About this listing
Sky scrapers view and a truly Bangkok treat. You will feel very comfortable here and very much like home.
Condo with 5 star facilities. A very comfortable one bedroom CORNER unit on the 23rd floor, with great views of the swimming pool & cityscape, plus amazing, unobstructed vistas of Thailand's tallest skyscraper, The Baiyok Tower.
- Walking distance to MRT Petchburi Station (800 meters), BTS Nana Station, (10 mins, through a pedestrian short-cut) and The City Air Terminal (airport link- 600 m) where Thai Int. & domestic passengers may check-in for their flight (not U.S. Destinations).
- Walking distance to ++Sukhumvit Soi 11++ where restaurants, street food stores, bars, pubs, clubs, street market, night life located. (walking from the back side of the condo)
- Free shuttle bus (tuk tuk) runs between condo & stations (BTS, MRT and AIrport Link) from seven am to seven thirty pm.
- Apartment positioned on poolside (quiet side), though building located on main road. (good access & plenty of cheap taxis-simply call reception, who will have the guard wave one into the facility).
******FREE WIFI HIGH SPEED INTERNET UP TO 10Mbps in the room******* (updated Feb 2013)
- Top-end Ikea sofa-bed in lounge converts to a comfortable standard size double bed (142 x 204 cm).
- 2 A/C units & hot shower.
-One of a few apartments in Bangkok to boast ceiling fans in both the lounge & bedroom. Yes they are fast & silent! (as you'll be staying on a floor 23 corner-apartment, you'll enjoy a decent natural breeze most of the time).
- Cable TV- TRUE VISION TV 115 channels (gold package)
- 24 hours stores (7/11) nearby
- 24hrs reception and security service
*** The rate is INCLUSIVE of electricity bill, water bill, wifi, using desktops in library, using condo swimming pool, gym and also other facilities.***
and we are RAINBOW FRIENDY ;)
Truly excellent condo facilities, to include a chill-out area with swimming pool & jacuzzi (to unwind after the frenetic pace of Bangkok), a gym, sauna/ indoor jacuzzi (with great city views), laundry service, library & theatre room, should you fancy a good film - WITH NO EXTRA COST, the rate is inclusive of using these.
No smoking inside apartment please.
About the Host, Narissara
Sawasdee Kah! I'm from Bangkok Thailand, currently residing in Dubai. However, I still can give you BKK info and answer any enquiry regarding my home in BKK :) Be my guest, stay at my place x