2 ROOMS - EXTRA CLEAN - NEWLY RENOVATED - LUXURY - 3 MINS TO ISTIKLAL STREET
2 ROOMS - EXTRA CLEAN - NEWLY RENOVATED - LUXURY - 3 MINS TO ISTIKLAL STREET
Note1: My calendars are ALWAYS update. If you see availability, sure it is:)
Note2: If you send me message, I reply instantly if I am not sleeping.
1) Entire apart (Not shared)
2) Two rooms including full kitchen
3) Guaranteed Selection (The apart you stay will be the one you liked and booked from the photos. You will not taken to another building or apart.)
4) Extra-Clean (Verified and guaranteed)
5) All included prices (Such as high-speed wifi, bills, cleaning etc.)
6) Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)
7) Free my handmade 40 pages “Our Istanbul Suggestions” guide (Istanbul hints, where to visit, what to do interesting, where to eat special tastes etc.) will be sent through e-mail.
8) Easy Key Delivery. (My office is near the apart building entrance door and I am here everyday)
9) Free assistant in my office to help you (If have any question or problem about Istanbul or apart, their job is to solve it. Also I am here on top of them)
10) Easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul (3 mins. by walk where you leave the airport bus in Taksim)
11) In the main and biggest connection street to Istiklal Street. (Bright street, you can walk home safely in any hour.)
12) 5 minutes to Istiklal Street. (But away from laud voice music and noisy crowd)
13) Market, restaurant and bakery in next blocks (Just seconds by walk)
14) Extra-Secure with alarm system
15) Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
16) Photos are taken with a realistic lens, not with wide lenses. (To avoid misleading. Because with wide lenses, the rooms seems bigger than it is)
* Due to height difference, it is in the entrance floor although you go 1 floor down.
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked and choosed from the photos. Otherwise we will fully refund the money you paid.
* Cleaning Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the most clean aparts in Istanbul. If you are not satisfied by the cleaning, we give one of our cleaner under your command, and she will work until you are satisfied:)
* Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* High speed wireless internet (7/24 hours)
* 24 hours warm shower.
* General house cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels (Shower & hand) and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* Liquid soap, equipments for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* After your check-out hour, we should save your luggage when you enjoy your last hours.
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Smile on our faces :)
!!! As you can see, the room prices include everything you need. So you will know the total price from the first day and you will not spend any more money for your stay.
* Public Transport: 2 mins. close to public bus station, 5 mins. close to tram, 10 mins. close to metro stations.
* Nearby Life. There are bakery, patisserie, small market, big supermarket and 7/24 open restaurant in the neighbour blocks just seconds by walk. And there is a traditional bazaar in the side street each Sunday.
* Istiklal Street 5 mins. close to Istiklal street, which lives 7/24. Since most of the cafes and restaurants are open until morning, you can have a late dinner if you are hungry.
* Night Life: 5 mins. close to famous night-life centers of Taksim such as “Nevizade”, “Cicek Pasaji”, “Asmali Mescid” and “French Street”. You will not need to walk much after a good evening event.
* 7.5 mins. close to Demiroren Shopping Mall. (Biggest Mall of Taksim)
* 10 mins. close to Taksim square.
* 12 mins. close to Galata Tower.
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
ACCESS & KEY DELIVERY:
* Our location is so easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul.
* If you come from airport and use airport buses (Havatas), its 2-3 mins. by walk after you leave the bus near Taksim English Consulate (Tepebasi Stop).
* Easy to delivering and providing keys. (I’m working in the same building)
* After 20.00 pm - 10 €
* After 24.00 pm – 15 €
* Blue Flag award: 10/10 rated after unannounced inspection for the hygiene of our aparts.
* Creativity award: For being first who have different concepts in each apart.
* Rising star award 2012: For our improvement in our first year.
* (Bedroom) Has comfortable real double bed.
* (Living room/Bedroom) To give flexibility to our guests, this room is convertible between “Living room” and “Bedroom”. It has a comfortable double sofa bed, working/dining table and satellite TV. If you prefer, by setting up the sofa beds, we convert the living room to a bedroom before your check-in.
* (Bathroom) Bathroom is EXTRA CLEAN and has 7/24 warm shower. (We are so sensitive on hygiene and have awards.)
* (Kitchen) Big kitchen is injected to living room.
* All the furnishes are modern, new, user friendly and comfortable.
* The beds are one of the best for sleeping.
* Kitchen is fully equipped and you can find everything you need in your kitchen even corkscrew. (Flat wares, glasses, plates, all the cooking equipments and etc.)
* There are TV, refrigerator, washing machine, cloth dryer, microwave, sandwich toaster, cooker, kettle, hair dryer, ironer and ironing board in the apart. (Please ask for “Vacuum cleaner” for free when you need during your stay)
* For the warm weather, we have 2 tower style mobile ventilator in the apart. You can use it in any room. And in the cold weather, the heating system in all rooms will warm all the apart.
* There are several nice modern pictures and red butterflies on the wall to enjoy your stay.
BABY FRIENDLY (Free):
* Big and comfortable baby bed
* Secure baby chair with seat belt (With small table)
* Baby bath for a good baby shower
* Baby stroller
(Please ask for baby equipments in your inquiry whether they are in use or not in your dates)
(These equipments are cleaned twice (After and before the guest) for your baby’s health.)
* All of my aparts are in the same building. The building is quite & secure.
* We are in the secure district of Taksim (Main connection to Istiklal Street). But we are more secure with our second security door and easy alarm system (Same as car alarm remote. One button arms the alarm, and other button unarms the alarm.). You, your family (or friends) and your personal valuable belongings will be secure.
By booking our apart, you are helping;
* Poor and desperate families with children
* Hungry cats & dogs in the street and barns
* Wounded ownerless animals
The position is central and convenient for attractions as well as the airports' shuttle. Renovations have been finished and rooms were clean and well equipped, well worth a stay at the price.
Very nice hosters! Güner and his family were very nice. They are still doing some renovation in the house but eventhough the try everything to be clean and comfortable. They were very nice also arranging taxis and giving us tipps.
Very nice place to stay at!
Good location (close to the main street Itiklal, close to Taksim where all the bars, restaurants and a lot of shops are!). Nice and cheap restaurant on the same street. Even a supermarket and a bakery too.
Very nice and helpful host.
High class apartments.
Would definitely rent this again!
Unfortunately what was expected from the description and the photos , was not the reality! The apartment was under construction and renovation, as a matter of fact there was the smell of the paint that gave us breathing problems and we had to sleep every night with open windows. Even if Guner proposed us a discount, he did not advise us before coming even though we had sent a confirmation email about the apartment condition. Most of the time there were workers who worked outside the apartment door. There was no direct light as we were on the basement, but the windows opened on the sewage and bags of cement.
Hello, i accept the criticisms, but as i explained in the messages to you (And also face to face), our renovation period took longer than expected (Will be finished in 8 May 2014). The flat was 70% finished when you arrived, thats why i offered you discount. I had two options before you arrive; Cancellation or Welcoming. If i cancelled the reservation, it would be very hard for you to find a new flat since its a high season. I chosed welcoming (By taking risk of a bad review), and 3 days, we did our best to make the flat ready to your arrival. And the workers who are working outside the apartment door, were trying to provide you wifi access point, inside building lambs. And this flat is not a basement, it has windows to the street, and in the entrance level (Due to height difference). Also, the sewage is far from our building (End of the street), its impossible to see a sewage. The cement bags are stocked in the street, thats true, but not cement inside. They are for the landscaping of the entrance. So when you open the window, you will see a much more nice view:)
Güner, Berivan and Erdal are very friendly and supportive. They gave us some tips of activities and places to go and made us feel at home, trying all the time to help us and making sure that we were fine. The apartment has a very good cost benefit and location. I definitely would recommend them.
Well organised, great location, clean, hosts were very helpful, flat is a bit dark as there is not so much direct light. But still a great value.
Very kind hosts, central room, no problems at all! We would recommend it!
Although the building and surrounding neighborhood are not very impressive, the very attractively decorated and compactly designed apartment was just what I was looking for. Everything is there: equipped kitchen, microwave, fridge, TV, nice bathroom, small closet, and everything is clean and neat. It's in the basement, so you never know what the light is like outside, but that makes it a nice respite from a day of sightseeing. The hosts are very nice and very helpful, and best of all, are next door most of the time if you need anything. Istanbul was just fantastic! The apartment's location was great, near scores of restaurants, shops, bars, clubs, and stores. Short walk to Taksim Square as well as the Galata district and then across the bridge to the Old Town. Would recommend this apartment highly for 1 or 2 persons; (apparently 4 people have stayed here at one time, although I dont know how they managed it!)
Our stay at the Real Life Apt was a great one. Mdm Erdal, hers on-in-law Guner and their staff, Nazif were always very helpful. Guner always answered our emails within minutes and tended to our requests almost immediately. They were all great hosts.
The apartment was strategically located, only about ten-minute walk to Taksim Sq. Very convenient with many shops and market in the surrounding area. The size of the apartment was a bit tight for our family of four, as my husband and two teenaged children are big size but we managed, not too bad.
Overall, highly recommended especially with such helpful hosts!
Our hosts did every thing needed to make the stay enjoyable. Great instructions were provide on getting there and the local sights including places to eat. We arrived early but they were able to accommodate us.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT