Best location: half block to GG park, walk to restaurants, easy access to many attractions. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom, formal living room, dinning room, additional sunroom, fully stocked kitchen, parking, backyard. Wifi. Home theater with big screen.
This Edwardian house is surrounded by Golden Gate Park, the Pacific Ocean, Lincoln Park, and the Presidio, with easy transportation (buses (phone number hidden) every corner in the city and beyond. Only half a block to Golden Gate Park – a 3 minute walk to most event sites. It's 1.5 miles to Ocean Beach (Cliff House). It has easy access to Academy of Sciences, Botanical Garden, Japanese Tea Garden, De Young Museum, Lands End, Baker beach, Legion of Honor, the Presidio, the San Francisco Zoo, Downtown, Coit Tower, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Lombard St., Chinatown, Japantown, and more! The house is within walking distance to many restaurants and grocery stores and local produce and fish markets.
The house has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 playroom (could be set up as the 5th bedroom), 1 formal dinning room, 1 huge living room, fully equipped kitchen, a sunny back yard, and a laundry space. Total 2200 sq. ft. It has original period gumwood and built-in furniture, a fast Internet connection, big movie screen with HD home theater projection system, a fire place, Wolf stove with built in grill for BBQ, a huge collection of books, and nice and helpful neighbors. Driveway parking is available.
This single-family house is also very kid friendly. We have stair blockers, high chairs, baby utensils, hundreds of children books, toys, many kid’s corners, a large black board, a painting easel and supplies, home theater for entertainment, and a sunny and safe backyard for play. A Pack-n-Play and a stroller are available upon request.
Setup is as follows:
* Master bedroom: King-sized bed with a high-end memory form mattress. Private full bathroom. Reading corner. Home theater with a big movie screen, Blue Ray player, HD data projector with surround sound. Iron with ironing board and printer in the adjacent office space.
* 2nd bedroom: Queen-sized bed with the best possible mattress. Reading corner. Awesome red wood tree outside of the window.
* 3rd bedroom: A new and fun loft bed (enclosed on 3 sides to keep those kids who like to roll nice and safe) and a single-sized mattress on the floor underneath. This room is for kids or two single adults.
* Sunroom / 4th bedroom: A double-sized futon bed with an extremely comfortable innerspring futon. Has 4 windows with the beautiful redwood tree view outside.
* The downstairs playroom can be set up as the 5th bedroom if needed.
Comfortable beddings are provided.
* Master full bathroom: Newly remodeled. Large bathtub, separate walk in shower, TOTO Washlet (once you try it you’ll never go back!), operable skylight.
* 2nd full bathroom – kid’s bathroom: Shower over bathtub. TOTO Washlet.
* 3rd half bathroom: Conveniently located on the main floor. A toilet and a sink.
Shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, hair dryer, towels (three sizes), are all provided.
* Kitchen: Recently upgraded. All top appliances including a new dishwasher, a WOLF stove with built-in grill for BBQ, a 36 inch refrigerator, Breville microwave and toaster ovens, blender, coffee maker. All kitchen utensils and equipment provided. There is an island between kitchen and dinning room to create a big open space. This well-lit kitchen has everything you need for a quick snack or a gourmet dinner.
* Dinning room: The dinning table can be extended to sit more than 10 people. The built-in furniture contains all the little things you would need for a home, including a First Aid kit and stationary.
* Living room: TV and DVD player. Comfortable sofa sets. Kid’s corners. An extensive collection of books for readers with a wide variety of interests and at all levels.
* Laundry area is right off the kitchen with a top of the line LG front-loading washer & drier. Laundry soap provided.
* Driveway parks one car. Street parking is seldom a challenge.
* Backyard has vegetable boxes and chairs. Safe for kids to play and great for adults to enjoy a cup of coffee and a newspaper.
* Keyless lock – No worries about getting or losing the keys.
* Free hi-speed Wi-Fi is included.
* The house is a no smoking, no pet property. No worries about pet or smoke allergies.
* Extensive local tips provided: Restaurants, attractions, detailed resources for kids, super markets, etc.
6-8 people can stay in great comfort. All of the details have been carefully considered to make this your home away from home in San Francisco.
The Neighborhood: Richmond District is one of San Francisco's most desirable and safe neighborhoods. It is filled with a mix of Edwardian and Victorian houses. It is a wonderful, lively place. We recommend hanging out at the Sunday morning farmer's market on Clement Street; walking through the so-called “New China Town”: Clement St. and Irving St.; eating out at wonderful restaurants at Geary Blvd, Clement St. and Balboa St.; walking to Golden Gate Park, the Presidio (Baker beach), Land’s End, the Ocean Beach (Cliff House), and many nearby attractions. Locals are friendly, approachable and laid back.
Keywords: San Francisco luxury home, kid friendly, 3+ bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, parking, yard, WiFi, home theater, close to Golden Gate Park, walk to attractions and restaurants. Fully equipped. Corporate rental.
The entire house and the backyard, except the basement.
Interaction with Guests
The guests can contact us anytime.
This neighborhood can be a good vacation base comparing to others, it has below benefits:
1) Surrounded three sides by Golden Gate Park, Pacific Ocean, and the Presidio. There are many wonderful attractions nearby: Japanese tea garden, Botanical garden, Science Museum, De Young Museum, Cliff house, Sutra bath, Land's end, Baker beach, Golden Gate Bridge.
2) It's very quiet and safe comparing to downtown. Parking is easy everywhere.
3) It's very easy to get to downtown (Bus (phone number hidden) right nearby).
4) There are several interesting streets, Clement st. and Irving st. (so called new China towns), Geary blvd, Height st. etc. Walking along those streets can be very interesting.
5) There are all sort of restaurants in the neighborhoods, some are the best in SF.
Bus #5, $31, #29, and #38 are all nearby.
For respecting the neighbors, no loud parties/events are allowed in the house.
We are a family with small children who fell in love with the spirit of wine country. We found that this house perfectly captures the relaxation, openness and energy that make Sonoma so unique. We are excited to share this with renters who will appreciate a truly special place.