- Apartment is in prime Brooklyn location on the border of Prospect Heights and Park Slope, in a beautiful and lively neighborhood.
- Convenient, close, fast transportation. 2/3 train one block (email hidden), and the Atlantic station (2/3/4/5/D/B/Q/N/R/M) is a five minute walk, and the 7th Ave B/Q stop is a seven minute walk. 12 minute train ride to Manhattan. Five minute walk to the LIRR Atlantic Ave stop. Easy access to/from airport.
- Prospect Park, BAM, the Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Library, Barbes, Southpaw, as well as hundreds of restaurants, shops, cafes, bookstores, yoga places, etc. are all next to the house (on Vandebuilt, Flatbush, 7th & 5th Avenues). Easy access to supermarkets, laundry, and a shopping mall nearby.
- The apartment is large and spacious, has tons of light, a lot of old Brooklyn architecture personality, and even a balcony (of the urban variety). Just renovated. The apartment is an unusual layout -- it is a railroad with one very large bedroom, two smaller bedrooms, and a living room, as well as a bathroom and kitchen (and a balcony, of the urban variety). There are two entrances into the apartment, joined by an external hallway, so you do not have to walk past each other. Can sleep up to 6 people (7 also possible, on the couch).
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1200 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4000 /month|
Nous avons passé un très chouette moment grâce à cet appartement.
Il a plusieurs atouts :
- L'air conditionné (vital en été à New York)
- Très bien placé à Brooklyn, mais également pour toute la ville (à coté de grosses lignes de métro)
- Au calme, on ne ressent pas le stress du trafic, ni le bruit contant
- Il y a tous les commerces qu'il faut à moins de 5 min
- Il possède tout pour cuisiner sur place
Nous y retournerons et le conseillons vivement à toutes et tous qui voudraient une bonne expérience à New York.
Lovely apartment! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Irina made the connection easy and flexible and the apartment looked exactly the way it was presented. The location is perfect. It was very clean, inviting and spacious. We could walk to parks, restaurants and grocery stores. The subway is easy and the street is tree lined and charming. Traveling as grandparents with our son and daughter-in-law and 3 year old granddaughter, we we very comfortable. A great experience and worth repeating!
We had a great stay! The apartment was warm and inviting, we felt comfortable and at home straight away, lots of room and we loved the kitchen and little table on the fire escape. The location was amazing, for this alone I would recommend this home. One block from the Barclay Center and a few blocks from a main station. The shops and restaurants nearby are fantastic. You have all the main chain stores in one direction (Target etc) and then cute bars and shops in another. Just a really great spot with the police station, fire station all on the same block :) We would highly recommend this for anyone!
Great experience, Irina was a wonderful host to work with. Super easy, intuitive set-up. Three big beds with tons of space to be creative, cook, etc. We wanted to cook more, but there were so many awesome unique restaurants in the area, and we simply could not resist! The locals were saying that the addition of the Barclay's Center has brought more life to the neighborhood. Trains were very close, cabs knew the area. Two blocks from the CitiBike station where you can rent bikes for the day/week. Overall a very pleasant stay, the apartment is very charming and neighbors are friendly
The apartment was great - the pictures and description give you an accurate impression of it and it accommodated our family of five nicely. It's very well located for transport being right next to Atlantic Avenue and the Barclays Centre, and convenient for the delights of Park Slope. If you're taking kids, we'd recommend the Brooklyn Children's Museum (which is a short hop on the bus) and Prospect Park.
Irina's place was pretty large by New York standards. There were four of us, so we each had a room with plenty of privacy. In fact, some of us would go to bed early, and we didn't even hear the others when they came home from a late night out. There was also a room for putting our clothes away that separated the last 2 bedrooms from the living room (or 3rd bedroom if needed). The beds were of the firm variety which we all enjoyed. The back bedroom was a little less comfortable than the others, but our friend had no trouble sleeping there. I personally slept better there than in my own bed. The shower was THE BEST I have experienced - exceptional water pressure and lots of hot water. I will miss that shower the most! Everything was clean and there were plenty of places to sit and be comfortable. It was raining/snowing and we were not prepared, but Irina left 3 umbrellas that we borrowed. We had everything we could possibly need. We found parking on the street easily, and the place was within a couple blocks to coffee, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. We felt very safe and comfortable there. We had no problem with noise and slept soundly every night. Overall, I would definitely stay at Irina's again with a group of 4 or more. It was a luxury to have so much space and privacy in New York with a group, especially for the price. Thanks Irina!
Great location, near to Park Slope, Fort Green and Prospect Heights. Barclay Center is RIGHT next door, so you can get anywhere you need to! HUGE space, with sweet living area. PERFECT for groups! THANKS, Irina!
I was looking for a nice place to spend some time with my family for Christmas, and I have to say that Irina's apartment was perfect.
It was cozy and big enough for 6 peoples.
The location is perfect, a lot of store and restaurant just around the corner, and there is subway stations just across the street. Line 2/(email hidden) and Atlantic Av station is just a little bit further.
The apartment is also next to the Barclays Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets ! Awesome if you wanna watch a game.
So if you are looking for a nice apartment close to Manhattan, Irina is your host.
Irina was GREAT! She greeted us although she had a very busy schedule and even found time to explain the best way to get from Brooklyn to NYU Law School - saving us a tremendous amount of time. Her apartment is truly a reflection of her, we loved loved her paintings and the total cozyness of the apartment - and her love for plants and light gave us the ambiance we were looking for to simply enjoy the time we had together as a family in a home like setting, it was perfect for us! Also, Irina has a well equipped kitchen if one should choose to cook over the many wonderful restaurants in this neighborhood. There is also so much to do just within walking distance of the apartment - we only wish we had had more time!!! Thanks Irina for your hospitality and your wonderful apartment! We would definitely recommend it and will stay there again:)
John & Jan
Irina's apartment is comfy, clean and had everything we needed within walking distance. This is a great, family-friendly neighborhood. The subway is about half a block away, and there are lots of great restaurants, shops and laundry places within a five to ten minute walk. Also within walking distance are the Brooklyn Museum and Prospect Park. We were here with two little boys ages 9 and 12, and we did Halloween in Park Slope. We thought the boys would miss Halloween because we were stranded in NYC during Hurricane Sandy, but this was not the case at all. It was probably one of their best Halloweens ever!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.