About this listing
Private room with private bathroom in nice house
in the Universal Studios area has comfortable bed and clean linen. Excellent location just 3 minutes from Universal by car and 17 by bus. Book your stay while it is still available.
My wife and I have hosted people from several countries and we look forward to welcoming you at our home as well.
We have helped our guests to enjoy Orlando to the fullest by giving great tips which have saved them time and money. Our expertise on the city is FREE.
You may get a cheaper place to stay but ultimately it will cost you more time therefore more money driving or paying taxi long ways to the theme parks-- you do the Math.
We are at the best location in town--next to the attractions.
Universal Studios, Diagon Alley, City Walk and Islands Of Adventures; Halloween Horror Nights, Mardi Gras, Harry Potter and Transformer just a few blocks from us (2 mi /4km) WOW... !
Sea World, Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Orange County Convention Center 9 minutes by car.
Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney just 15 minutes driving.
Millenia Mall , Premium Outlets and International Drive are 5 miles (8 km) away.
Our home is new,clean and cozy. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed with fresh linen, small fridge, free bottle water and snacks, FREE and fast WIFI plus cable TV.
You will have your own bathroom (not shared with others) that comes with fresh white towels and complimentary toiletries.
You will be given the the front door key and the security alarm code.
We've got dozens of restaurants, grocery store, pharmacy a few blocks down the road.
The bus stop is only 1.5 mile from our place but we strongly recommend renting a car to best enjoy your time in town.
Parking is safe and best of all; FREE.
We are flexible with the check-in but firm with the check-out time.
We won't accept reservations from guests with a profile missing photo and/or description of themselves
Read our reviews and let us know if you have further questions.
See you soon in Orlando.
Thank you, Danke, Tack,
Dank U, Kiitos, Merci, Spasiba, Gracias, Xie Xie, Grazie, Salamat,......
Rules are good for keeping order, peace and giving privacy to our guests and especially to us; the hosts. We ask our guests, to please adhere to the rules:
1) Photo identification card/passport is required at check-in,
2) Check-in is 5:00 p.m (do not ask to leave luggage before that) and check-out time is 9:00 a.m--do not play dumb with us!
3) No PETS are allowed; to keep the place clean, odor and dander free.
4) Room is available for maximum of two ADULTS.
5) Smoking is permitted ONLY outside
6) We will NOT accept packages delivered to our address
7) Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited in the house at any time.
8) We thank guests for keeping the room clean
9) We do NOT serve breakfast; guests may WARM UP their food in the kitchen. Guests are NOT allowed to FRY OR GRILL any kind of FOOD (eggs, omelette, bacon, sausage, meet etc..) or cook with strong SPICES; such as ,but not limited to, CURRY and others.
10) Please, NO loud music, loud talking or walking, door slamming, NO parties, NO social gatherings (bringing relatives/friends) or any kind of business activities run from our place.
11) Park your vehicle in the street (in the cul-de-sac) between our driveway and the city pole
12) Lock front door when you leave and when come back in. Set the alarm on if requested.
13) Avoid scratching wood floors by lifting luggage when carrying it into the house.
14) Dirty dishes should always be rinsed in the sink first before putting them in the dishwasher
15) Please, put some clothes on when in the common areas.
Thanks for keeping our place spotless clean:
Thank you, Danke, Dank U, Kiitos, Tack, Merci, Salamat, Terima kasih, Gamsahabnida, Grazie, Xie Xie, Gracias, Spasiba, Obrigado,Tesekkur, Efcharisto.
We arrived at 12am+ because of a flight delay but Heri was still up and was very welcoming towards us. His place looks exactly like the pictures, extremely beautiful and immaculately clean. There were snacks, soda and water in the room. He even helped us to turn on our A/C before we arrived because it was very warm that day. He was very helpful and gave many suggestions on where to shop and eat. The neighborhood was very quiet and safe. We were very pleased with our stay, and we highly recommend it. It was so much better than a hotel stay. Thank you Heri!
Darrin & Michelle
Neighborhood was quiet, house was beautiful and well-maintained, and the owners were very nice. The night we arrived, Heri and his wife gave us many suggestions on places to visit/eat/explore. Their bedroom is on the complete opposite end of the house, and we did not hear them even once throughout our three day stay. Overall, the stay was fantastic, and we would do it again in a heartbeat.
Heri was very welcoming and accommodating. His wife and him made sure that the place was always spotless and that all our needs as a guest were always met. The neighbourhood was quiet and felt safe.
The house is beyond my imagination! Heri and his wife are very nice during our staying in Orlando. The restroom is always clean and smells good. We do feel like home there, and if I ever got the chance to visit Orlando again, I definitely will choose Heri!
Heri and his wife were excellent hosts. We were provided with everything we needed, and always with a smile! The location was great, as it was only a 6 dollar uber ride to Universal Studios, and a 15 dollar uber ride to Disney. Walking distance from several shops, resturants, and a grocery store.
If we Airbnb in Orlando again, we will be requesting Heri's location!
Great host and great room, we had a really nice stay here. Really clean, close to Universal Studios and we had a nice chat with the host.
I would come back!
It is a fantastic home and Heri tried his best to make us feel comfortable. The room is clean and spacious, we even have our own large bathroom. It is very considerate for the host to put a small fridge in the room. Heri is very easy-going and offered us a lot of tips. It was a wonderful stay.
About the Host, Heri
Life is too good to miss a thing! I love several things in my life especially meeting people. Treat someone with respect and you will be respected. I am a believer that when life is given to us for free, we ought to be grateful for everthing we have. My house is my paradise island where I enjoy peace and tranquility--that's who I am.