Gorgeous Apt. Long or short term Rental.
Stunning Boutique Apt. Chic European Style in the heart of “La Cabrera” Neighborhood, the best location the City has to offer
Apartment complete with:
• Over 320 Sq.mts(3,200Sq.Ft) of Private Garden with water-fountain
• 4 Bedrooms - 3 Baths
• Living Room with Antique Fire Place
• Dining Room
• Maids Quarters
• Large Laundry Room
• Underground Parking
• 24/7 Security Guard-Concierge
Available for short or long Term rental :minimum 2 day stay. furnished apt. with European furniture and antiques through out. Including all linens and kitchen accessories, flat screen TV in every room.
Sound system CD-DVD player, Internet, Wifi internet Access,Cable, (website hidden), Phone Lines.
Includes: Daily Maid Service from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
A rental application is required after your booking.
Security Deposit: $ 250.00 for short term, $1,000.00 for 6 months to 1 year rental.
Activities and Attractions
Superb Location in the heart of "La Cabrera" the safest and most beautiful neighborhood in ther City. Walking distance from "Centro Comercial Andino"(Mall) and "La Zona Rosa" with fine dining, quaint restaurants, the best bars and night clubs high-end Boutiques and Supermarket 24/7 two blocks away.
Please visit our sister Property: GITANA DEL MAR BOUTIQUE BEACH RESORT located near parque Nacional Tairona in Santa Marta Colombia.
Turn off, all lights and fans when not in use or when leaving the House. Please!
If you are the last person to leave the house, please be sure all doors are locked.
Do not leave food or dishes inside bedrooms.
Keep volume of T.V. sets and music down at all times.
What a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST RENTING ANYTHING FROM THIS LANDLORD.
1) The landlord is the worst I have ever encountered. All my other experiences with AIRBNB and other agencies have been positive.
2) I arrived and there was nobody there to greet me or to explain how things worked. There is no property manage, only Marta's maid, Patricia. Patricia is very sweet and a good maid, but does not have the capacity to be a property manager. Terrible arrival.
Marta lives in Miami
3) The internet did not work when I arrived, and was very weak during my one month stay there. I could barely Skype. The landlord lied and told me the internet was strong before I rented.
4) Marta never told me the apartment is for sale. The phone rang off the hook the entire month from 7am to 11pm with calls about the apt.
5) When I complained about the calls, Marta said the maid would have to stay there 9-5 to take them if I would not. I considered this a huge invasion of my privacy.
6) Marta allowed the apartment to be showed to real estate agents without my permission. They walked in the door with Patrica without even knocking
7) Marta invaded my privacy several times, including having a jewelry salesperson come to the apt so Patricia could send her jewels. Marta asked to used by computer to Skype the jewelry person.
8) The water tank does not work and brown water comes out. It ruined my clothes and made me sick. When I called the landlord, they sent a plumber who said it would have to be replaced. Because the apartment is for sale, they didn't want to spend the money to repair it and brown water continued to come out
9) parts of the apartment are filthy. The carpet near the bathroom is so filthy I had to put a towel over it to feel comfortable walking on it.
The apartment is beautiful and in a great location, walking distance to the shopping and restaurant areas. There's security round the clock at the building so it is very safe. Patricia the housekeeper comes daily and is very helpful. We particularly love the garden although the time we were there we didn't get a lot of chance to use it as the weather is a bit chilly. Marta is only a phone call or an email away should we need anything and very responsive. Would certainly love to return and stay again.
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Marta's husband Juan Carlos was very accommodating and was at home to let me in after I arrived in Bogota on a flight that landed late at night. The apartment was a phenomenal space, in unarguably the best possible location you could stay in Bogota, in my mind. Just 3 blocks from Zona Rosa, with all the nicest nightclubs, restaurants and shops in the city.
The apartment was in perfect condition, large, spacious and clean with comfortable beds, and the garden is accurately depicted - it is stunning. I loved staying here and would highly recommend staying here to anyone in Bogota. Juan Carlos was an excellent host and I received a full breakfast everyday as a part of my stay. Fantastic experience.
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My name is Marta Arias and I reside between Miami FL, Los Angeles Ca. And Bogota Colombia.
I have two beautiful grown daughters one lives in Los Angeles, California, the other in a beautiful resort at the beach in Santa Marta! Colombia. The resort's name is GITANA del MAR. (website hidden).
I enjoy spending most of my time playing tennis, or going to the beach. I love Latin music, and romantic comedies. Traveling to visit my daughters is something I try to do once a year or more. I am a kind, giving and compassionate person who loves staying active in the Miami warm weather.
Above all I love opening my homes (one in Miami & one in Bogota) to guests from all over the world. Meeting new people and connecting with other cultures is something that I am grateful to have the opportunity to do.