This room with king size bed is equipped with ceiling fan , desk , wireless internet access , safety deposito box , bathroom with shower , amenities , hot water , cleanig service all days . Decoratión made by international and local artist .
1. The reservations must be paid ahead of time.
2. Check in at 1:00 p.m and check out and leave the room at 12:00 p.m each day. If a guest where to staying longer they will be charged an extra fee.
3. It is strictly forbidden for people who are not registered at the Hotel Mozart y Macondo to enter.
4. Guests are prohibited to causing discomfort to other people inside the hotel, with noise, music and singing. If that were to happen the hotel manager haves the right to remind them of the hotel rules.
5. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms.
6. We recommend that upon the arrival to please check the room inventory, at the time of retirement it will be reviewed and in case of missing items or damages the host will have to replace it with another product of equal value or else be charged at cost.
7. Guests are not allowed with pets in the rooms.
8. The Hotel is not responsible for jewelry and values left in the rooms, but the hotel is responsible if anything of value would miss being properly stored in the safe box or left to the manager .
9. The use of electric current and mechanical equipment in the rooms should be careful and be used properly and with caution.
10. All guest when leaving the room is obligated to leave the doors properly closed, turn off lights and fans when not used also make sure the water is not running.
Remember that water and electricity are very limited resources in Mexico and many parts of the world.
Thank you for your understanding.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
The small Villa Mozart y Macondo is beautifully decorated with amazing artwork, inspired on colorful nature beauty, and topped with caring service. The atmosphere is fresh in the morning, peaceful throughout the day and tranquility fills every corner. People come together here from far and wide just to enjoy a comforting walk near the ocean side, feel the stroke of the smooth ocean breeze, and see a colorful array that the sun offers when it starts to fade away.
Inside Villa Mozart there is an exotic green garden, with plants in every size and shape possible some of these plants are fruits trees or plants that help give food great taste like ¨zapote, lemon, noni, coconut palm trees, cinnamon, vanilla, pepper¨ and more. The garden also counts with a small breakfast café, the food is prepared as organic as possible, some products that are used are home grown, the yogurts are 100% natural, the jam is made from scratch also 100% natural and healthy. For breakfast we offer a variety of fresh Mexican and vegetarian meals. A common activity that the host do in the garden is take one of the classic books we offer and enjoy its tales while being surrounded by a harmonica landscape, inside the garden we produce art films every Thursday night, or if you wish you can hang out in the hammock and simply rest. For host comfort we offer Wi-Fi available for all host needs.
The villa has 2 host Bungalows that supply a comfortable bed, a ceiling fan, a safe box where you can store all your objects of value without having to worry about losing a dime. Our Bungalows are decorated differently to express the artwork that fills the Villa Mozart y Macondo.
The bungalows has a king sized bed with wide windows, complete bathroom, and one of theme has a open kitchen and table to enjoy your meals.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us, come visit Puerto Escondido.