About this listing
Our Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of the historical and cultural region Ciociaria, being the ideal choice for those who want to discover Italy's hidden beauties.
- Double room
- Ideal for 2 kids families and persons with disabilities
- Italian breakfast is € 2.50;
- continental breakfast € 5.00;
- internet connection € 5.00 / night;
- air conditioning € 5.00 / night;
- washing machine € 5.00;
Towels, bed linen and hairdryer provided. If you wish to use the washing machine, there will be an added charge of 5 E.
No charge for children under the age of 5.
We won't be staying at the B&B, this meaning you will have your own key and all the privacy you want. However, if any problems occur, don't hesitate to contact us, as we live 5 minutes away from the B&B.
Ciociaria is a wonderful region located south of Rome, where traditions are still strong and alive. You can enjoy the rural landscapes, visit incredible ancient and medieval sites and attend
numerous entertainment events and local festivals.
Landmarks and tourist spots nearby:
- Montecassino Abbey: 20 min.
- Casamari Abbey: 30 min.
- Trisulti Abbey: 40 min.
- Waterfalls of Isola del Liri: 20 min.
- Museum of peasant arts: 20 min.
- Caves of Pastena: 20 min.
- Terme di Fiuggi: 40 min.
- Rainbow Magic Land: 40 min.
We are also a few kilometers from the most beautiful seas in Italy (just 50 minutes away from San Felice Circeo, Terracina, Gaeta, Terracina, Formia and Sperlonga).