About this listing
This is a 3 bedroom/2 bath beach house in Crystal Beach on the Bolivar Peninsula with great gulf views and a relaxing atmosphere. Please read house rules before booking.
Built in 2010, this home was built to replace a family home that was destroyed by hurricane Ike in 2008. This colorful house was designed for entertaining and offers guests some of the best amenities in the area.
With 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and 2 oversized couches, you are able to sleep a total of 8 people comfortably. The living room provides a wall of windows that offers an unobstructed view of the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The kitchen offers upgraded stainless steel appliances, a center island which is great for prepping food and silestone countertops which make cleaning up easy.
With 3 different decks and a built-in picnic table and bar below the house, you are able to enjoy the outdoors no matter the weather conditions. There are two hammocks which are prefect for enjoying a margarita, taking an afternoon siesta or watching the sunset. The house has been wired with interior and exterior speakers so guests are able to listen to the satellite TV music channels, TV stations, CD's, radio and their Ipod.
Whether you're looking to rent this house for a week, weekend or a holiday, we're confident you will enjoy your experience at the Tropicana Beach House. Check in is 4pm and check out is at 10am.
As a guest, you will access to the entire house.
Unfortunately, there is no public transportation.
Our goal is to create the perfect experience for every guest that stays at the Tropicana Beach House. To ensure we are able to maintain the condition of the house, we provide a list of do's and don'ts we ask our guests to follow. If you have any questions about the items on this list, we would be happy to answer them.
1.Absolutely no smoking inside. If you smoke outside, please dispose of butts properly.
2.Upon arrival is something is damage or not working please let me know.If you need help, the two cabins to the east are family/friends and are willing to help.
3. If you have any large parties (more than 5 cars or 12 people) without pre-approval you will have to leave the house without a refund.
4.There are beach chairs/toys/games in the garage to bring to the beach. Please thoroughly rinse off everything brought to the beach (chairs, washer boards, horseshoes, etc)
5.Please clean feet before coming into the cabin, and do not enter the cabin wet or sandy.
6.Please don't play music too loudly to avoid damage to system and speakers.
7.Garbage pickup is Monday and Thursday. Please put trash in box outside in front of the cabin.
8.Small campfires are allowed on the beach. No glass containers are allowed on the beach (it's a $170 fine), and please cleanup after yourselves on the beach.
9.A beach parking permit is required to park on the beach. It can be purchased at The Big Store.
10.No motor homes, campers, rv's, etc.
11. Only park under or in front of the cabin to avoid any sewer system lines. Do not drive or park on the sides or behind the cabin.
12. Please do not overload washing machine.
13. No cooking on the deck.
14. No furniture outside.
15. Lock all doors and windows before leaving, especially above the kitchen sink. Close all blinds except in the front near the plant, keep it halfway down.
16. Wash all sheets and towels leave sheets folded on their beds. It is ok to leave them in the drier if you run out of time.
17. Wash all dishes.
18. Please do not leave trash in the cabin.
19. Turn off all lights, water and electronic equipment. This includes the exterior lights.
20. Do not leave perishable food in the refrigerator.
21. Please return used items to their proper place (horseshoes, beach chairs, kitchen tools, coolers, etc.)
22. Please replace any items that you consume (beer, liquor, toilet paper, soap, etc.)