time and hope to return again to Brenna's Bungalow.
My family and I had a great stay at the bungalow. The space was clean, well appointed and comfortable. It is as great as it looks in the pictures!! We were traveling with our 16 mos old son and it didn't take long for him to join in the fun with Brenna's adorable daughter and son. We stayed with them for 6 days and would stay again without hesitation! Thanks Brenna for making our family trip to LA a wonderful and relaxing one!!
Brenna's bungalow was so charming and comfortable. Very clean and thorough with details. I hated that I had to work so much away from there. It was the perfect place to settle in for some private time. Looking forward to booking again.
Brenna was a wonderful host! Her home was beautiful, clean, the neighborhood was safe and didn't have too much traffic. She Welcomed us with a very informative binder including brochures, metro cards, recipes, etc. The kitchen was stocked with all the necessities, same for the bathroom! Everything was really thoughtful. We were even given really detailed directions on how to use every electronic in the house and how to properly lock all the doors. No steps were skipped and i would say Brenna modeled the perfect Airbnb Experience.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews