About this listing
Palo Alto: Private Studio with private entrance and private bath available.
Private Studio with Queen Bed In Palo Alto (for 1 person only. No guests. No exceptions. Sorry!)
* We have a Private Studio Available In Palo Alto
* Great location in Palo Alto next to Mitchell Park
* Private entrance and private bathroom in Palo Alto.
* Queen size bed
* All sheets, blankets, pillows and towels provided
* Desk, dressers and closets
* Comes with refrigerator, microwave, cooktop and dishes (No stove or access to kitchen)
* Street parking
* About 2 miles to CALTRAIN
* About 3 miles to Stanford, and downtown Palo Alto and Mountain View
* High speed wifi on site. (but no TV)
* ROOM COMES WITH A NICE WOMAN's BIKE AND SIDE BAG FOR YOU TO USE (With additional $250 deposit and you must provide your own lock.)
* We have traveled the world and love to extend the same warm hospitality that we have received everywhere we have traveled
* We both work in the start-up and technology world and have ties to Stanford
* We like geeks
* We also speak english, spanish, japanese and some swedish
Just to the private studio
Great location. close to (website hidden), (website hidden), etc, etc. Park behind the house. Close to stores. Midway between Downtown Palo Alto and Downtown Mountain View
Geeks welcome. :) Our house is in a very nice and quiet neighborhood in Palo Alto.
* This is not a great place for people looking for a party crash pad.
* This is a quite home. If you are inclined to make a lot of noise. This is probably not the right situation. (We reserve the right to ask you to leave)
* Past tenants have included: relocating (website hidden)rs, graduate students, visiting scholars, start-up founders, geeks and artists.
* No pets. No partying. No smoking. (We reserve the right to ask you to leave)
* Sorry. But no guests.
* This is really a nice, quiet place to crash for someone that is 100% focused on activities outside of the house
Nice, clean and quiet place.
I have really enjoyed my stay in Palo Alto.
Thank you Aloha.
Keith and his family were incredibly nice and welcoming. The apartment was neat and clean and I was provided with clean towels and sheets. I was able to loan their bike during my stay 2 month stay, which made it easy to get to downtown Palo Alto in less than 15 minutes. The neighbourhood was quiet, and it was not far to a grocery store and a Peet's for everyday supplies. All in all, I can highly recommend the Aloha House, and I would definitely stay there again.
Very nice and quiet place. Excellent location in Palo Alto / Mountain View.
Aloha House was the perfect size for me and was stocked with towels, dishes, extra sheets, fridge, everything what you need for a comfortable stay and was very clean. The host and his family were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend Aloha house and will definitely stay there again.
My stay in the studio was wonderful. The space is bright, clean, and has all of the essentials, and made for a lovely and comfortable landing spot for my 3 week stay. The neighborhood is similarly safe and quiet (important for me as a woman traveling alone who was not familiar with the area), and my daily commute to Stanford was straightforward. There was ample street parking, and the family-oriented neighborhood was also very pedestrian and bike-friendly.
And of course, I can't forget the hosts! They are a great family, very accommodating. Although the studio itself is private, it was very nice to know that my kind hosts were right next door- whether I needed to throw in a load of laundry, or get advice on where to go for groceries.
Overall, a great experience- the space and hosts met all my needs and exceeded my expectations!
Nice studio. Perfect if you are looking for a private place to stay. Keith is really friendly and willing to help.
My 30 days were perfect in Aloha Studio. It is clean, comfortable, quiet and perfect for staying.
Keith and his family, are polite and attentive.
I highly recommend it.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews