Review: The place is very central, close to some of the most beautiful attractions and to the sea as well. The hosts were extremely friendly and i really felt at home. Very beautiful house tastefully decorated and with all needed services
Our recent guest: "The place is very central, close to some of the most beautiful attractions and to the sea as well. The hosts were extremely friendly and i really felt at home. Very beautiful house tastefully decorated and with all needed services"
Write me briefly about yourself and purpose of the stay and who you are coming with - since we'll be sharing the apartment.
- Private room in spacious 100m2 apartment in early 20th century renovated building of Eixample neighborhood. 5th floor with an elevator
- Close to Sagrada Familia, National Theatre of Catalunya, Auditorium, Tower Agbar, weekend market Encants, Plaza de toros Monumental
- Supermarket, bakery, fruit store, cafes - within 100-200 meters away from the building
- Two stops from center. 2 main metro lines.
- Clean and neat guestroom with double bed (1.6 m × 2 m) with high-quality latex mattress
- Blazing fast Fiber 100Megabit Wi-Fi
- Dining/living room is shared.
- Delicious Nespresso coffee or tea
- Bathroom is shared (a shelf for guests is provided)
- Kitchen is shared (shelf in the fridge is provided), cooking is OK.
- Own set of the keys for guests
Cute friendly French bulldog lives in the apartment. Can be staying at another house. Not always in the house.
Showing of IDs upon check-in with a reservation.
Smoking allowed on the balcony in the living room, not inside of the apartment (room).
Kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom are for shared use. Just leave everything in its original state.
Thank you in advance and I look forward to welcoming you in my house.
Safe travels, Nik
Very nice and pleasant guys. I have been to Barcelona many times before and I really like the area. It is very convenient with the subway close by and shopping around the corner. I arrived really late as my flight was delayed but Leonardo waited all the time for me to get to the place. Thank you!
Nik was the best host we could of asked for! He helped us with everything we needed and was an all round awesome guy! apartment and room was the same as the pictures provided and everything was very clean and organised. would definitely hit him up if we come back to barcelona :)
Location: great. Well connected, you can easily get everywhere from the apartment. Place: looks awesome and smells even better :-) had everything I needed, and more. Host: the main reason why I'd recommend this place. Attentive, respectful, very well informed about what's going on in Barcelona. The dog, Pepe, is an unexpected bonus and is perhaps the most photographed pet in Spain :-) in short, I had a great time and if I return to Barcelona I'd book it again.
This host has 83 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a young professional guy who loves travelling, crossfit, my french bulldog, experiencing different cultures, cinema, gadgets and graphics and motion design. I always try to be courteous and understanding of others and expect the same in return both when I'm hosting and when I'm traveling.