About this listing
Sky scrapers view and a truly Bangkok treat. You will feel very comfortable here and very much like home.
Condo with 5 star facilities. A very comfortable one bedroom CORNER unit on the 23rd floor, with great views of the swimming pool & cityscape, plus amazing, unobstructed vistas of Thailand's tallest skyscraper, The Baiyok Tower.
- Walking distance to MRT Petchburi Station (800 meters), BTS Nana Station, (10 mins, through a pedestrian short-cut) and The City Air Terminal (airport link- 600 m) where Thai Int. & domestic passengers may check-in for their flight (not U.S. Destinations).
- Walking distance to ++Sukhumvit Soi 11++ where restaurants, street food stores, bars, pubs, clubs, street market, night life located. (walking from the back side of the condo)
- Free shuttle bus (tuk tuk) runs between condo & stations (BTS, MRT and AIrport Link) from seven am to seven thirty pm.
- Apartment positioned on poolside (quiet side), though building located on main road. (good access & plenty of cheap taxis-simply call reception, who will have the guard wave one into the facility).
******FREE WIFI HIGH SPEED INTERNET UP TO 10Mbps in the room******* (updated Feb 2013)
- Top-end Ikea sofa-bed in lounge converts to a comfortable standard size double bed (142 x 204 cm).
- 2 A/C units & hot shower.
-One of a few apartments in Bangkok to boast ceiling fans in both the lounge & bedroom. Yes they are fast & silent! (as you'll be staying on a floor 23 corner-apartment, you'll enjoy a decent natural breeze most of the time).
- Cable TV- TRUE VISION TV 115 channels (gold package)
- 24 hours stores (7/11) nearby
- 24hrs reception and security service
*** The rate is INCLUSIVE of electricity bill, water bill, wifi, using desktops in library, using condo swimming pool, gym and also other facilities.***
and we are RAINBOW FRIENDY ;)
Truly excellent condo facilities, to include a chill-out area with swimming pool & jacuzzi (to unwind after the frenetic pace of Bangkok), a gym, sauna/ indoor jacuzzi (with great city views), laundry service, library & theatre room, should you fancy a good film - WITH NO EXTRA COST, the rate is inclusive of using these.
No smoking inside apartment please.
Nice and spacious apartment with a unique view an Bangkok skyline and Bayoke tower. Very nice pool.
I stayed there with my wife for 2 month.
The host (Narissara) is very friendly and did answer any questions and concerns immediately. Also the reception staff is very nice, speaks English and willing to help with all questions and concerns.
Location is a little far away from BTS and MRT, but a free shuttle service to MRT/BTS is available from 7am to 7:30pm.
A pier is also within 5 minutes walk and boats operate very during day time.
We had a very nice stay and can really recommend this apartment.
Great place with exceptional furnishings, pools, and gym. Lots of restaurants within reasonable walking distance and condo transportation that ran right on schedule.
Narissara communicated well before I arrived. And everything was very clean and ready for me when I arrived. For me this condo was a perfect amount of luxury with not too much expense. The pool and gym areas were both great.
The condo itself was a great size for me. And there are some really cool features. Like entry to condo is via a code. So no key to lose or forget. Things like that.
I have stayed at OTHER airBnB where there is a lot of the hosts clothes and things. It is annoying. No where to put my stuff and unpack.
Narissara's place, there was none of her stuff in the apt to get in the way. Which was really important to me. I like to unpack, not live out of a suitcase for weeks.
You really should try the canal boats, which are near by, and a great way to get around. I thought.
Otherwise, I will not repeat what others have said. Except to say I was very very happy with this experience.
Some quick suggestions for visitors.
1. The door to condo is activated by a code. I had never seen this before. You have to know to push UP a cover that surrounds the door handle. This allows you to access the code buttons.
2. The condo gets great sun. During the day, when I was not home, I closed all the blinds, and the large curtain covering the main window. This kept a lot of the heat from getting in. When I came home, or at night, I would open these blinds/curtains and turn on AC or open the big doors for a great breeze.
3. The AC. I don't really like it blasting as I get sick. I turned it on, and then slid open the AC remote, and adjusted the fan to it's lowest setting.
I stayed here for 2 months and you really can't go wrong with this apartment, it lived up to the description, reviews and photos. The location offers plenty of choice: tuk tuk to Nana BTS every half hour (the other to MRT seems to be less regular), taxi at your door, khlong boat to Central pier.
Apartment was clean with a fab view, facilities for laundry and cooking were good; air con in 2 rooms was great; no problems with TV, DVD and cable; I hired a twice-weekly cleaner for my stay which was great value (you can also choose more or fewer visits). I found the apartment quiet and bright -that view is hard to forget.
The condo facilities were like a hotel: gym, pool, library, cinema (with a small fee), jacuzzi indoor and outdoor, sauna, steam. I used these regularly, incl. free wifi. Whilst not strictly a hotel, the ground floor reception was pretty helpful with general enquiries. The area you will frequent most is Sukhumvit 11 for access, restaurants and shopping nearby. It's about 15 mins to walk to Nana BTS (in heat that could be a challenge) but the condo tuk tuk did the trick. There are also 7 Elevens at your door and a robust local market for lunch hour.
Host Narissara was always prompt and helpful with questions and any issues I raised, which in my case pertained largely to the apartment wifi. My needs here are pretty high and I'm happy to say the wifi was fast and there were no limits (also not shared with any other apt). I found one problem with some spam via the modem on two devices straight after logging on, so this needs addressing for security purposes. It was the only hiccup I had for an otherwise perfect stay, and I would happily return.
We really loved this apartment!! It was exactly as described, very clean, and has an amazing view of the BKK skyline. Narissara was very promt with communication and made sure our stay was just perfect. Highly recommended!!!
Beautiful apartment, nicest host ever who always responds very fast. Check-in went well, building is awesome with pool and fitness room. Really good location with train and boat station in walking distance. Probably one of the best price/value ratios in BKK! Thank you very much!
Narissara was very quick to answer questions and provide detailed information about the apartment. The apartment is beautiful, very well designed and decorated. The view is excellent and the location is good. A short walk to Soi 11 over the footbridge. We never tried the tuk-tuk service, but it looked very easy. Reception called us a taxi a couple of time. Overall it was a really nice place to stay. A 7-11 is very close along with a local market for fresh veggies and fruits.
About the Host, Narissara
Sawasdee Kah! I'm from Bangkok Thailand, currently residing in Dubai. However, I still can give you BKK info and answer any enquiry regarding my home in BKK :) Be my guest, stay at my place x