High ceiling, sunny and very nicely furnished 1.5 bedrooms top floor penthouse located in the heart of the lively Marina district of San Francisco a couple of blocks away from the Bay.
NB: The WHOLE APARTMENT which has a king and a full size bed (so can sleep 4) can be made AVAILABLE upon request for $190/night ($220/night during long week end and holidays).
- Spacious, high ceiling, sunny and very nicely furnished 1.5 bedrooms top floor penthouse located in the heart of the gorgeous Marina.
- The apartment has a 180 degrees view, a fireplace, exposed beams, and includes HD TV cable, wifi and utilities.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, microwave, boiler, toaster, fan, counters, bar, stools and all necessary cooking utensils.
- Guests will enjoy a large quiet double bedroom with a comfortable king size bed.
- Fresh linen and towels will be provided to guests.
- Host sleeps in a loft bed in the office space separate from the bedroom above the desk area.
- Guests have their OWN CABLE HD TV, alarm clock, radio, iPod player, closet, drawer dresser, mirrors, and bedside table, and have their own space in the bathroom cabinets and a hairdryer is available.
- Guests have access to the entire apartment and can cook whenever they want, and come in and out of the apartment at their liking.
- Host is at the guests' disposal to answer any questions and help them discover the beautiful city of San Francisco and state of California to the fullest extent during their stay.
- The apartment is in the Marina at the level of Fillmore/Chestnut/Union St a couple of blocks from Marina Green, Fort Mason, Crissy Field, Presidio (18-hole golf course), Palace of Fine Arts, Pacific Heights, 4 public tennis courts and within walking distance from Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Baker Beach.
- The Marina and Cow Hollow count plenty of nice restaurants, bars, coffee places, and stores (Apple store included!).
Bus lines # 22, 28, 30 and 43 around the corner and many taxis always available.
Host can give access to the building remotely through his cell phone allowing easy check-in.
Man, we really enjoyed staying with you. And we met great people in your neighborhood. Thanks for the perfect room and everything.
Just got married two hours ago ;)
See you next time we come to San Francisco. Thanks man.
All the good reviews are true ! We had a great stay in very nice and clean flat. Cedric, thank you again for all your advices. We recommend this apartment for a good stay in San Francisco !
I had a great stay with Cedric in San Francisco. Very nice and clean flat and incredibly helpful host
Cedric was an amazing host! He was very nice, super accommodating and helpful with directions around the city. The apartment was in a perfect location...within walking distance to everything! It was quiet at night. The apartment was super cute and very clean. Definitely a great experience!
Cedric is as cool as San Francisco itself! He is a great, flexible and accommodating host and most of all a super great person. His home is very well situated at a great location - we felt at home and welcome immediately and recommend it to anybody who's looking for a lovely short term home in The City. :)
Great place to stay in the heart of everything. Cedric was great with recommendations and made my stay very comforting and welcome.
Cedric was very nice and flexible with our arrival time. The room was really spacious and comfortable for two. We had access to the rest of the apartment which had great amenities, but didn't take use of them since we were out and about for most waking hours. Cedric gave great restaurant and tourist advice. Location could not have been any better. Would definitely stay again.
I can totally recommend Cedrics Appartement. It's perfectly located and in walking distance to fisherman's wharf. There are plenty of restaurants around the building. Cedric was a very helpful host and staying there was very uncomplicated. Thanks for the great days in San Francisco!
Both Cedric and his apartment lived up to the great reviews others have given, so I don't have much to add other than to reinforce some of my favorite things: that the apartment is beautiful, the main bedroom is really very big for San Francisco, everything is very clean and well accommodated, and that he made it easy to stay there. For those traveling downtown or to the Civic Center, the 30 and 30x buses are steps away and easy to use - you'll save so much on taxis and hotels that you can afford to come back again. And of course Cedric is very helpful and respectful - the apartment reflects on the owner. Highly recommended.
Hi folks! As first time Airbnb'rs we stayed at Cedric's place. Cozy appartment in an excellent location. The bed was wonderfull we slept very well. Chestnut area has great restaurants so after a busy day it's a 2 minute walk to eat at a nice place! Great experience!! Would definitly recommand it. Cheers Onno Wieke
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.