About this listing
This is a very nice, spacious 2 bedroom in the heart of Akasaka and right behind Tokyo Midtown. There is also a big sofa bed in the living room. For INTERNET, you will have a landline and a portable device so you can always stay connected. Awesome
WELCOME TO MY LISTING - Below is a detailed summary of the unit and and surrounding area. I have also provided answers to many frequently asked questions to ease the booking process and make your stay more pleasant. Please review this information to ensure this listing meets all your needs. My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE so feel free to submit your booking request to secure your reservation!
I am an experienced host (3 years now) who continues to strive to make your stay convenient and enjoyable. My team and I have over 50 listings in TOKYO, BANGKOK, AND HONG KONG.
NOW ONTO this Listing!!
~~~~~The 5 POINTS about this LOCATION~~~~~
1: AKASAKA is central and upscale.
2: 10 minutes walk to Roppongi.
3: Quiet residential district - great for families.
4: TOKYO MIDTOWN -- 5 minutes away!
5: Totally huge apartment for Tokyo standards!
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Nestled between Akasaka and Roppongi, just behind the Tokyo Midtown Complex and the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
— 2 Bed Rooms with 3 Beds including sofa bed - sleeps 6 people maximum. (Includes linens)
— Kitchen (includes 2 burner stove, fridge, microwave, tea kettle, rice cooker, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
— 6 Seater Dining Table
— 1 and 1/2 Bathrooms (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
— Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control in all 3 rooms
— Desktop Computer you can use
— Free Landline Home Wi-Fi
— Free Portable Wi-Fi
— Iron and Hairdryer
— Closet with Hangars
— All linens, towels and basic toiletries provided
— 2ND Floor apartment
— Washer and Dryer in the bathroom
— No neighbors on your floor
This place is spacious, comfortable and allows you to cook, do laundry, and sleep peacefully. It is in a quiet, residential neighbourhood, yet an awesome location!! The beds are BIG and SOFT! The SOFA is very comfortable and can turn into another double bed!! This will be a private apartment for you and your group only! .
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT ~~~
For your convenience, we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
—CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
—CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
— Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
— Transportation to / from the apartment
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~ FREE!!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you.
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop,etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival!!
Data Unlimited ( may slow down if you download a lot)
FROM THE APARTMENT --- WALKING:
Akasaka Statio(URL HIDDEN) - 5 minutes
Nogizaka Statio(URL HIDDEN)minutes
Roppongi Statio(URL HIDDEN) - 8 minutes
Tokyo Midtown Comple(URL HIDDEN)minutes
Roppongi Hills Comple(URL HIDDEN) - 15 minutes
Convenience Stor(URL HIDDEN)minutes
Many bars and restaurant(URL HIDDEN)within 10 minutes walk.
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
SHORT STAYS: Please email me first if you only need to stay 2-3 nights.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 72 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 2 hours will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before or after check in / out, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the key box for the cleaner.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A KEY BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The landline Wifi info will be in your confirmation.
Also, the portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
4) CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE / BEDS
This unit has a maximum of four beds:
— 1 SUPER KING Size Bed (180cm by 200cm)
— 1 QUEEN Size Bed. (160cm by 200cm)
— 1 DOUBLE Sized Pull Out Sofa Bed
— 1 Futon Bed available (100cm by 200cm)
— 4 Beds maximum
Sorry but the beds sizes can NOT be changed.
All linens and towels provided.
It accommodates (sleeps):(URL HIDDEN)People with their own big bed(URL HIDDEN)Adults is very comfortable.
NOTE: 4 Adults Maximum here.
— 5-6 Guests would mean there are children in your group
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
—Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
—Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: AKASAKA
Train Lines: CHIYODA Line (green line)
Next nearest station: ROPPONGI
2 Train Lines: OEDO Line (green line)(URL HIDDEN) HIBIYA Line (gray line(URL HIDDEN)
Direct trains to many places in the city including Omotesando, Harajuku, Ginza, Ueno, Asakusa, and Ebisu!!
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:(URL HIDDEN) to AKASAKA STATION
Express Train ----- 69 minutes ----- 2,810 yen
Regular Train ----- 92 minutes ----- 1,580 yen
BUS: Direct to RITZ-CARLETON HOTEL
Fare: 3100yen ( then 5 minutes walk to here )
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
Tokyo Monorail to ROPPONGI via the Oedo Line ----- 33 minutes --- FARE: 670 yen
LATE NIGHT: Last train at 12:10am.
LAST BUS: Available to Shibuya at 12:30am.
Then you would need a taxi from there.
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable)
2. Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3. Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12%)
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING: Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your butts properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7am and 1am via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the TRASH*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture.
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items. Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.