Brand new fully furnished one bedroom loft available in the heart of Silicon Valley.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Silicon Valley
• 1 mile to downtown Palo Alto
• 2 miles to Stanford University
• 200 feet walking distance to Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Firehouse Grill, TOGOs, Bank, etc.
• Close to shops & restaurants
• Easily assessable to HWY 101 and major freeways
• 15 minutes to San Jose Airport
• 25 minutes to San Francisco Airport
• High-Speed Cable Modem
• Wireless internet service
• Kitchen supplies
• Master bedroom
• Master bath
• 20 ft ceilings
• Bonus 6x14 loft space
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel double sink, brand new top line appliances (stainless steel stove, microwave, and refrigerator) and granite countertops.
• Brand new washer and dryer
• Blackening shades for loft window
• Bamboo floors throughout first floor
• Carpeting on second floor
• Outdoor patio area
• Indoor parking
• Elevator building
• Camera security system in building
• Ravenswood/101 Shopping Center
• IKEA, BestBuy, Nordstrom Rack, etc
• Downtown Shopping District, Palo Alto
• Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto
• Hillsdale Shopping Center, San Mateo
RECREATION & SPORTS
• Palo Alto Municipal Golf Links, Palo Alto
• Montebello Open Space, Palo Alto
• Windy Hill Open Space, Portola Valley
• Shoreline Golf Links, Mt. View
• Shoreline Park, Mt. View
• Shoreline Amphitheater, Mt. View
• Sranford Theater
• Paramount Great America, Santa Clara
• The Museum of Technology, San Jose
• SF 49ers, SF Giants, SJ Sharks, and more
We really enjoyed staying at Michael's loft! It was just as it was described. The loft is conveniently located, close to the highway and Starbucks, and Stanford is just minutes away. We enjoyed visiting our son at school and making trips into San Francisco. It was really an ideal location for a Thanksgiving get-together with our three college age children. Thank you, Michael!
This was a huge 2-story flat. Even bumped into a few friendly young neighbors. Great big TV and all the ameneties. Wifi worked great and the place seemed spanking new. Great value, great location as I had business at Moffit Field, just a couple of exits down the road (8 Minutes?).
Even though he was traveling, Michael was an excellent host and stayed in touch all through our stay via phone/email. He and his fiance's condo has everything we needed for a week's stay while visiting family. It is centrally located, within walking distance of a grocery store, Starbuck's and Nordstrom Rack. Closet space was limited but we created a walk-in closet out of the loft's open area. We are planning a return visit next year.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.