Great for visitors and students to Simon Fraser University (SFU). Stone's throw to Burnaby Lake. Other nearby attractions: Metrotown, Burnaby Heights, Deer Lake, Lougheed Mall, Brentwood Mall, Kensington Square
Simple breakfast items included
We have 3 private bedrooms available. Please message for quote on larger parties (price on listing is for 1-2 people).
- 10 minute walk from Lakecity Skytrain Station or 15 minute walk to Production Skytrain Station or 5 minute walk to bus stop (Bus #110 to Metrotown and/or Sperling Skytrain Station)
- 40 minute commute to downtown Vancouver by transit/metro
- 25 minute commute to Metrotown Mall in Burnaby by transit/metro or 15 minute drive
- 30 minute drive to downtown Vancouver (traffic dependent)
- Shared living space with other guests or monthly renters
- Kitchenette available (no stovetop/oven usage)
- Laundry available (washer only, drying racks provided)
- Shared washroom
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Free street/residential parking available and overnight
- Simple breakfast available upon request
Home owners will be present during your stay in the home upstairs and we will provide an introduction/walkthrough of the space. We will come down on an as-needed basis but will also respect your privacy.
Keys to the suite and your bedroom will be provided upon check-in, in person.
Quiet and safe neighborhood with close proximity to transit options including bus and Skytrain. Great for outdoor enthusiasts as we are just a 15 minute walk to Burnaby Lake Regional Park (11km nature trail, lookout points, bird watching, etc). Also an ideal location for students or visitors to SFU.
No smoking or drugs
No unauthorized overnight guests
Please keep noise to a minimum between 11:00PM to 7:00AM
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
I was born and raised in beautiful Vancouver, BC where I currently reside with family. An IT consultant by profession, I enjoy spending time in the company of my family, friends and our fur babies (cats and dogs!). We partake in team sports such as dodgeball, ultimate and dragon boating, being artsy/crafty, baking and dining out. My boyfriend and I enjoy traveling for leisure, conventions, food and shopping.