Elegant Private living space, private entry, spacious with 2bedrooms, one with a full-bed, and a second bedroom with a bunk bed. Sleeps a max of 4 people. Includes private kitchenette, bathroom, bar, sitting area.
Welcome to your OWN private studio living space, a haven with easy access to the foothills of Hwy 280 as well as restaurants and bus lines of El Camino. Studio has a private entrance from the backyard, and is attached to the main house. There is a connecting door to the main house that can be latch locked.
Drive the scenic foothill route to Sand Hill, Alpine, Hillview, Foothill Expressway, Page Mill Road or turn the other direction towards restaurants and coffee shops on the metropolis of El Camino.
Walk, hike, bike alongside the blue sky and green rolling hills. 5-10minute access to VMware, SAP, Tesla, PARC, Page Mill Road, Sand Hill Road, famous Stanford Dish, VA hospital tucked quietly alongside the bike lanes of Foothill Expressway.
The bussle of conveniences include Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Fuki Sushi, subway, Hobee's.
600 Sq Foot Private Living space with private own entry:
- Bright sunny large with hardwood floors
- Private entrance, private kitchenette, private bathroom
- Refrigerator, microwave kitchenette with breakfast bar
- Granite kitchen countertop and bar
- Granite counter private bathroom
- Luxurious private kitchenette
- High ceilings and hardwood floors
- Perfect for working professionals, faculty, students
- Excellent location close to Stanford University, El Camino, shopping, Hwy 280, Foothills, Los Altos
- Quiet PA community
- Walk to parks, Terman Middle School, Gunn High School
- Take a windy drive up Page Mill to the ocean, Arastradero Preserve, PA Golf and Country Club
- Stanford Golf Course
Private entrance on wood deck facing Sunset magazine award-winning garden design.
All amenities listed, includes wifi, towels.
Interaction with guests
As appropriate. Our guests are typically busy entrepreneurs, visiting scholars, professors, and working professionals at Stanford and Silicon Valley.
Other things to note
Enjoy the simple elegance of Palo Alto. We welcome guests whose purpose in visiting Palo Alto is entrepreneurial, business, academic, or adventure.
1) Please be Quiet and Courteous with walking on the hardwood floors. Wear the house slippers that are provided.
2) Quiet hours 9pm -8am weekdays, 11pm - 9am weekends.
This host has 251 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My father and I are long time California Bay Area residents. We enjoy our homes and properties in Palo Alto and want to share the experience of convenience and hospitality in this area. Ying is a retired chemical engineer, active in education of the 5 grandchildren. First one@Harvard University, second@UC San Diego & third@Gunn High, fourth and fifth@Hoover Elementary. Sherry is a product marketing manager in technology, Mandarin bilingual and bicultural Asia expert, enjoys continuous learning, skiing, biking, running, and volunteers at Stanford's CCIS and mentor startup companies.