About This Listing
Confortable Single Room in the center of Rome, newly refurbished appartment, complete with double bed, wardrobe and desk, with a private bathroom, just a short walk from the most important sightseeings of the city and Termini Station where the trains from the Fiumicino Airport drops off, the location is extremely convenient for a quiet yet connected visit to Rome.
10 minutes on foot from the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, 5 minutes on foot from Termini and Repubblica metro stations (line A) and Castro Pretorio (line B). Bus stops providing easy access to the Colluseum and Piazza Venezia situated only 150m from the apartment.
You can reach the Vatican in only 15 minutes with the metro or by bus from Termini Station.
It is a short walk to a supermarket, a great pizza spot, restaurants, gelato spot, McDonald's, pubs and a metro stop that could easily take you to all the main attractions if you didn't feel like walking. Everyone likes to stay near the train station, but this is just the perfect distance away.
Linen and towels included!!!
Stayed for three nights. Nice & clean apartment except that the room I had was a little bit small compared to the other room. Location wise, it is also very convenient. Only slight disappointment is the internet connection. Have to reset the router several times a day because it keeps hanging.
We had a good experience at Leonardo's appartment. Unfortunatly we didn't meet him. It was clean, very close to termini station and quiet. The breakfast is OK and the person in charge of it is very kind. But there is no separation between bathroom and bedroom, so no privacy... check in and check out time are very flexible. I recommand it!
Leonardo's house is clean and very convenient. He lives another his house, so I say him by mail. He is very kind and well respond. Separate bathroom is very good.
Advantages: Republicans near the station.
A 20-minute walk from Termini Station.
The host gives a quick answer to a letter
(but never saw the host directly.)
Disadvantages: (1) The room is very cold (spring, do not turn on the heating), but in severe diurnal temperature at night is very cold in Europe (the wind continues to come in through the window). Stayed for five days. Towels is only one ...
(2) The bed was too dirty (many hair and footprints and dirty marks) I have to sleep with a towel spread (photo and confused too different)
(3) and had a private room with us !!! I had to be used in conjunction with other travelers in the home. (2 rooms and 2 bathrooms one kitchen), toilet and have to walk down the aisle can meet other travelers and the wash ...
Host is friendly, but the house is too dirty. And too cold.
I'm sorry but... it's not true MiYoung.
1. the room is not cold and the heater works well (even if you want to turn it on in April when the temperature is about 18/20°C).
2. about the wind in the window try to close the window next time.
3. about the towels you're right! it's not a Hotel, we change it every 3 days on request. You didn't.
4. i never receveid a bad review about the bed (actually I didn't understand your review about it, it's so confused)
5. you forgot to say that you broken the bathroom mirror and didn't advice me.
Leonardo es muy querido, muy buena persona, contesta rapido. El apartamento es muy bueno, grande y muy limpio, el desayuno muy rico :). La zona es perfecta a 5 min caminando desde Termini, y a 20 min caminando hasta el coliseo. El barrio muy tranquilo y con muchos mercados y restaurantes. Gracias Leonardo por todo! :)
It was a very nice apartment! I was a little disappointed that there was no internet available, but the host explained that it was a new apt and wifi was coming soon.
This host has 405 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews