About this listing
Wonderful design flat near Venice, really spacious just a few metres far from the train station. This is also the house of the most adorable cat of the region :-)
Wonderful large apartment, 70mq in the hystorical center of Noale, a private and cosy place for your holiday.
From here you can visit:
- the beautiful center of Noale with his castle (5 minutes by foot)
- the beauties of Venice, just 30 minutes by train (the train station is 20m far from the flat) or by bus (bus stop in front of the flat)
- the wonderful city of Treviso (30 minutes by bus), Padova (30 minutes by bus), Castelfranco (20 minutes by bus)
Close to supermarkets, banks and ATMs, restaurants and pizzerie, take away, hospital, local market, church, shops, bars, and even an aquatic park.
The apartment, at the third floor with elevator, is composed of:
- large kitchen/living room area (fireplace, big sofa, 56" LCD tv, bluray, corner bar, two balconies, stove, oven, dining table, microwave, toaster, fridge, dishes et cetera);
- 1 king size bedroom;
- bathroom with two sinks, shower and jacuzzi hydromassage;
The whole apartment is provided of air conditioned.
The price includes:
- bed linen and bath towels;
- free Wi-Fi;
- utilities (energy, water);
Please note we have a little, sweet cat: she needs just some food, water and hugs of course.
You can reach the flat from the Treviso airport by bus in 30 minutes, the Venice airport by bus or by bus+train in 40 minutes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional questions/curiosity/infos.
Just a few rules:
- it's a block of flats, so don't make noise after the 22
- please take respect to all the objects, it's our beloved home
- you can use the kitchen, but then you have to do the washing up (or make the dishwasher starts)
- we pay the bills: don't leave windows open with A/C or heating
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
I'm a freelance in the world of events, it's a hard work with no timetables, but I really love it. Mauro is a nurse, a personal trainer and a singer, so we're both very busy.
We love traveling all over the world, and we rent our home in the dates in which we're out - and they're really a lot. Hope to hear you soon!