Paradise in the color of chocolate.
Last minute option now- the next week at a great price!
Quiet, bright, charming apartment with balcony. In the heart of Warsaw. Original, artistic, modern, two-level (5/6 floor). 2 comfortable double beds + additional one folding bed. And- on request- automaticly inflatable thick double airbed. You've here two exclusive hammocks and large windows with a nice view. The walls in colour of chocolate and eggplant shall ensure perfect respite. The apartment is located in a safe, secure place, which is well kept by the gardener.
- double bed (200x170 cm)
- second double bed (200 x160 cm)
- additional automaticly inflatable thick double airbed (200x160)
- one folding bed (190x70) in the living room
- modern shower
- washing machine
- individual bedlinen (for each person)
- clean towels
- Wi-Fi cable fast Internet
- 60" TV
- small fridge with freezer
- electric cooker
- electric kettle
This apartment is located in the very heart of the city:
- 10 minutes by walk to the Subway Centre
- 10 minutes by walk to the Palace of Culture and Science;
Excellent communication (near subway, taxi, bus):
- 15 minutes to the Old Town.
- 10 minutes by bus, tram, or taxi to the National Stadium.
Nearby You can find:
- big shopping center and plenty of other smaller shops
- a lot of ATMs, banks
- 24/7 stores
- restaurants, pubs (Polish, Jewish, Lebanese, Czech, Indian, Irish, Mexican, Brazilian, Italian, vegetarian, and for cyclists).
- cafes, the cafeteria
- cinemas, theatres
- gentleman clubs
- post office
The Warsaw Chopin Airport is 10 kilometres south of the Warsaw centre. The journey from this airport to this place (the heart of the city) akes about 25 minutes by bus 175 and 188. You can buy a ticket on the bus (during the day less than 1 Euro). Another option is to book a taxi (7- 10 Euro).
The European capital city, full of young people striding boldly through life. A city with over 1.7 million inhabitants bravely faces its challenges and develops very dynamically. Here you will meet friendly and open-minded people. This city has been tested by history more then once but after dramatic socio-economic transition, it has emerged as an inspiring place to live.
Cordially invite you to my different apartments too. All are comfortable, clean and have a great location. For the duration of your stay, they are just for you and your loved ones.
Feel like at home here:
Don't wait! Book it now as long as it's available!
All apartment is for you.
Interaction with Guests
I'm in a touch. All the time online. By mail, by Airbnb, by mobile, by What's App, by Viber. If you need me- send me a message pls! :)
Here's what I recommend you:
1. I recommend to see the modern Warsaw Uprising Museum.
2. To see Warsaw from 30th floor of the Palace of Culture (amazing view)
3. You should to try the traditional Polish cuisine (pierogi, chłodnik) and vodka "Soplica Pigwowa"
4. Should to see the Old Town
5. I like to drink hot classic black chockolate (Wedel)
6. Recommmend to see the Park Łazienkowski, Park Saski and beautiful Wilanów Park
7. To spend some time on Foksal street, nowy Świat Street and in Enklawa club on Mazowiecka, Klubokawiarnia on Czackiego st. and Huśtawka on Bracka 20a s. (for fun :)
8. Classic relaxing massage, which can be ordered for an additional fee.
I recommend to you a nice, cosy restaurant "Zwyczajna" on Poznańska 26 st. And the other typical polish restaurant too: "Chłopskie jadło" at Plac Kontytucji 1 st. (right side next of "Szwejk" restaurant). The "Zapiecek" at Nowy Świat 64 st. is a very nice place too.
My favorite polish food:
Zupa grzybowa (a mushroom's soup)
Rosół (a chicken's soup)
Schabowy z buraczkami (a pork with the beets)
Żeberka na piwie (a ribs on the beer)
Golonka na piwie (a pork knuckle on a beer)
Kaczka z jabłkami (a duck with apples)
Pierogi (a dumplings with meat and cheese)!
And polish vodka Soplica pigwowa (with quince)!!!
Bon apetite! :)
about the best places in Warsaw:
BEST CONTEMPORARY POLISH
Tamka 43, Atelier Amaro, Sowa & Przyjaciele, Amber Room, Belvedere
BEST POLISH WITH STYLE
Fukier, Dom Polski, Biała Gęś, Różana, Delicja Polska.
BEST WELCOME TO POLAND (typical polish food)
Chłopskie jadło, Folk Gospoda, Pod Czerwonym Wieprzem, Kompania Piwna, Zapiecek, U Kucharzy
Champagne Bar, Huśtawka, Paparazzi, Columbia Bar, Panorama, Znajomi Znajomych
BEST NEW RESTAURANT
Atelier Amaro, Sowa & Przyjaciele, Concept 13, Brasserie Warszawska, Soul Kitchen
BEST RESTAURANT DESIGN
SAM, Bufet Centralny, Concept 13 , Socjal, Bistro Warszawa
Pawel Oszczyk – La Rotisserie, Wojciech Amaro – Atelier Amaro, Robert Sowa – Sowa & Przyjaciele, Robert Trzópek – Tamka 43, Robert Skubisz – Amber Room, Agata Wojda – Opasły Tom, Michel Moran – Bistro de Paris, Karol Okrasa – Plater
British Shop, Piccola Italia, Kuchnia Świata, Marks & Spencers, La Petit France
BEST WINE BAR
Ale Wino, Jung & Lecker, Winkolekcja, Joseph’s, Enoteka
BEST HOTEL RESTAURANT
Venti Tre, The Oriental, Plater by Okrasa, La Rotisserie , Parmizzano’s
BEST NEW BAR
Champagne Bar by Flaming, Pies Czy Suka, Syreni Śpiew, Klubokawiarnia Towarzyska, Czarna Bar
BEST RESTAURANT FOR A BUSINESS MEETING
Butchery & Wine, Concept 13, Belvedere, Mielźyński, San Lorenzo
MOST KID FRIENDLY RESTAURANT
Nowa Kuźnia, Flaming & Co, Nabo , Kura Domowa, Ciepło Zimno
BEST RICH & PRETTY CLUB
Enklawa,The Eve, Platinium , Foksal XVIII, DeLite, Klubokawiarnia, Basen
You've a Buses, Trams, Metro and cabs close of your apartment! :)
Other Things to Note
10% of discount in a very cosy and nice Restaurant in the heart of Warsaw. For my Guests only! :)
1. Before booking show me your picture please.
2. Check-in apartment starts at 14 pm on arrival, and ends at 12 on departure.
3. Be quiet from 10:00 pm to 9:00 PM pls
4. The apartment must be left in the condition it was in the day of arrival.
5. You get one set of keys. If you need more, write me about this before.
6. In the apartment are non-smoking.
7. A check-in after 10pm costs 15 Euro more (by cash).
Arti was very easy to communicate with and made check in very easy. The apartment is exactly as pictured. It is located very close to lots of restaurants, bars, and public transport inthe center of the city.
Ottima esperienza. La casa è accogliente, in buone condizioni e soprattutto centrale.
The apartment is clean and is very close to the nightlife. I also liked the fact it had security at the door and also a great shop for essentials just across the road. I was a little disappointed that the room in the loft with the two double beds had no curtains or a blind. Myself and my friend were exhausted from an early flight and wanted a nap. We spent some time putting cushions in the window to block the light coming into the room to get some sleep. Overall this is a minor complaint
A really central and nice apartment. Altho I never met Arti, he was very responsive, friendly and serviceminded online. The flat is located in an area with great bars and cafees. I would definitly recommend his place.
Bardzo przyjemne mieszkanie, położone w Centrum, ale oddzielone od hałasu z pobliskich ulic. Oświetlenie jest klimatyczne, co może być uciążliwe, jeśli oczekujecie silnego światła np. w nocy, ale jednocześnie jest zaletą jeśli wolicie po prostu wypocząć.
Arti (gospodarz) był bardzo pomocny, punktualny, i dostarczył klucze w umówionym miejscu i czasie (specjalnie po to przyjechał do Warszawy). Wszystko przebiegało bezproblemowo, wliczając w to przedłużenie wizyty.
Dzięki za możliwość skorzystania z mieszkania!
I'm regularly in Warsaw and needed to stay central. The location of this apartment was ideal as I have family nearby. Prior to arriving Arti communicated with me well.
Arti met me and my 1 year old son outside the apartment and as the apartment is on a high floor without a lift he suggested that we may be better suited to staying in another of his flats nearby.
I therefore cannot rate this particular apartment as I didn't stay there.
However, Arti was great in helping us to carry our mountain of luggage as I wouldn't have managed by myself. He made sure I knew where everything was and helped out with the wifi when I couldnt get it to work. I felt that Arti was very helpful and keen to make sure we felt comfortable during our stay.
The apartment we stayed in was very clean, wifi was strong, and the flat was well set up for a family. I would recommend staying in one of Arti's apartments.
Lovely apartment, sunny balcony and decent Ikea mattresses.
Arti was very helpful when we needed an extra key. The street is quiet yet busy at the same time, deli just across the street, bars and restaurants only a few doors down.
This host has 317 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello, Welcome! :)
I'm passionate about life. And Iove to create a high comfort for my Guests. I recommend to you 3 of my apartments and offer the 7 important benefits:
1. You live in a beautiful apartment.
2. The price for the apartment is very beneficial.
3. Your apartment has a great location in the safe, the most popular district.
4. The place where you live is comfortable, cosy, clean and modern.
5. You have a very large selection and can rent several apartments from one Host.
6. My apartments are close to each other.
7. We've full contact- you've a good friend here :)
Be my Guest and book it now! :)