About this listing
We strive to make sure you receive the best possible experience at a very fair price. This is one of two apartments we have. If this one is unavailable please look at our other one.
Stay in our fully furnished 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath waterfront apartment. The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils, dishes, coffee pot, and microwave. All linens are included.
The apartment also has cable tv and high speed internet.
We have a beautiful view of Willoughby Bay, a 100 ft dock in the back yard for fishing, crabbing, and simply enjoying the sun. The Ocean is a short walk from our building.
Willoughby Beach is an easy five minute walk and is so much more peaceful than Virginia Beach. Downtown Hampton and Downtown Norfolk are both convenient to get to. Williamsburg and Virginia Beach are both within 40 minutes. There is a very nice neighborhood seafood grill at the end of the street, next to Rebel Marine Services, called The Sunset Grill. Oceanview Pier is two miles away. If you like to walk you can get there by walking on the beach or on Oceanview Avenue. A shopping center with a grocery store, family dollar, ABC store, and several restaurants is just down the street from the Oceanview Pier.
Some of the Area Attractions:
Oceanview Beach & Pier
Willoughby Spit Beach
Douglas MacArthur Memorial,
Hunter House Victorian Museum,
Virginia Zoological Park,
Norfolk Botanical Garden,
Ft Monroe museums,
Virginia War Museum
Our pier, easy walk to the beach.
People and animal friendly pets are welcome.
If you bring one please pick up after your pet.
Please plan to leave the apartment the way you find it upon arrival.
• NO Smoking!
Your $500 deposit will be used to pay for professional smoke removal cleaning service if there is any hint or sign of anyone smoking in the apartment upon your departure.
• NO large or wild parties.
This location is not suitable for events. The apartment is in a small apartment building where other people live on a full time basis. Please be considerate of them and the fact that during the week they have to go to work in the morning.
• Leave the TV cable connection as is.
Disconnecting the cable from the TV causes problems for the next guest & costs money for me to call someone in to put it back together for other people to enjoy the TV. This will force me to ask Airbnb to keep a portion of your deposit to pay for the service call.
• White towels, hand towels, and washcloths are for showering only.
Please do not use them to clean or take them outside of the apartment. There are rags in the pantry for cleaning.
• Colored towels may be used on the deck and taken to beach.
Please do not use for cleaning.
• Do not rearrange the furniture
• Do not remove mattress or pillow protectors
• Towels and linens are inventoried. Missing towels and linens will be cause for a portion of your deposit to be withheld to cover the cost of replacing them.
Over 90% of my guests leave the apartment as clean as they found it. Your efforts help me avoid the need to increase the cleaning cost by making sure the apartment really is as clean as it was when you arrived. Thank you!
Right before you leave please make sure to:
1.Strip the beds, put all soiled bed, bath, and kitchen linens in the laundry room. Wash the first load and if possible start it drying, start the second (if there is one) load washing. Leave the remaining soiled linens in the laundry room. We will finish the laundry and make the beds after your departure.
2. Clean the dishes & returned to where they came from
3.Take the garbage out to the number 6 large green waste bin on the side of the building.
4. Leave the bathroom clean
5. Clean the kitchen sink & counters
6. If the refrigerator has spills or crumbs please clean the refrigerator
7. Wipe off the stove top
8. Leave the kitchen floor clean
9. If you turn on the baseboard heating units make sure they are off upon departure.
10. If you adjust the A/C units make sure they are set to 82 degrees upon departure.
11. Make sure to lock the sliding glass door & put the door pin back in place
12. Close the drapes on the sliding glass door
13. If you took the lawn chairs outside please place them back where they were when you arrived so that wind does not blow them away or into the sliding glass doors.
14. Pick up after your pet