Condo with 5 star facilities. A very comfortable one bedroom CORNER unit on the 23rd floor, with great views of the swimming pool & cityscape, plus amazing, unobstructed vistas of Thailand's tallest skyscraper, The Baiyok Tower.
- Walking distance to MRT Petchburi Station (800 meters), BTS Nana Station, (10 mins, through a pedestrian short-cut) and The City Air Terminal (airport link- 600 m) where Thai Int. & domestic passengers may check-in for their flight (not U.S. Destinations).
- Walking distance to ++Sukhumvit Soi 11++ where restaurants, street food stores, bars, pubs, clubs, street market, night life located. (walking from the back side of the condo)
- Free shuttle bus (tuk tuk) runs between condo & stations (BTS, MRT and AIrport Link) from seven am to seven thirty pm.
- Apartment positioned on poolside (quiet side), though building located on main road. (good access & plenty of cheap taxis-simply call reception, who will have the guard wave one into the facility).
******FREE WIFI HIGH SPEED INTERNET UP TO 10Mbps in the room******* (updated Feb 2013)
- Tastefully furnished, from solid wood furniture to bed linen.
- Top-end Ikea sofa-bed in lounge converts to a comfortable standard size double bed (142 x 204 cm).
- 2 A/C units & hot shower.
-One of a few apartments in Bangkok to boast ceiling fans in both the lounge & bedroom. Yes they are fast & silent! (as you'll be staying on a floor 23 corner-apartment, you'll enjoy a decent natural breeze most of the time).
- Well equipped kitchen with a foldable counter for that extra space should you wish to entertain.
- Expandable dinning room table.
- Cable TV- TRUE VISION TV 115 channels (gold package)
- Truly excellent condo facilities, to include a chill-out area with swimming pool & jacuzzi (to unwind after the frenetic pace of Bangkok), a gym, sauna/ indoor jacuzzi (with great views), laundry, library & theatre room, should you fancy a good film - WITH NO EXTRA COST, the rate is inclusive of using these.
- 24 hours stores (7/11) nearby
- 24hrs reception and security service
*** The rate is INCLUSIVE of electricity bill, water bill, wifi, using desktops in library, using condo swimming pool, gym and also other facilities.***
No smoking inside apartment please.
Narissara communicated well before I arrived. And everything was very clean and ready for me when I arrived. For me this condo was a perfect amount of luxury with not too much expense. The pool and gym areas were both great.
The condo itself was a great size for me. And there are some really cool features. Like entry to condo is via a code. So no key to lose or forget. Things like that.
I have stayed at OTHER airBnB where there is a lot of the hosts clothes and things. It is annoying. No where to put my stuff and unpack.
Narissara's place, there was none of her stuff in the apt to get in the way. Which was really important to me. I like to unpack, not live out of a suitcase for weeks.
You really should try the canal boats, which are near by, and a great way to get around. I thought.
Otherwise, I will not repeat what others have said. Except to say I was very very happy with this experience.
Some quick suggestions for visitors.
1. The door to condo is activated by a code. I had never seen this before. You have to know to push UP a cover that surrounds the door handle. This allows you to access the code buttons.
2. The condo gets great sun. During the day, when I was not home, I closed all the blinds, and the large curtain covering the main window. This kept a lot of the heat from getting in. When I came home, or at night, I would open these blinds/curtains and turn on AC or open the big doors for a great breeze.
3. The AC. I don't really like it blasting as I get sick. I turned it on, and then slid open the AC remote, and adjusted the fan to it's lowest setting.
I stayed here for 2 months and you really can't go wrong with this apartment, it lived up to the description, reviews and photos. The location offers plenty of choice: tuk tuk to Nana BTS every half hour (the other to MRT seems to be less regular), taxi at your door, khlong boat to Central pier.
Apartment was clean with a fab view, facilities for laundry and cooking were good; air con in 2 rooms was great; no problems with TV, DVD and cable; I hired a twice-weekly cleaner for my stay which was great value (you can also choose more or fewer visits). I found the apartment quiet and bright -that view is hard to forget.
The condo facilities were like a hotel: gym, pool, library, cinema (with a small fee), jacuzzi indoor and outdoor, sauna, steam. I used these regularly, incl. free wifi. Whilst not strictly a hotel, the ground floor reception was pretty helpful with general enquiries. The area you will frequent most is Sukhumvit 11 for access, restaurants and shopping nearby. It's about 15 mins to walk to Nana BTS (in heat that could be a challenge) but the condo tuk tuk did the trick. There are also 7 Elevens at your door and a robust local market for lunch hour.
Host Narissara was always prompt and helpful with questions and any issues I raised, which in my case pertained largely to the apartment wifi. My needs here are pretty high and I'm happy to say the wifi was fast and there were no limits (also not shared with any other apt). I found one problem with some spam via the modem on two devices straight after logging on, so this needs addressing for security purposes. It was the only hiccup I had for an otherwise perfect stay, and I would happily return.
We really loved this apartment!! It was exactly as described, very clean, and has an amazing view of the BKK skyline. Narissara was very promt with communication and made sure our stay was just perfect. Highly recommended!!!
Beautiful apartment, nicest host ever who always responds very fast. Check-in went well, building is awesome with pool and fitness room. Really good location with train and boat station in walking distance. Probably one of the best price/value ratios in BKK! Thank you very much!
Narissara was very quick to answer questions and provide detailed information about the apartment. The apartment is beautiful, very well designed and decorated. The view is excellent and the location is good. A short walk to Soi 11 over the footbridge. We never tried the tuk-tuk service, but it looked very easy. Reception called us a taxi a couple of time. Overall it was a really nice place to stay. A 7-11 is very close along with a local market for fresh veggies and fruits.
Fantastic apartment, very comfortable, exactly as described! Nice and quiet because of the high floor, yet a hop and a skip to everything Bangkok has to offer. Narissara is so friendly and responsive, I felt very welcome in her lovely home. The property is very service-oriented, so it is easy to get cleaners to come, laundry service, and food delivery, as well as taxis, etc. The building even has a free tuk tuk shuttle to the metro and BTS skytrain stations. The location is wonderful, as it is close to everything, right on the river, but still safe and quiet. I would return in a heartbeat.
I had the pleasure to stay 6 weeks in Narissara’s condo. This condo was amazing, modern, well located, and in a building with wonderful staff and amenities. First of all the condo is exactly as described, very well furnished, with everything you will need, with sufficient bedding, cookware and even equipped with a washing machine with is very handy. The condo also comes cable TV and high speed internet which is quite fast. The condo has an excellent recreation facility which has a nice gym and very nice pool. The pool is quite long and good for swimming laps. Beside the pool, is a nice garden where you can lounge of sit to enjoy the nice Bangkok weather. There is also some change rooms next to the gym which is equipped with steam room, sauna and cold/hot Jacuzzi on top of the 2 already by the pool. There is also a Library with internet/computer access on the 8th floor. The condo is very well located on the main road, which makes it very accessible by Taxi (as Bangkok taxi drivers are very picky and will take you if the location is way down a Soi). The condo is located close to the Makkasan station (airport link), MRT Phetchaburi and BTS Nana, which is very convenient. The condo had a free Tuk-Tuk service from 7am to 7:30pm, which I used regularly. I was punctual at every 30mins and every 15 mins before 10am. It is one station from Nana Station to Terminal 21 or 1 station by MRT to the new Central Rama IX Shopping Centre and of course from the Nana Station you can get to Siam/Central World in about 5 mins. The bus stop is also located right in front of the condo which is a very cheap travel alternative, which I used regularly when the traffic was not heavy. At the back of the condo is located the canal which has regular water taxi and a pedestrian bridge that brings you to Sukhumvit 11, which is a soi with many restaurants and where the condo has their Tuk Tuk going to the Nana Station. The front reception of the condo is very helpful with English speaking staff which will call you a cab anytime you need one. Food, the condo is located right next to a 7-11 which is very convenient. There is also another bigger 7-11 across the street. What was extremely convenient is that during weekdays there is a canteen between the 7-11 and Thanapoom Building where you can easily buy your Thai meals for the day. I highly suggest purchasing your food here if you enjoy Thai food. And last but not least Narissara is just a wonderful host. Although I never got to meet her in person she is always a phone call away. She is always available and will do anything possible to accommodate you. I definitely would recommend anyone to stay at Narissara’s condo and hope to stay here again when I...
Sawasdee Kah! I'm from Bangkok Thailand, currently residing in Dubai. However, I still can give you lots of BKK info and any enquiry regarding my home in BKK :) Be my guest, stay at my place x