Newly constructed home with stainless steel appliances white oak floors and granite counter tops. Luxurious with a warm home feel right in the heart of Telluride Colorado. This home is within walking distance of all of Tellurides amenities. The Gondola and chair lift 7 is a 2 minute walk. Many resturants just around the corner. Downtown shopping is a 2 minute walk. Off street private parking is right outside the front door and the Galloping Goose bus stops within a block of the house.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the home. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest
3. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite the use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended use
6. Pets are NOT allowed
Option A: A PARKING PASS- Parking passes will be provided during festivals days that require them.
Option B: PARKING- Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit; daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is non-vented propane gas log fired fire box. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace
10. Minimum age: All renters must be 21 or older (this does not include children accompanied by a parent or guardian).
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms (mountain roads can be very curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend for wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Life is not always pleasant but it is rarely boring! I love to do a lot of things and being in Telluride allows me to do some of my personal favorites. This little valley never fails to inspire me when I drive into town.