Indonesia/ South Sulawesi..
a place which has lots of traditions and sights to offer
- Toraja Land (exceeding tradition for their dead people)
- Bira (a dozy village with beautiful countryside)
- big city of Makassar
- Tanah Beru/ Ara (worldwide famous Pinisi Boats made here)
- unique diving sites
- any much more...
Bara Beach Bungalows is about 2 km away from Bira.
It consist of 4 Bungalows and an open restaurant until now.
This resort is in front to a white palm beach with crystal clear water.
Our guests like to stay there because of the untouched nature in and around the resort.
It´s great to relax, but there are also many offers like day tours or diving.
- bonfire at the beach
- rent a motorbike
- snorkeling along the coral reef
- walk on top of the highest mountain
-> watch out for monkeys =)
For further information please contact me.
Thank you for your kind attention.
We look forward to receiving you here!
Bara Beach Bungalows