About this listing
- One bed for one in a living room in a Fully Furnished flat.
- Just 12 minutes far from the Downtown,
- Wi-fi high speed internet,
- Complete Kitchen with all necessary instruments,
- Wide bathroom with a washing machine,
- Quiet district, suitable for all conditions
- Very close to a supermarket that work till 24:00 everyday, besides a variety of supermarkets that fit all needs
- Very close to some pubs and restaurants
- Close to some clean parks for sunbath and walking in the summer or skiing in winter time
- Smoking is not allowed there
- Very accessible to the Downtown using any of transport facilities , including Train and Tram, as well as bus (Direct transport)
- If you going to cook, you might use spices that I have in the kitchen, as well as salt, sugar, tea and coffee
- Welcome to Helsinki! I hope that you will enjoy your staying here!
시내나 공항에서 적절히 떨어져 있어서 이동하기 편리했습니다. 숙소도 그냥 가정집이라서 그런지 편안한 분위기였어요 좋았어요. 근데 여기 돌아가는 시스템을 이해를 못해서 그런지 가끔 당황...
Not that far from the city center and the airport, so it is really convinient to hang out :) The room is the coziest ever! And Mr.Maged is really kind to tell you about the things in his home haha
It is not so much a residence as a dormitory.
There were as many as 4 guests in the 1 bedroom!
Maged,the host,another guest,and I were staying in the same living room. The other guests were in the bedroom.
I slept on the small bed,another guest on the couch, and Maged on the floor!!!
It was a little crowded,but very attractive,impressive experience because we could communicate with various kinds of people.
The room charge is extremely low,while hotels in the city are crazily expensive.
The room is clean,useful, and well located.
You can do the laundry, the dishes, and so on.
The tram station and supermarket is very close to Maged's place.
It locates at a very convient place close to bus stop and by bus only 15 mins to the main station. The neighborhood is nice and peaceful. Maged is really friendly and kindly answered all my questions!
Maged is a great host and a welcoming person. His place is very well situated and connected to the centre with many bus lines.
I loved Helsinki and had a great time!
Such a good experience staying at Maged's. He was very kind and helpful all the time and it was great to chat about different aspects of live in Finland and in some other places :) In addition, the dorm was good and the bed really comfortable. I totally recommend to book at his place :)
Maged was super kind and confident, and I really enjoyed the time of my stay!
Let's say, the space is not luxurious, but is quiet and clean, amd Maged has quite an interesting library. It's also quite well placed
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews