Our recent guest: "The place is very central, close to some of the most beautiful attractions and to the sea as well. The hosts were extremely friendly and i really felt at home. Very beautiful house tastefully decorated and with all needed services"
Write me briefly about yourself and purpose of the stay and who you are coming with - since we'll be sharing the apartment.
- Private room in spacious 100m2 apartment in early 20th century renovated building of Eixample neighborhood. 5th floor with an elevator
- Close to Sagrada Familia, National Theatre of Catalunya, Auditorium, Tower Agbar, weekend market Encants, Plaza de toros Monumental
- Supermarket, bakery, fruit store, cafes - within 100-200 meters away from the building
- Two stops from center. 2 main metro lines.
- Clean and neat guestroom with double bed (1.6 m × 2 m) with high-quality latex mattress
- Blazing fast Fiber 100Megabit Wi-Fi
- Dining/living room is shared.
- Delicious Nespresso coffee or tea
- Bathroom is shared (a shelf for guests is provided)
- Kitchen is shared (shelf in the fridge is provided), cooking is OK.
- Own set of the keys for guests
Cute friendly French bulldog lives in the apartment. Can be staying at another house. Not always in the house.
Nik was the best host we could of asked for! He helped us with everything we needed and was an all round awesome guy! apartment and room was the same as the pictures provided and everything was very clean and organised. would definitely hit him up if we come back to barcelona :)
Location: great. Well connected, you can easily get everywhere from the apartment. Place: looks awesome and smells even better :-) had everything I needed, and more. Host: the main reason why I'd recommend this place. Attentive, respectful, very well informed about what's going on in Barcelona. The dog, Pepe, is an unexpected bonus and is perhaps the most photographed pet in Spain :-) in short, I had a great time and if I return to Barcelona I'd book it again.