About this listing
Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• 11 sqm
• quiet, window facing the backyard
• at the entrance of the apartment
• furnished with original oriental pieces
• queen size bed (160x200cm)
• memory foam matress and comfy duvet
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
The host was very friendly and helpful. The room is exactly as shown in the picture, all the house is clean and quiet. Lovely location close to bars, restaurants and easy to reach with public transportation. I recommend this place.
This place was very clean, modern, and had excellent cooking and shower facilities. It was very close to the tram and a major station, so public transport was easy. Great stay!
Had a good orientation of everything in the apartment when we arrived and then pretty much left to our own devices, the bedroom and communal areas were good
The apartment was in a good location, quiet and residential but still easy to access busier parts of the city. The room and bathroom were very clean, as was the kitchen. The unit is four bedrooms with one bathroom which was tough in the morning when everyone wanted to shower. Lucas and Claudia communicated lots of information to us ahead of time. The apartment also has a city map with restaurants they like marked on it.
Great location! Warm welcome, shown facilities and shown room. Well decorated, a little dusty but that didn't bother us at all. The toilet was dirty when we arrived, would have been nice to be clean but there were other guests so perhaps we just arrived at the wrong time! Large light room, well decorated and cosy. Slept well until the morning when children and dogs woke us very early, both forgivable, but then trying to get back to sleep, a workman arrived and started work before 7:00!! Drilling and banging meant no more sleep, which was a shame after a long day in Berlin, and no warning that this work would take place was given!
Our experience in Berlin with Project A was great. The room was comfortable, the area for guests was clean and very organized. Claudia was very welcoming and helpful.
This host has 367 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews