A romantic and flowery room with a secret entrance from one of the living rooms
Experience a night in a room full of history that reflects the entire splendor, which was the setting for the upper class in Denmark during the past centuries, but without compromising modern comforts. Not two rooms are alike, but just as varied as the people who once lived in them. Each room has its own atmosphere with a color palette led with a sure hand and respect for past generations.
At Broholm Castle, we offer you:
• A professional and welcoming staff
• A delicious breakfast buffet
• Exquisite Danish/French cuisine in the absolute top made from seasonal and local ingredients
• Scenic surroundings with a park, lake, forest and beach
• The opportunity to experience various exciting attractions in the area nearby
• Wireless Internet access in all rooms
Broholm Castles Late Gothic main building was completed in 1642, but the place is mentioned as far back as the 1300. The Sehested family is the 13th generation at Broholm.
H. C. Andersen spent a long period of his life at Broholm Castle, and an old myth even tells that he was born here.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT