- The apartment is located just 300 meters from the railway station and the city center of Strasbourg. bright and sunny,
The golden rule in my house is that you feel at home:
-I live In my apartment, So during your stay, you will not be alone in the apartment, but you will have your own room with a real bed
-I have two rooms that I let at the disposal of up to 4 guests. where we will warmly welcome you!
- Coffee and tea when you wish (24h/24)
- Internet, free phone in over 100 countries,
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
- Clean bed linen and towels.
- The use of the refrigerator and the kitchen without restrictions.
- Washing Machine
- Use of a computer or wi-fi internet access.
- No smoking inside but there is a balcony for smokers .
- Proximity to tram stop: "Faubourg de Saverne" line C (100metres from my door).
- Proximity to bus stop "Wilson": bus (No. 2, 10, 16, and 6) stop just outside my door.
- The largest mall in the city (Les Halles shopping center) is directly opposite the apartment.
- The rules of procedure are the same as at home!
- The lazy refrain: "the fourth floor without elevator" ha!ha!la
Règle d'or chez moi, c'est que vous vous sentiez comme chez-vous :
-Je vis dans mon appartement,donc pendant ton séjour, tu n’es pas seule dans l'appartement mais tu auras une chambre pour toi seule équipée d’un vrai lit
-J'ai deux chambres que je laisse à la disposition de maximum 4 voyageurs.où tu seras reçu chaleureusement.
- Du café et du thé quand tu désires (24h/24)
- Internet, téléphone gratuit à plus de 100 pays,
- L’appartement est lumineux et ensoleillé, à 300 mètres de la gare et du centre ville de Strasbourg.
- Salle de bain et les toilettes sont séparées.
- Les draps et les serviettes de bain propres.
- L’utilisation du réfrigérateur et la cuisine sans restriction.
-Machine à laver
- L'ordinateur et accès à l’internet.
- Téléphone gratuit à plus de 100 pays.
- Non fumeur à l'intérieur mais il y a un balcon pour les fumeurs..
- Plusieurs accès aux bus et au tram : arrêt "Faubourg de Saverne" de la ligne C du tram est à 100 mètres et arrêt "Wilson" des bus No 2, 10, 16, et 6 est juste en bas de l'immeuble.
- Le plus grand centre commercial de la ville (centre commercial des Halles) est juste en face de l'appartement.
- Les règlements intérieurs sont les mêmes que chez-vous.
- Les fainéants s'abstenir: "au quatrième étages sans ascenseur "
Fara is a very friendly host. Due to some miscommunication I slept the first night elsewhere, but he directly offered me to refund it. The best is to give him a ring once you arrive in Strasbourg as he isn't always at home. The apartment is pleasant and very close to the train station and the city centre, but don't expect the newest of the newest.
Liv a été un höte très accueillant et ouvert!
Fara is an absolutely lovely host, he made me feel very welcome and the apartment is in a great location.
Fara is a nice person ! The room is clear & comfortable !
It was nice stay. Fara is very good , attentive and helpful host.
Farah is an excellent host who opens his home up to guests frequently. He is very experienced in welcoming people from around the world and is extremely thorough in his tour of the apt. and surrounding area. Farah went out of his way during my week and a half stay to make sure I was familar with where I was going and how I could find permanent housing in Strasbourg. His apartment is also perfectly situated right next to the train station and walking distance from the historic downtown. I would highly recommend staying with Farah when visiting or passing through Strasbourg.
we felt like home!
Fara is a very friendly and hospital host. He offered us a delicious cake on the day of our arrival. The room is very comfortable and is rather near to the attractions and the train station. We had a wonderful time there.
Exceptional value here--convenient location, clean and comfortable beds, and interesting travelers down the hall. Best of all is the host, Fara, who goes out of his way to make it a family atmosphere. His cooking is highly recommended! You may also meet his niece, who makes fine jewelry.
Fara is a very nice and kind host. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Strasbourg. He is very helpful and suggested some nice places to see around. It felt really as home.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.