This is a peaceful and comfortable oasis centrally located to everything...
- Private entrance
- High ceiling open living space with a wall of bi-fold glass doors opens onto an outdoor garden lounge area with a sectional sofa, firepit, and fountain. The sofa converts to a sleeper and there is a large flat screen 3Dtv with surround sound.
- Kitchen has a breakfast island, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, and access to all appliances you might need. Stainless appliances and ceasarstone countertops.
- The bedroom is located behind iced glass pocket doors. It has a platform queen bed, floor to ceiling closets, a fireplace heater, a flat screen tv, and opens onto the backyard and hot tub.
- Bathroom with a large shower and rain shower head.
- Wireless internet and netflix.
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
*2 Night Minimum*
Our family absolutely loved Brenna and Charlie's bungalow. The location was perfect...We could not have asked for better hosts, amenities and a great Airbnb experience (our first). I have no hesitation with recommending their modern crafted garden bungalow.
We had a wonderful stay at Brenna and Charlie's! It was convenient to everywhere we needed to be and to the 405. It is nicely decorated and very modern and the courtyard gets great morning sun. We were traveling with our 1 year old and the bungalow was a perfect choice for him, too (no stairs or other hazards). They were very friendly and relaxed and we wish we could have had more time to chat with them!
We loved the bungalow! It was a fantastic alternative to a hotel. It was clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. It had everything we needed and more.
We couldn't have asked for a more gracious host and stay for my parents. We recently had a baby and this wonderful family provided the space and comfort for my visiting parents--not only did it alleviate an incredible amount of stress for us, they enjoyed themselves so much they've already started recommending it to other friends and family coming to visit. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!!! You and your space are absolute gems!!!!
The bungalow feels like home! Brenna was great and the extensive info pack meant we could get to grips with everything. The apartment is fitted with everything you could possibly need apart from a kettle (it's a British thing!). The outdoor space is great. The silence is amazing. I have nothing but brilliant things to say...in fact, I'm not leaving...ever! ;)
Staying at the bungalow was perfect for me, my wife and our one year-old. We could easily make our own dinner, put our son to sleep in the bedroom, while we watched TV in the next room.
Brenna and Charlie were perfect hosts and were easy to get a hold of when we needed.
The bungalow was fresh and clean. Contemporary design, with a nice personal touch to it. We can definitely recommend staying here and would love to come back in the future!
Brenna's place is wonderful, and Brenna is an absolutely lovely host. A perfect central location to stay if you're visiting LA. And a great space - open, airy, clean, comfortable, with everything one could need...
My parents absolutely loved staying in this bungalow. Not only was Brenna a gracious host, with a lovely family, but it was also the perfect size for just the two of them. The location was perfect and they will definitely stay there next time they visit!
Lovely place close to santa monica. Brenna and her husband were really kind. The place with the kitchen rocks ! We were able to cook our food.
Great place to stay in West LA !
The bungalow is even more charming in person. It is also immaculately clean. We didn't really have a need for the kitchen but it was fully stocked with dishes, pots and pans etc. There was also a Brita filter in the fridge. The bed was super comfy with soft sheets. The location was perfect for us: convenient but quiet at night. Brenna was incredibly nice and gave us some tips as we are considering a move to the area. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone wishing to stay in LA.