About this listing
Located right on the Bay, this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom comes with a 100' dock and all that living on the bay has to offer. Apartment is accessed by code, giving you total privacy and letting you enjoy complete relaxation at a reasonable price.
Stay in our fully furnished 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath waterfront apartment. The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils, dishes, coffee pot, and microwave. All linens are included.
The apartment also has cable tv and high speed internet.
We have a beautiful view of Willoughby Bay, a 100 ft dock in the back yard for fishing, crabbing, and simply enjoying the sun. The Ocean is a short walk from our building.
Willoughby Beach is an easy five minute walk and is so much more peaceful than Virginia Beach. Downtown Hampton and Downtown Norfolk are both convenient to get to. Williamsburg and Virginia Beach are both within 40 minutes. There is a very nice neighborhood seafood grill at the end of the street, next to Rebel Marine Services, called The Sunset Grill. Oceanview Pier is two miles away. If you like to walk you can get there by walking on the beach or on Oceanview Avenue. A shopping center with a grocery store, family dollar, ABC store, and several restaurants is just down the street from the Oceanview Pier. Our place is right off 64, which gives you easy access to and from the highway.
Some of the Area Attractions:
Oceanview Beach & Pier
Willoughby Spit Beach
Douglas MacArthur Memorial,
Hunter House Victorian Museum,
Virginia Zoological Park,
Norfolk Botanical Garden,
Ft Monroe museums,
Virginia War Museum
Guest will receive a door code prior to arrival and will use that to access the apartment. Also, guests have free access to our 100' dock as well as the private beach just a few minutes walk away.
Interaction with guests
I will be available via text and cell phone during your full stay, anything you need please let me know!
Our neighborhood is a beautiful slice of the bay with a marina and restaurants flanking each end of this piece of paradise.
With easy free parking on the street and so many attractions close by, using your own vehicle will get you anywhere you need to go within just a few minutes!
Other things to note
Nothing should impact your stay, if there is any issue please let me know ahead of time and I will have it taken care of!
People and animal friendly pets are welcome. If you bring one please pick up after your pet.
Please follow the “Before you Leave” instructions prior to your departure.
• NO Smoking! Your $100 deposit will be used to pay for professional smoke removal cleaning service if there is any hint or sign of anyone smoking in the apartment upon your departure.
• NO large or wild parties.
• Leave the TV cable connection as is.
• Gray towels, hand towels, and washcloths are for showering only.
Please do not use them to clean or take them outside of the apartment. There are rags in the pantry for cleaning.
• Do not rearrange the furniture.
• Towels and linens are inventoried. Missing towels and linens will be cause for a portion of your deposit to be withheld to cover the cost of replacing them.
Wifi Name D2A9C3 or D2A9C8
Password LBW(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Use Roku remote to access Netflix. Use TV remote to change input until Roku’s dashboard shows on screen. Use TV remote for volume.
Before you Leave
1. Strip the beds, put all used bed, bath, and kitchen linens in the laundry room on the floor.
2. Clean the dishes & return them.
3. Take the garbage out to the number 2 large green waste bin on the side of the building.
4. Make sure bathroom, kitchen counters, stovetop, sink & floors are wiped clean.
5. If the refrigerator has spills or crumbs please clean the refrigerator.
6. If you turn on the baseboard heating units make sure they are off upon departure.
7. If you adjust the A/C units make sure they are set to 82 degrees upon departure.
8. Make sure to lock the sliding glass door & put the door pin back in place.
9. Close the drapes on the sliding glass door.
10. If you took the lawn chairs outside please place them back where they were when you arrived so that wind does not blow them away or into the sliding glass doors.
11. Pick up after your pet.
We divide our time between fast paced Washington DC and beautiful Virginia Beach. We are passionate about building meaningful relationships and meeting new people.
In our spare time, we love spending time with family and friends, reading a good book on the beach and finding the best restaurants to enjoy.
We hope you enjoy our listings and look forward to seeing you in Virginia Beach soon!