Built in June 2012, the apartment has been designed per western standards. It has been furnished with BRAND NEW furniture, mattress, A/C and appliances. The apartment has free WIFI, Cable and has a fully functional kitchen. All guest rooms are very spacious and are great to live in, have beautiful views and are comfortable and convenient – come visit us!
Nook Room1 (12’ x 15’): This bedroom is the largest with a king size bed (6’ x 7’), A/C and plenty of storage. It has a full attached bathroom and vanity. There’s a large window with a nook and beautiful must-see views. There’s space for extra beds that can be arranged – just ask us.
In addition to a fully equipped Kitchen, there’s dining area with table and 6 chairs. A spacious living area beautifully furnished with sofa, A/C and great views completes this apartment. Living room, kitchen, kitchen balcony, dining area and a full bathroom are shared. If you have a large party and need the entire apartment, please be sure to book all 3 guest rooms. We can accommodate up to 12 people.
All rooms come equipped with the following:
- Hair dryer
- Shared flat screen TV with cable
In the Bathroom:
- Toilet Paper
In the Kitchen:
- Indian masals
Modern Designer Apartment in the center of Udaipur - numerous major must see attractions, restaurants, cafes, bars and street-food, shopping, groceries and transportation are just around the corner, within walkable distance.
- Sukhadiya Circle (250m, 3 minutes walk) – Lots of restaurants, street-food and locals, must see
- Saheliyon-ki-Bari (500m, 7 minutes walk) - a major garden and a must see tourist attraction
- Lake Fateh Sagar (1km, 15 minutes walk) - pride of the City of - - - Lakes of Udaipur and a must see tourist attraction
- Big Bazar (600m, 7 minutes walk) - for groceries, shopping
- Auto Rickshaws (250m, 3 minutes walk) – local transportation
- City Palace (2.5km, 10 minutes by rickshaw) – old city center and a must see tourist attraction
- Lake Pichhola ( 2.5km, 10 minutes by rickshaw) - home to the famous Hotel Lake Palace
- Shrinathji, Nathdwara (47km, 1hr by taxi) - the very famous temple of Shrinathji, incarnation of Lord Krishna
- Railway Station (5km, 10 minutes by rickshaw)
- Airport (25km, 30 minutes by taxi)
We can help arrange airport/train transportation and also day trips etc. – just ask us. See map with attractions and other details at our site - search the internet for NookUdaipur.