About this listing
A apartment just next to the Jordan Road!!!
One double beds, two bunk bed and a bed are provided for you in this apartment!
This is a delicate and comfortable apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
In the bedroom:
- You can find one 4ft x 6ft double bed in one of the bedroom and two 3ft x 6ft bunk bed in another one.
- One sofa and mattress are also provided in the living room.
- Perfect for up to 10 people! :)
- Clean Bed linen and towels are provided. Cleaning and linen change for stays are done before your arrival.
In the kitchen:
- Wanna make a meal? (Supermarket and HK Local market is nearby!)
- Preparing a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner is a good choice as you will find the basic cookware you need in the kitchen.
- You can find frying pan, pot, cutlery and dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates) as well as the basic ingredient including sugar, salt and oil in this basic but lovely kitchen.
- Although it is a basic clean kitchen, it is contemporary and offers all modern appliances. You have exclusive use of the well-equipped kitchen including fridge, gas/electric cooker and oven, with a stylish and incredibly comfortable sofa provided in the living room to relax on after the enjoyable cooking time or a exciting sight seeing day.
- Tired to cook? There are lots of great local cafe's and supermarkets only a street away and there is space for your use in the fridge and kitchen cupboards for you to store your own food.
In the bathroom:
- We have already prepared the shampoo, bathing gel, hair dryer, towels and disposable slippers here. This is your home. :)
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower, which is separated from the toilet by the bathing curtains/screen, with excellent water pressure.
- Water heater with immediate hot water supply is provided in this standard clean bathroom.
Oh yes, don’t worry about your heavy luggage. There is a lift in the building, so you can save your energy in order to enjoy your days in Hong Kong.
This house is very well located and has a relaxed and homely feel, and staying in this whole house you can enjoy everything at your own pace and have a great time!
You may drop me an enquiry, I will get back to you asap. ^^
You can find various restaurant from reasonable prices to fine dining nearby. Everyday you have many choices for your meal!
Of course, if you want to make a quick meal yourself, you can buy the ingredients in the supermarkets nearby!
- You can find a supermarket opened from 8:00am to 10:00pm by 1min walk
Moreover, there is a laundry shop near the apartment!
- In case you don't want to bring too many clothes during the trip, the laundry service nearby can help you!
- The service is very costly and the clothes can be washed and dried within one- two days normally! In a easy way you can no longer bring the heavy luggage. ^^
Here you can enjoy VERY accessible place.
You will be delighted - have a look at the reviews!
Interaction with Guests
[What I have PREPARED for you]
Free WIFI *
- Clean Bed Sheet / Pillows / Covers , blankets
- Double bed 4.5' x 6', 2 single beds 3' x 6'
- Clothes rack
- Shower gel
- Hair dryer
- Hot Water Supply
- Toilet Paper
- Cutlery Set / Bowl / Mug / Cup
- Dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates)
- Electric Water Kettle
- Gas stove/ Induction stove
- Table salt + oil + sugar (The basic ingredient is provided for you!!! ^^)
- Washing machine
- Table with Chairs
- A Sofa bed
- Disposable slippers
- Rice cooker can be provided if it is available during the period. ( request must be made before)
- A baby bed can be provided with a extra fee of HK$500.
The apartment is conveniently located in the hustle & bustle area in Kowloon surrounded by numerous tourist attractions, shopping arcades, fine restaurants and fabulous night entertainment.
Just at Jordan Road ( which is the main thoroughfare in Kowloon and lined with shops and restaurants and throngs with tourists).
This is friendly decorated apartment with an excellent location which provide you a decent stay during your holiday or business trip!the group of HK major sightseeing area and business area.
1 MTR station to Tsim Sha Tsui
2 MTR station to Mongkok
3 MTR to Central and Wan Chai
4 MTR to Causeway Bay
where, above location, are the group of HK major sightseeing area and business area.
It's just one MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui Macau Ferry Terminal (Fit for those planning to visiting Macau or arriving from Macau)
Airport Express Bus A22 just stop by my apartment!!
It's just walking distance to China-HK bus terminal station in Austin Road, fit for those arriving from China or planning to visit China
Walking distance to Austin MTR station with footbridge system connected, which mean you can reach HK country-side area with mountain and Wet Land Part...etc (in North-West area of HK) (around 30 minutes)
Walking distance to Kowloon MTR station with footbridge system connected, which mean you can reach Disney Line extremely easily & quick (around 35minutes)
45 minutes take A22 direct express bus from HK airport to my place. ((email hidden), Jordan Rd,)
40 minutes take Airport Express train from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Jordan MTR Station)
Then it is round 5-8 mins from the dropping point/MTR Station to my place.
Don't worry if you are not familiar with Hong Kong. :) I will provide you the transportation information and the meeting point for you!!
Other Things to Note
We started our airbnb-activity in summer 2011. Since then we could welcome visitors for family holiday trip, business trip, long vocation in Hong Kong, etc. from various countries.
Making our guest to stay as enjoyable as possible is our main concern and we are here to assist in any relevant matters.
Hope the guests understand that - it's not hotel or hostel - it's our home and we share it with other nice ,positive and respectful people :)
Oh yes, the offer is for the whole apartment, no sharing is needed and this is your own place to stay.
Just have a look at the photos and the reviews - this shows the real insights very clearly...:)
NEVER WAIT in the LOBBY or JUST OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE. PLEASE WAIT IN THE SPECIFIC PLACE I STATED IN THE EMAIL as the residents will complain about it to the property management. Thus, when you check in and check out, please not to wait your friends in the lobby or the entrance! THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING!
Check In Time: after 15:00
Very Late Check In Charge After 21:00: HKD200
MAKE SURE (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or call me when you land Hong Kong or at least 1 hour before you arrive such that I can prepare well for the key passing to you.
Wait in the specific place, NOT enter the building without me to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings with the property management.
Check Out Time: before 11:00am
Late Check out Charge: HKD300 (need to check with the availability)
You can also do the Town check in for your flight, or I can also recommend some places for you to store luggage. Again, NEVER wait your friends in the lobby while checking out.
Keep SILENT, NO TALKING in the corridor. As most of my neighborhood are elderly, they love very very quiet. Thanks so much to respect my neighborhood.
Non-smoke, no pets, no party, keep quiet in the apartment.
Please help to be environmental friendly, switch off the air-con and other electrical appliances when leaving the apartment or not using them.
Thanks for your kind understanding and wish you have a nice trip! ^^
P.S. welcome to ask for more information for traveling around Hong Kong
I like outdoor sport, basketball, hiking, cycling, water sport and hong kong is just a great place to satisfy all of these. Like to have sunshine on beautiful beach of HK, water sport in sai kung and enjoying the city life in the center!
I raised up local in Hong Kong and have a full time job. My duty have to meet new people every day. So, I like to host people from all over the World. We may share more about our life.
Wish to meet you in HK =)