About this listing
GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION:
This is just awesome area to live – quiet, super safe, very modern building. Spencer Dock has its own Tramway station (Luas tramway) just 4 stops from the city center and its own train station. If you wish to walk instead, it should take you about 15 minutes to the center. 15 minutes to the Airport by Airlink bus 747. Major train / bus station within 10 min walking distance. Basically everything is in walking distance (Temple Bar – 15 minutes, Church Street – 15 minutes, Conolly Station 10 minutes, swimming pool and gym 4 minutes) and if you are really lazy tram will take you everywhere in no time.
JUST 2 MINUTES FROM SAMUELL BECKETT BRIDGE
bars, pubs, cafes (Starbucks), restaurant and take aways, Mace, Spar, Marks and Spencer and other supermarkets, Grand Canal Theater, O2 concert hall, Odeon Cinema, Convention Centre
• 2 Extremely comfortable rooms (every has each own bathroom)
• Free wifi throughout the apartment, also free cable TV, Netflix, Playstation, Xbox that you can use to play or to watch movies.
• Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and iron board.
• kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances with teas and food products that you can use, toaster, mixer, grill, steamer... everything you need to cook anything you wish.
• Balconies in all rooms, windows from floor to ceiling
• Also large living room with super comfy couch and dining area
• Concierge service
If you want to stay in and experience both the newest, most vibrant area of Dublin city AND be within 7 to 10 minutes of the older quarters, this is the place for you.
From Jan 01, 2016 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 17 nights.