This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
See house manual upon arrival.
No smoking inside the bungalow.
Rental for photo shoots are an additional cost.
We had a wonderful stay! The bungalow is beautiful and exactly as the photos show. Brenna and Charlie were very responsive to any needs we had. Thank you!!
Brenna has a cute place that has all the conveniences that you might need for your stay in the LA area. We found the location to be fairly convenient for the touring we were interested in. Everything was in great shape and tidy when we arrived. We would definitely recommend staying here!
We had a wonderful stay at the cottage. A beautiful, convenient place. Highly recommend and will certainly return!
The stay here was great. The place is just as shown in the photos and a great location for a visit to LA. Brenna and her family are very warm and welcoming and we'd definitely stay again on our next visit out to LA. It was also great to have info on the neighborhood organized for us to look through.
It really felt like home away from home for the week.
A terrific AirBnB experience. My only regret is that I was working and could not hang out more. What you see in the photos is what you get. Brenna is a professional and gracious host.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews