About This Listing
Michigan Avenue 1 block away!
McCormick Place Convention Center 5 Blocks Away! (walking distance)
Your Location In The City:
*You will be walking distance from everything!
*Truly Amazing Views of the City
*More Malls, Restraunts, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Walking Distance From Loop
*Millennium Park One Mile Away!
*Navy Pier One Mile Away!
*Movie Theatre One Mile Away!
*Bowling Alley Short DriveOne Mile Away!
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) One Block Away
*Expressway 5 blocks Away
*Union Station One Mile Away!
*Lake Shore One Mile Away!
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Short Drive From Chicago River
*Ice Skating Rink One Mile Away! (Winter)
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
*McCormick Place Two Miles Away!
*Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Planitarium all Close
*Buckingham Fountain Short Drive Distance
****PLEASE (email hidden) TO SEE YOUR EXACT DISTANCES FROM ALL ABOVE****
Your Room Will Include:
*One Queen Bed With
*Luxurious Sheets! (Best Night Sleep)
*Large LCD Television With Satellite TV
*Bath Towels, Soap, Shampoo, Tooth Brush
The Kitchen Will Include:
*Granite Counter Tops!
*Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Stove
*New Stylish Plates and Glasses
*toaster, blenders, microwave
*the place will be stocked Juices, Tea, Coffee, Eggs (You're Free To Take Any Of This FREE)
The Living Room Will Include:
*Super Soft Couches
*Large LCD Television
The Shared Washroom Will Include:
*Ceramic Tile Floors
Included In Your Stay:
*Washer / Dryer
*rooftop sundeck (closed during the winter)
Parking At The Apartment:
*STREET PARKING AVAILABLE (You'll just have to search for it)
* We do have very friendly cats at this location *
Why Choose Our Place over others?
1. (communication) We're always available if there's an emergeny
2. (consistancy) We wont cancel your booking, We've been around nearly two years now.
3. (reviews) We have over 200 reviews now that can prove that we are safe and reliable.
4. (new stuff) Everything here is nice and NEW. We care about having a nice comfortable place.
5. (location) Great locations, walking distance to many museums and restaurants.
6. (respect) We respect you and want your stay to be great. It's important to communicate with us and we will always work with you to solve any issues or requests you may have.
7. (save $$) Hotels in downtown area start at $250.00 each night and they wont be nearly as nice as our home. We're here to save you money.
Just keep the place clean. Don't make a mess and we will all be happy :)
1. You cannot run around the living room or the kitchen in your underwear (That will not be permitted under any circumstance).
2. If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency. We am here to be helpful to you.
3. Please be clean and make sure you place dishes and cups into the dishwasher.
4. Please do not lay on sofa with shoes.
5. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) . We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
6. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does. We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
7. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)
8. Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. We are not a liquor store, bring your own. If you feel the need to ask, we might be able to grant a drink or two as a courtesy. Excessive drinking or doing anything shaddy in the bar area will get you will be asked to leave.
9. No sleeping on the couch, you have a private room. If you sleep on the couch for more than 1-2 hours, you will be asked to leave or go to your room nicely.
10. No unauthorized guests at the apartment. Extra guests will be charged that guest fee ($20 dollars for the entire stay from your security deposit if they are not disclosed earlier) unless you pre-authorize this with us (host) via written text or email.
11. You will get 1 towel per day per person, if you need more you will need to request it ahead of time via text, email, or phone call.
12. No SMOKING inside apartment.
I made the trip with my daughter and we had a great stay. The room was very comfortable, the building was beautiful and close to everything for walking. Parking was also easy to find, we were only one block over. Will and Tira were very helpful and accommodating, we will definitely book with them again.
Lovely place and convenient area to the McCormick Place convention center.
I went to Mccormick center for a conference and stayed at Will's place for four night. I really liked the place and enjoyed my stay at Chicago. The location is very close to bus stops and Chinatown. Easy to get around. It is a little bit noisy at night with the train passing by, but I had no problem falling asleep. They have four adorable cats in the apartment, too!
First time-user of AirBnB as well as first-time visitor to Chicago and plan on repeating the experience. Will's flat is well-located and in close proximity to public transit and one block away from Michigan Ave. The building in brand new and the room was tidy and clean. Will shared some tips for attractions in the area and had actually gotten a map of Chicago transit and attractions for me (my own Tourist Authority!). I have a lovely weekend and thank Will, and his roomates, for the hospitality.
I received a perfect hospitality. The room was very nice, a confortable bed and every thing was clean.
The apartment is close to the red line and to mcKormick where there are many congress.
The place was clean and very close to convention center, a bit noisy at night due to train passing near by. I just wished we had our own bathroom!
This host has 746 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Chin
We have lived in Chicago our entire life and LOVE it.
Our favorite food is sushi ;) We enjoy traveling I try to get out of chicago to visit a new places atleast 3 times a year.
We both know what good customer service is all about and I have excellent communication skills. We would look forward to having you as our guest. I will make sure you have a good nights rest and relaxing stay at our luxury apartments. We're both very easy going and laid back. If you have any special requests please feel free to ask.
VERY CLOSE!!West Cermak Road Chicago 60616
Convention Center Walking Distance!Chicago IL 60616
VERY CLOSE!!South Lake Shore Drive Chicago IL 60605
VERY CLOSE!!South Lake Shore Drive Chicago IL 60605
VERY CLOSE!!South Columbus Drive IL Chicago 60605
VERY CLOSE!!E Randolph Dr Chicago IL 60601-7403
VERY CLOSE!!South Michigan Avenue Chicago IL 60604
VERY CLOSE!!Chicago IL 60603
VERY CLOSE!!South Wacker Drive Chicago Illinois 60606
VERY CLOSE!!Chicago Illinois
VERY CLOSE!!East Grand Avenue Chicago IL 60611
VERY CLOSE!!Chicago IL 60611
VERY CLOSE!!Chicago IL
VERY CLOSE!!S Cicero Ave # 57 Chicago IL 60638
VERY CLOSE!!Chicago IL 60666