About this listing
Michigan Avenue 1 block away!
McCormick Place Convention Center 5 Blocks Away! (walking distance)
Your Location In The City:
*You will be walking distance from everything!
*Truly Amazing Views of the City
*More Malls, Restraunts, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Walking Distance From Loop
*Millennium Park One Mile Away!
*Navy Pier One Mile Away!
*Movie Theatre One Mile Away!
*Bowling Alley Short DriveOne Mile Away!
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) One Block Away
*Expressway 5 blocks Away
*Union Station One Mile Away!
*Lake Shore One Mile Away!
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Short Drive From Chicago River
*Ice Skating Rink One Mile Away! (Winter)
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
*McCormick Place Two Miles Away!
*Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Planitarium all Close
*Buckingham Fountain Short Drive Distance
****PLEASE (email hidden) TO SEE YOUR EXACT DISTANCES FROM ALL ABOVE****
Your Room Will Include:
*One Queen Bed With
*Luxurious Sheets! (Best Night Sleep)
*Large LCD Television With Satellite TV
*Bath Towels, Soap, Shampoo, Tooth Brush
The Kitchen Will Include:
*Granite Counter Tops!
*Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Stove
*New Stylish Plates and Glasses
*toaster, blenders, microwave
*the place will be stocked Juices, Tea, Coffee, Eggs (You're Free To Take Any Of This FREE)
The Living Room Will Include:
*Super Soft Couches
*Large LCD Television
The Shared Washroom Will Include:
*Ceramic Tile Floors
Included In Your Stay:
*Washer / Dryer
*rooftop sundeck (closed during the winter)
Parking At The Apartment:
*STREET PARKING AVAILABLE (You'll just have to search for it)
* We do have very friendly cats at this location *
Why Choose Our Place over others?
1. (communication) We're always available if there's an emergeny
2. (consistancy) We wont cancel your booking, We've been around nearly two years now.
3. (reviews) We have over 200 reviews now that can prove that we are safe and reliable.
4. (new stuff) Everything here is nice and NEW. We care about having a nice comfortable place.
5. (location) Great locations, walking distance to many museums and restaurants.
6. (respect) We respect you and want your stay to be great. It's important to communicate with us and we will always work with you to solve any issues or requests you may have.
7. (save $$) Hotels in downtown area start at $250.00 each night and they wont be nearly as nice as our home. We're here to save you money.
Just keep the place clean. Don't make a mess and we will all be happy :)
1. You cannot run around the living room or the kitchen in your underwear (That will not be permitted under any circumstance).
2. If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency. We am here to be helpful to you.
3. Please be clean and make sure you place dishes and cups into the dishwasher.
4. Please do not lay on sofa with shoes.
5. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) . We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
6. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does. We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
7. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)
8. Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. We are not a liquor store, bring your own. If you feel the need to ask, we might be able to grant a drink or two as a courtesy. Excessive drinking or doing anything shaddy in the bar area will get you will be asked to leave.
9. No sleeping on the couch, you have a private room. If you sleep on the couch for more than 1-2 hours, you will be asked to leave or go to your room nicely.
10. No unauthorized guests at the apartment. Extra guests will be charged that guest fee ($20 dollars for the entire stay from your security deposit if they are not disclosed earlier) unless you pre-authorize this with us (host) via written text or email.
11. You will get 1 towel per day per person, if you need more you will need to request it ahead of time via text, email, or phone call.
12. No SMOKING inside apartment.
I made the trip with my daughter and we had a great stay. The room was very comfortable, the building was beautiful and close to everything for walking. Parking was also easy to find, we were only one block over. Will and Tira were very helpful and accommodating, we will definitely book with them again.
I went to Mccormick center for a conference and stayed at Will's place for four night. I really liked the place and enjoyed my stay at Chicago. The location is very close to bus stops and Chinatown. Easy to get around. It is a little bit noisy at night with the train passing by, but I had no problem falling asleep. They have four adorable cats in the apartment, too!
First time-user of AirBnB as well as first-time visitor to Chicago and plan on repeating the experience. Will's flat is well-located and in close proximity to public transit and one block away from Michigan Ave. The building in brand new and the room was tidy and clean. Will shared some tips for attractions in the area and had actually gotten a map of Chicago transit and attractions for me (my own Tourist Authority!). I have a lovely weekend and thank Will, and his roomates, for the hospitality.
I received a perfect hospitality. The room was very nice, a confortable bed and every thing was clean.
The apartment is close to the red line and to mcKormick where there are many congress.
The place was clean and very close to convention center, a bit noisy at night due to train passing near by. I just wished we had our own bathroom!
This host has 783 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sue
About Us: We are very easy going and laid back. I would love to meet and have other easy going Airbnb travelers share our apartments. I will do everything I can to make sure that all guests have a good time in Chicago. I have so many different properties I stay at different locations time to time. You may not see me much if I'm staying at a different property or you may see me every day if i choose to stay at the property that you're sharing. Sometimes for my shared apartments you will be staying with other guests that are from the same Airbnb website. I require all guests to have VERIFIED Identification prior to making their payment uploaded to Airbnb website. If you need anything or have any issues make sure to let me know so that I can help :)
If you have any special requests please feel free to ask! :)
Guests I'm looking for: Easy going guests, quiet and respectful guests that understand that you will be staying in my home and that this is NOT a hotel. I expect all guests to respect my home and keep it clean and follow the rules. (Make sure you read all listings completely before you make payment).
My Apartments: They are all very nice in good locations and clean. I do clean all locations before and after each guest stay. Since this is not a hotel there will be no daily cleaning services or room service :)
Favorite Foods: Steak, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Pizza!
Favorite Actors: Any Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger
Favorite Vacation Spots: Jamaica, Cancun, Miami FL, California, (anyplace warm!)