About this listing
A beautifull, comfortable apartment, in the heart of Utrecht. With all comforts.
- A livingroom with beautiful kitchen,
- two bedrooms
- a bathroom with whirlpool
- a big roof terrace
- digital TV + cable TV
- Wifi / internet
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
Ideal for expats, business trips, weekends or longer holidays with two or three people. Also ideal for families. In the extra bedroom it's possible to put a babybed.
On saturdays you watch out over the 'Lapjesmarkt' (the textile market), Holland's biggest and oldest (400 years!)
The Jaarbeurs (exhibition centre) is on a walking distance of 15 minutes).
It's possible to park in the street or around the corner. For free parking I recommend you to park in Tuindorp-Oost, for example 'Boekelaan' or further away from the center. From there you can walk back to the Breedstraat in 15 minutes, of take a bus.
For information on parking in Utrecht check (website hidden)
As soon as you step out of the door you're in the city centre, with its unique canals, cellars, cozy restaurants, cafe's, museums and other sights.
I can recommend a few restaurants:
- Restaurant 'de Beleving' (the experience) with nice food and live entertainment with singing waitresses (I worked there).
- Restaurant 'Straks' (means 'Later'). Drieharingstraat 1-3.
- Restaurant Keuken & Deli (Oosterkade 30). As if your dining in a big kitchen. You see the cooks preparing food around you.
We live on the other side of the street and are always available for questions or to make you familiar with Utrecht.
Feel welcome and enjoy!
- In het appartement niet roken. Eventueel alleen bij open raam of op het dakterras.
- Houd rekening met de omwonenden. Voor 10:00 en na 21:00 geen harde muziek of overlast veroorzaken.
- Geen huisdieren toegestaan.
- Wees voorzichtig met het meubilair en met de spullen.
- No smoking in the apartment. Only at the open window or on the roof terrace.
- Concider the neighbours. Before 10:00 and after 21:00 no loud music or other noise.
- No pets allowed.
- Be careful with the furniture and other things.