Palo Alto: Private Studio with private entrance and private bath available.
Private Studio with Queen Bed In Palo Alto (for 1 person only)
* We have a Private Studio Available In Palo Alto
* Great location in Palo Alto next to Mitchell Park
* Private entrance and private bathroom in Palo Alto.
* Queen size bed
* All sheets, blankets, pillows and towels provided
* Desk, dressers and closets
* Comes with refrigerator, microwave, cooktop and dishes (No stove or access to kitchen)
* Street parking
* About 2 miles to CALTRAIN
* About 3 miles to Standford, and downtown Palo Alto and Mountain View
* High speed wifi on site. (but no TV)
* ROOM COMES WITH A NICE WOMAN's BIKE AND SIDE BAG FOR YOU TO USE (With additional $250 deposit and you must provide your own lock.)
* We have traveled the world and love to extend the same warm hospitality that we have received everywhere we have traveled
* We both work in the start-up and technology world and have ties to Stanford
* We like geeks
* We also speak english, spanish, japanese and some swedish
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$525 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1750 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
My stay in the studio was wonderful. The space is bright, clean, and has all of the essentials, and made for a lovely and comfortable landing spot for my 3 week stay. The neighborhood is similarly safe and quiet (important for me as a woman traveling alone who was not familiar with the area), and my daily commute to Stanford was straightforward. There was ample street parking, and the family-oriented neighborhood was also very pedestrian and bike-friendly.
And of course, I can't forget the hosts! They are a great family, very accommodating. Although the studio itself is private, it was very nice to know that my kind hosts were right next door- whether I needed to throw in a load of laundry, or get advice on where to go for groceries.
Overall, a great experience- the space and hosts met all my needs and exceeded my expectations!
Nice studio. Perfect if you are looking for a private place to stay. Keith is really friendly and willing to help.
I had a great time spent in Aloha Studio House. They are welcoming and kind people. You have your own privacy and space. I had the possibility to leave my bike inside their yard. Keith has been really helpful with me as soon as i arrived. I would suggest this accommodation for period of stay as long as mine (one month). The location is also great if you are a visitor at Stanford; by bike it is only 15-20 minutes.
Aloha House was a great place to stay. It is very conveniently located, clean, well equipped with the en-suite kitchen and bathroom. The room itself is very spacious and the bed is extremely comfortable. I was there for two weeks and enjoyed it very much. It was great meeting and chatting to Keith and his family. Thanks for the great stay!
This is a great place to stay! The place is clean, comfortable, and stocked with everything you may need, from fresh towels to silverware. The location is excellent (quiet yet close to everything we needed), and Keith and his family are very friendly and welcoming. Thanks!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.