Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is located in Prenzlauer Berg (Kollwitzkiez) bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• 11 sqm
• quiet, window facing the backyard
• at the entrance of the apartment
• furnished with original oriental pieces
• queen size bed (160x200cm)
• memory foam matress and comfy duvet
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
This was a great place to stay! It was very clean and well organized. Lucas and Claudia recommended lovely places to eat around the neighborhood, which is right in the center of Berlin so getting around was very easy and accessible. I highly recommend staying there.
In a few words, This is an excellent option to stay in Berlin, the location is great. There are a lot of restaurants and shops. Good price, and the Landlords were really kind, they will help you out if you need it. I totally recommend this place.
Plein de points positifs comme la proximité de Alexanderplatz, une des principales places de Berlin, la maison très confortable, la disponibilité des hôtes etc! Nous recommandons vivement cette chambre!
The host gave us a very good welcome. Everything was great and the room was very cozy and comfortable.
Eine angenehme Unterkunft, sauber und klar, mitten in der Szene des Prenzlauer Bergs. Nette Gastgeber! Ich hatte am Abreisetag am späten Vormittag einen Termin und konnte zum einen sehr unkompliziert etwas später auschecken, zum anderen überhaupt noch in der Küche / Sitzecke bleiben und mich vorbereiten - das war sehr nett. Danke!!
Awesome apartment. Just 10 minutes to Alexanderplatz. Very comfrotable room and the hosts were really nice. We had a great time there, and they clean the apartment twice a day so it's never dirty.
We recommend it to everyone!
Eure "WG" hat alles, was man braucht zu einem günstigen Preis.
Die Lage ist hervorragend, besonders das innovative Viertel hat es uns angetan, sodass wir vom Rest Berlins in den zwei Tagen kaum etwas anderes gesehen haben! Wir kommen wieder!
Peter und Sabine
This host has 315 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews