Indonesia/ South Sulawesi..
a place which has lots of traditions and sights to offer
- Toraja Land (exceeding tradition for their dead people)
- Bira (a dozy village with beautiful countryside)
- big city of Makassar
- Tanah Beru/ Ara (worldwide famous Pinisi Boats made here)
- unique diving sites
- any much more...
Bara Beach Bungalows is about 2 km away from Bira.
It consist of 4 Bungalows and an open restaurant until now.
This resort is in front to a white palm beach with crystal clear water.
Our guests like to stay there because of the untouched nature in and around the resort.
It´s great to relax, but there are also many offers like day tours or diving.
- bonfire at the beach
- rent a motorbike
- snorkeling along the coral reef
- walk on top of the highest mountain
-> watch out for monkeys =)
For further information please contact me.
Thank you for your kind attention.
We look forward to receiving you here!
Bara Beach Bungalows
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.