About this listing
4 Seasons of Berkshire Awesomeness!
located just 15 minutes from charming and sophisticated Lenox and Tanglewood events and just 25 mins to Great Barrington and Hudson, NY Trains.
Enjoy Foliage, Lakes, Woods, Nature, Hiking and Farm Stands !
The perfect Fall Foliage Berkshire Getaway
located just 15 minutes from charming and sophisticated Lenox (Tanglewood) and 25 mins to Great Barrington and 30 to Hudson.
Great Nature 4 Season walks Hiking and Biking, Antiquing , Farm stands, The Chatham Old Sheep Herding Co. Cheese Farm, Fall Foliage, Apple picking, Challenging Golf courses and of course...Tanglewood and Shakespeare Events .
Our updated 1850's country farmhouse offers an open floor plan that exudes a familiar warmth and features 3 Bedrooms (2 queen 1 full), and a convertible queen sofa . 2 full,modern bathrooms each with pedestal sinks . Our home is most comfortable accommodating 4 but easily can accommodate a maximum of 5.
located on a serene country road just a short walk or drive to majestic Queechy lake...Our property features a 3 story barn, a great open lawn, glorious sweeping Pines and Mature Fruit trees.
Amenities include a newly renovated chefs kitchen with Jenn Air Stove, rich Walnut counter tops, newly installed LG Washer and Dryer and a Bosch dishwasher.
Dine on a large antique farm table that seats 8 comfortably with an adjacent cozy reading nook set before a large wood burning stove. Or relax In the living room on a cozy sofa and rocker and wind down your day in front of the tv.
For those that need to stay connected, we offer WiFi and Apple TV
Grilling enthusiasts can enjoy a large (gas driven) Weber as well as an indoor grill top on the stove...
Winter brings 3 great options for Snow Boarding and Skiing as well as several gorgeous Cross Country Skiing options...for the more ambitious, it's only 90 minutes to Mt Snow in Vermont.
• the reservation is strictly limited to the number of guests agreed upon prior to arrival. "hosting" of other guests during your stay is not allowed. Non paying guests are not allowed to visit, dine or otherwise enjoy the premises.
• The place is yours during your stay....so please leave it as you found it.
• No trash removal, so please take your garbage/recyclables with you...there is $100 charge for leaving it behind
• No candles indoors please
* Please note respect the privacy of the upstairs room marked PRIVE
*Basic condiments are in the fridge, please DO NOT help yourself to other items including Liquor or Wine
* No Pets
• No smoking in the house
• full cell phone service only no house phone
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 2 nights.