Wonderful large apartment, 70mq in the hystorical center of Noale, a private and cosy place for your holiday.
From here you can visit:
- the beautiful center of Noale with his castle (5 minutes by foot)
- the beauties of Venice, just 30 minutes by train (the train station is 20m far from the flat) or by bus (bus stop in front of the flat)
- the wonderful city of Treviso (30 minutes by bus), Padova (30 minutes by bus), Castelfranco (20 minutes by bus)
Close to supermarkets, banks and ATMs, restaurants and pizzerie, take away, hospital, local market, church, shops, bars, and even an aquatic park.
The apartment, at the third floor with elevator, is composed of:
- large kitchen/living room area (fireplace, big sofa, 56" LCD tv, bluray, corner bar, two balconies, stove, oven, dining table, microwave, toaster, fridge, dishes et cetera);
- 1 king size bedroom;
- bathroom with two sinks, shower and jacuzzi hydromassage;
The whole apartment is provided of air conditioned.
The price includes:
- bed linen and bath towels;
- free Wi-Fi;
- utilities (energy, water);
Please note we have a little, sweet cat: she needs just some food, water and hugs of course.
You can reach the flat from the Treviso airport by bus in 30 minutes, the Venice airport by bus or by bus+train in 40 minutes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional questions/curiosity/infos.
Letizias place was wonderful, everything we needed and more. She provided excellent instructions, detailed maps pictures etc to make our arrival much easier. Noale is a beautiful town out of venice, it has the small community feel to get away from the bus venice (train takes about half hour). The place was spotless, wifi was great, and very comfy bed. Coco the cat was just gorgeous and made us feel right at home. I would defininitely recommend this place for those looking for a relaxing time or even just a perfect home base. Even though I did not meet letizia she was great at communicating and making sure everything was great. Thanks letizia :-)
Staying here was the highlight of our trip! Our host was very accommodating of us, gave us plenty of info and the wifi was brilliant! We were worried about staying with the cat (coco) whilst we were here because some of us have allergies but everything was fine and we all fell in love with her. After 2 days we were sad to leave her. We had a great time, we were very comfortable and I would highly recommend staying here.
Remarkable, hospitable owners! The beautiful apartment, there is all for good rest. Very convenient place for stay! Near the house there is a railway station that is very convenient for travel to other cities of Italy. For example, it is possible to reach Venice in 20 minutes. It is no far from the house there are remarkable cafes and small restaurants where it is possible to eat tasty. Especially we liked Tre Lune cafe where cook tremendous coffee and very tasty croissants! ! ! We were very happy to take a rest there! Thanks, Letizia! ! !