ABOUT THE ROOM
Confortable private room with bathroom outside, with double bed, free Wi-Fi in the room, towels, bed linen.
* We have 2 Guest Rooms, the Bathroom is share with the Guests of the 2 rooms ( maximum 4 Guests ).
- You can use our living room, dinner room, kitchen and laundry with wash & dryer machines. All inclusive!
- Our build have 24-hour doorman.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week at NO extra fee.
Excellent location, close to major public transportation, 2 blocks to Av. Paulista and subway station ( Green Line - Brigadeiro Station) and bus stop. Near to Ibirapuera Park, museums, restaurants, bars, shopping, stores, supermarket and all the Av. Paulista can offer.
We're only a couple, love to travel around the world. We enjoy to meet new people, exchange experiences and we're great host, very communicative. We can help you to have a great stay in São Paulo.
We’ll be pleased to help you with tips on local places and how to make the most of your stay. We will be very happy to exchange experiences with you!
* PLEASE, READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
We'll have a big pleasure to host you!
Antonio & Ellen
SOBRE O QUARTO:
Confortável quarto privado, com cama de casal, com banheiro fora do quarto, toalhas, roupa de cama e Wi-Fi inclusos na diária.
* Nós temos 2 quartos de hospedes e o banheiro é compartilhado entre os hospedes dos 2 quartos ( normalmente no máximo entre 3 hospedes).
- O apartamento tem sala de estar & jantar, cozinha.
- Lavanderia com máquinas de lavar e secar roupa.
- A faxineira faz a limpeza 1 vez por semana, SEM COBRAÇA adcional.
Excelente localização, perto dos principais transportes públicos, a 2 quadras para Av. Paulista e estação de metrô (Linha Verde - Estação Brigadeiro) e paragem de autocarros. Próximo ao Parque do Ibirapuera, museus, restaurantes, bares, shopping, lojas, supermercado e tudo o Av. Paulista pode oferecer.
O nosso prédio tem porteiro 24 horas.
Nós somos apenas um par, gostamos de viajar ao redor do mundo. Nós gostamos de conhecer novas pessoas, trocar experiências e somos grandes anfitriões, muito comunicativos. Podemos ajudar você a ter uma ótima estadia em São Paulo.
* POR FAVOR, LEIA AS REGRAS DA NOSSA CASA.
Teremos um enorme prazer em hospeda-lo!
Um grande abraço
Antonio & Ellen
Please, read our house rules:
- You can use the wash and dry machine and soup/softener free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes after use, at all times.
- Please, do not throw paper, pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket.
- Do not smoke inside the room, in hall and elevators, you can use the balcony to smoke.
- Please, switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment.
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 8am
- Don't invite strangers in without asking us first
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day.
- Calls to international or mobile phone numbers from the apartment's landline are not allowed.
- Please, ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week at no extra fee. And if your stay is longer, we change the towels and sheets once a week.
NOTE: The Cleaning Lady ( housekeeper ), can't not wash, dry or iron clothes of the guests, doesn't will cook or wash the dishs of the guest, sorry! If you need any additional personal service, please let us know, and we can provide for you!
- Pets are not allowed! Sorry!
- Você pode usar gratuitamente as máquinas de lavar e secar e o sabão em pó e o amaciante.
- Você pode usar a nossa cozinha e utensilios.
- É de sua responsabilidade manter a cozinha e utensilios que usar sempre lavados e limpos.
- Por favor não jogue papel, modes, lenços umidos… no vaso sanitário. Use a lixeira.
- Não é permitido fumar no quarto e nas areas comuns do prédio, por favor use a sacada do nosso apartamento.
- Por favor desligue as luzes e qualquer coisa eletrica quando sair o quarto, banheiro e apartamento.
- Mantenha silencio entre ás 22h00 e 8h00.
- Não convide/traga pessoas estranhas para dentro do apartamento sem antes nos consultar.
- No momento do check in será entregue a você as chaves do apartamento e com elas você tem entrada livre a qualquer hora do dia e da noite.
- Não é permitido realizar ligações internacionais, nacionais ou para telefones celulares a partir do nosso telefone fixo.
- Por favor tenha certeza que tracou a porta de saida do apartamento quando sair.
- A faxineira limpa o apartamento uma vez por semana, mas não cobramos taxa de limpeza. Se você se hospedar por um periodo longo, a toalha de banho e os lençois serão trocados uma vez por semana.
- Não é permitido trazer animais para o apartamento, desculpe!
Ellen and Antonio were amazing hosts. They made me feel at home and part of their family. They gave me useful tips for things to do in Sao Paulo (libreria Cultura is a must see for book lovers) and restaurants to try (Veloso does have the best caipirinhas in SP!). As for the apartment itself: it is very central (few minutes walk from the metro station Brigadeiro), very clean and has all the necessary amenities. I can only highly recommend staying in Antonio&Ellen's lovely flat (that comes with loads of yummy fruits)!
We loved staying with Antonio and Ellen. Their home is beautiful, the room more than adequate and the bed was very comfortable. We felt right at home from the beginning. Antonio gave us the best tips on where to go and what to see (off the beaten tourist path) and Ellen made sure that we ate at only the prize-winning restaurants/bars/lanchonettes. They are wonderful hosts who really go the extra mile for their guests. We cannot recommend them highly enough.
Antonio and Ellen truly made my stay at their place a wonderful experience! they enabled me to feel at home every single day I spent in Sao Paulo! During the five months, we had good talks and they gave me valuable travel advice. I can recommend everyone to book their place for a shorter or a longer period.
Antonio and ellen are fantastic hosts and just genuinely super nice people. They went the extra mile to make sure we felt as comfortable and at home as possible. The home is in a very safe and quiet part of sao paulo even though it's only a couple of blocks away from paulista av.
They very helpful and knowledgable about the sights of sao paulo and very willing to provide any sort of help. Antonio also brews some awesome coffee to compliment ellen's delicious baked confections. It's very obvious that antonio and ellen's extensive travel experience has given them a very good idea of what tourists would want as part of a great travel experience and they did a great job on their part in making that happen for us in sao paulo.
This was our first experience using AirBnB. We can honestly say we don't know how it could get any better! Antonio and Ellen were the ultimate travel guides, wether it was a restaurant, attractions, or transportation they gave several options. They even gave us places to go see/eat in Rio and Foz de Iguassu. Ellen and Antonio went far above what we were expecting as hosts hey really know how to make you feel comfortable. We are truly grateful to Antonio and Ellen for a wonderful experience in Sao Paolo. Most days we woke up and ate breakfast together which was really nice. They saved us a lot of money by telling us about the airport bus service from the metro to Guarulhos. The flat is decorated very nicely, even with a hammock in the window! The location is a short walk to the metro with a wonderful bakery and a huge supermarket close by. Thank you again Antonio and Ellen!!
We were in Sao Paulo for the World Cup and had a great stay in Ellen and Antonio's guest room. The flat is very centrally located close to the metro. It is very nicely decorated and the bed very comfortable. More importantly Ellen and Antonio are great hosts. They certainly know how to make sure you have the perfect stay. They were very helpful anytime we asked for something, provided lovely breakfast (we had some home made yoghurt, cheese buns, cake etc) and Antonio has lots of useful tips of places to visit around town and elsewhere. Also they were kind to let us check in very early in the morning (we arrived on an overnight bus). We will certainly recommend this listing to friends and colleagues who may visit Sao Paulo. Thanks Ellen and Antonio!
This was the first time using air bnb and let me tell you from now on my expectations are very high after staying with Antonio and Ellen! They have a gorgeous home. Very well decorated and most importantly very clean. They are located on a very safe street and close to the metro and bus stops. This couple is amazing, I have never met people so humble and caring. They made our experience so great they greeted us as if they had known us for years and made us feel right at home. Antonio helped my husband plan a few of our days out, letting us know where to go and what to visit. He was so helpful and made sure that we were always ok and prepared. Ellen is the sweetest she made us breakfast and cooked us dinner one day. I swear I didn't feel like a guest in their home but more like friends. The comfort of their home on a vacation is what everyone needs. They provide us with breakfast and let us cook dinner if wnated. We were able to wash and dry our clothes as well which was very very helpful. We will definitely be going back brazil but mainly to visit Antonio and Ellen because I truly believe that we have left with two great friends. Thank you so much guys for a great time and a great last night. Glad I didn't forget my passport! ;) haha
This host has 204 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We're Antonio & Ellen, married, Brazilians, 40`s years old. We love travel and have been in so many places around the world.
We have a big pleasure to host guests around the world, exchange experiences, help to located, have fun and explore the most of this amazing global metropolis that is São Paulo. Be Welcome!!!