About this listing
Private room with private bathroom in the Universal Studios area has comfortable bed and clean linen in excellent location. Just 3 minutes from Universal by car and 17 by bus. Book your stay with a SUPER HOST.
We want to invite you to be our next guest and enjoy what a SUPER HOST can offer you.
We have helped guests from all over the world to enjoy Orlando at the fullest yet at a reasonable price by giving great tips that only locals know about.
Our location is the best to stay; everything is nearby. However, if you don't mind spending time driving to your destination, spending money with tolls or expensive taxi, you can choose to stay at a further location--you decide!
Universal Studios is so close that we can see the fireworks every night:
Diagon Alley, City Walk and Islands Of Adventures; Halloween Horror Nights, Mardi Gras, Harry Potter and Transformer just a few blocks from us (2 mi /4km) WOW... !
Sea World, Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Orange County Convention Center 9 minutes by car.
Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney just 15 minutes driving.
Millenia Mall , Premium Outlets and International Drive are 5 miles (8 km) away.
Our home is new,clean and cozy. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed with a comfortable mattress and fresh linen, small fridge, free bottles of water, all FREE besides a fast WIFI and cable TV.
You will have your own bathroom (not shared with others) which has fresh white towels and complimentary toiletries.
You will be given the the front door key and the security alarm code.
There are restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies a few blocks down the road.
Although the bus stop is only 1.5 mile from our place, we strongly recommend renting a car to best enjoy your time in town.
Parking is safe and totally FREE.
We are flexible with the check-in but FIRM with the check-out time.
We won't accept reservations from guests that have a profile missing photo and/or description of themselves
Read our reviews and let us know if you have any questions.
See you soon in Orlando.
Thank you, Danke, Tack,
Dank U, Kiitos, Merci, Spasiba, Gracias, Xie Xie, Grazie, Salamat,......
Rules are good to keep order and peace, giving privacy to our guests and the hosts. Our guests are asked to please adhere to the rules:
1) Photo identification card/passport is required at check-in,
2) You check-in is 5:00 p.m (do not ask to leave luggage before that). The check-out time is 9:00 a.m; do not play stupid or dumb with us! We have a few hours to get the room and bathroom ready for the next guest.
3) No PETS are allowed so that the place is clean, odor and dander free.
4) The bedroom is available for maximum of two ADULTS (no children)
5) Smoking is permitted ONLY outside
6) We will NOT accept packages delivered to our address
7) Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited in the house at any time.
8) We thank guests for keeping the room clean
9) We do NOT serve breakfast; guests may WARM UP their food in the kitchen. Guests are NOT allowed to FRY OR GRILL any kind of FOOD (eggs, omelette, bacon, sausage, meet etc..) or cook with strong SPICES; such as ,but not limited to, CURRY and others.
10) Please, NO loud music, NO loud talking or walking, No door slamming, NO parties, NO social gatherings (bringing relatives or friends) or any kind of business activities run from our place.
11) Park your vehicle in the street in the cul-de-sac precisely between our driveway and the city electric pole
12) Lock front door when you leave and when come back in. Set the alarm on if requested.
13) Avoid scratching wood floors by lifting luggage when carrying it into the house.
14) Dirty dishes must be always rinsed in the sink first before putting them in the dishwasher
15) Please, put some clothes on when in the common areas of the house.
Thanks for keeping our place spotless clean:
Thank you, Danke, Dank U, Kiitos, Tack, Merci, Salamat, Terima kasih, Gamsahabnida, Grazie, Xie Xie, Gracias, Spasiba, Obrigado,Tesekkur, Efcharisto.