About this listing
ABOUT THE ROOM
Confortable private room with bathroom outside, with double bed, free Wi-Fi in the room, towels, bed linen.
* We have 2 Guest Rooms, the Bathroom is share with the Guests of the 2 rooms ( maximum 4 Guests ).
- You can use our living room, dinner room, kitchen and laundry with wash & dryer machines. All inclusive!
- Our build have 24-hour doorman.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week at NO extra fee.
Excellent location, close to major public transportation, 2 blocks to Av. Paulista and subway station ( Green Line - Brigadeiro Station) and bus stop. Near to Ibirapuera Park, museums, restaurants, bars, shopping, stores, supermarket and all the Av. Paulista can offer.
We're only a couple, love to travel around the world. We enjoy to meet new people, exchange experiences and we're great host, very communicative. We can help you to have a great stay in São Paulo.
We’ll be pleased to help you with tips on local places and how to make the most of your stay. We will be very happy to exchange experiences with you!
* PLEASE, READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
We'll have a big pleasure to host you!
Antonio & Ellen
SOBRE O QUARTO:
Confortável quarto privado, com cama de casal, com banheiro fora do quarto, toalhas, roupa de cama e Wi-Fi inclusos na diária.
* Nós temos 2 quartos de hospedes e o banheiro é compartilhado entre os hospedes dos 2 quartos ( normalmente no máximo entre 3 hospedes).
- O apartamento tem sala de estar & jantar, cozinha.
- Lavanderia com máquinas de lavar e secar roupa.
- A faxineira faz a limpeza 1 vez por semana, SEM COBRAÇA adcional.
Excelente localização, perto dos principais transportes públicos, a 2 quadras para Av. Paulista e estação de metrô (Linha Verde - Estação Brigadeiro) e paragem de autocarros. Próximo ao Parque do Ibirapuera, museus, restaurantes, bares, shopping, lojas, supermercado e tudo o Av. Paulista pode oferecer.
O nosso prédio tem porteiro 24 horas.
Nós somos apenas um par, gostamos de viajar ao redor do mundo. Nós gostamos de conhecer novas pessoas, trocar experiências e somos grandes anfitriões, muito comunicativos. Podemos ajudar você a ter uma ótima estadia em São Paulo.
* POR FAVOR, LEIA AS REGRAS DA NOSSA CASA.
Teremos um enorme prazer em hospeda-lo!
Um grande abraço
Antonio & Ellen
Please, read our house rules:
- You can use the wash and dry machine and soup/softener free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to keep and organizes the kitchen clean and wash your dishes after use, at all times.
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 8am
- Don't invite strangers in without asking us first
- Don't take friends, boyfriends, girlfriends to inside of our apartment and inside of your Room ... After 10PM.
- Please, do not throw paper, pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket.
- Do not smoke inside the room, in hall and elevators.
- Switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment.
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day.
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week at no extra fee. And if your stay is longer, we change the towels and sheets once a week.
NOTE: The Cleaning Lady ( housekeeper ), doesn't will wash, dry or iron clothes of the guests. Doesn't will cook or wash the dishs left from the guest, sorry! If you need any adcional personal service, please let us know, and we can provide for you!
- Pets are not allowed! Sorry!
- Você pode usar gratuitamente as máquinas de lavar e secar e o sabão em pó e o amaciante.
- Você pode usar a nossa cozinha e utensilios.
- É de sua responsabilidade manter a cozinha e utensilios que usar sempre lavados e limpos.
- Mantenha silencio entre ás 22h00 e 8h00.
- Não convide/traga pessoas estranhas para dentro do apartamento sem antes nos consultar.
- Não traga amigos, namorado/namorada para dentro do Apartamento e dentro do seu Quarto após as 22h00.
- Por favor não jogue papel, modes, lenços umidos… no vaso sanitário. Use a lixeira.
- Não é permitido fumar no quarto e nas areas comuns do prédio, por favor use a sacada do nosso apartamento.
- Por favor desligue as luzes e qualquer coisa eletrica quando sair o quarto, banheiro e apartamento.
- No momento do check in será entregue a você as chaves do apartamento e com elas você tem entrada livre a qualquer hora do dia e da noite.
- Não é permitido realizar ligações internacionais, nacionais ou para telefones celulares a partir do nosso telefone fixo.
- Por favor tenha certeza que tracou a porta de saida do apartamento quando sair.
- A faxineira limpa o apartamento uma vez por semana, mas não cobramos taxa de limpeza. Se você se hospedar por um periodo longo, a toalha de banho e os lençois serão trocados uma vez por semana.
NOTA: A faxineira não lava, seca ou passa as roupas dos hospedes. Não cozinha e não lava a louça deixada pelo hospede, desculpe! Caso vocé necessite de algum serviço adcional e pessoal, por favor nos avise que poderemos providenciar para você.
- Não é permitido trazer animais para o apartamento, desculpe!
Ellen and Antonio are wonderful hosts and I couldn't imagine a better place to stay! They made me feel at home from the moment I arrived in Brasil, they are always eager to help out with anything you need and give excellent tips about what to do in Sao Paulo, the surroundings and in Brasil ;). The apartment and the room are perfect, nothing is missing and both always make sure everything is working impeccably.
Ellen and Antonio are very understanding, open-minded and you'll have a blast listening to their traveling and hosting experiences.
This is the first time I have used AirBnb and there are not sufficient words to describe how good my experience was thanks to Ellen and Antonio! Muito obrigada!
Ellen and Antonio were amazing hosts. They made me feel at home and part of their family. They gave me useful tips for things to do in Sao Paulo (libreria Cultura is a must see for book lovers) and restaurants to try (Veloso does have the best caipirinhas in SP!). As for the apartment itself: it is very central (few minutes walk from the metro station Brigadeiro), very clean and has all the necessary amenities. I can only highly recommend staying in Antonio&Ellen's lovely flat (that comes with loads of yummy fruits)!
We loved staying with Antonio and Ellen. Their home is beautiful, the room more than adequate and the bed was very comfortable. We felt right at home from the beginning. Antonio gave us the best tips on where to go and what to see (off the beaten tourist path) and Ellen made sure that we ate at only the prize-winning restaurants/bars/lanchonettes. They are wonderful hosts who really go the extra mile for their guests. We cannot recommend them highly enough.
Antonio and Ellen truly made my stay at their place a wonderful experience! they enabled me to feel at home every single day I spent in Sao Paulo! During the five months, we had good talks and they gave me valuable travel advice. I can recommend everyone to book their place for a shorter or a longer period.
Antonio and ellen are fantastic hosts and just genuinely super nice people. They went the extra mile to make sure we felt as comfortable and at home as possible. The home is in a very safe and quiet part of sao paulo even though it's only a couple of blocks away from paulista av.
They very helpful and knowledgable about the sights of sao paulo and very willing to provide any sort of help. Antonio also brews some awesome coffee to compliment ellen's delicious baked confections. It's very obvious that antonio and ellen's extensive travel experience has given them a very good idea of what tourists would want as part of a great travel experience and they did a great job on their part in making that happen for us in sao paulo.
This was our first experience using AirBnB. We can honestly say we don't know how it could get any better! Antonio and Ellen were the ultimate travel guides, wether it was a restaurant, attractions, or transportation they gave several options. They even gave us places to go see/eat in Rio and Foz de Iguassu. Ellen and Antonio went far above what we were expecting as hosts hey really know how to make you feel comfortable. We are truly grateful to Antonio and Ellen for a wonderful experience in Sao Paolo. Most days we woke up and ate breakfast together which was really nice. They saved us a lot of money by telling us about the airport bus service from the metro to Guarulhos. The flat is decorated very nicely, even with a hammock in the window! The location is a short walk to the metro with a wonderful bakery and a huge supermarket close by. Thank you again Antonio and Ellen!!
We were in Sao Paulo for the World Cup and had a great stay in Ellen and Antonio's guest room. The flat is very centrally located close to the metro. It is very nicely decorated and the bed very comfortable. More importantly Ellen and Antonio are great hosts. They certainly know how to make sure you have the perfect stay. They were very helpful anytime we asked for something, provided lovely breakfast (we had some home made yoghurt, cheese buns, cake etc) and Antonio has lots of useful tips of places to visit around town and elsewhere. Also they were kind to let us check in very early in the morning (we arrived on an overnight bus). We will certainly recommend this listing to friends and colleagues who may visit Sao Paulo. Thanks Ellen and Antonio!
This host has 240 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Antonio & Ellen
We're Antonio & Ellen, married, Brazilians, 40`s years old. We love travel and have been in so many places around the world.
We have a big pleasure to host guests around the world, exchange experiences, help to located, have fun and explore the most of this amazing global metropolis that is São Paulo. Be Welcome!!!