Ninth floor condo with great view on the corner of St. Mathieu and René-Lévesque.
- Phone, high-speed internet and cable included (along with tv and dvd player)
- Stocked kitchen (includes dishes, pots, pans, utensils, stove-oven, toaster)
- Includes fan, but no air conditioning
- Very comfortable double bed
- Includes clean sheets, towels, soap
- Elevator access as well as different entrance possibilities, including through hotel
- Outside heated pool on ground floor level
- Washer and dryer available two doors down from apt, 2,25 per wash, 1,75 per dry
- Payed indoor parking available
- Bixi bike stand one block away
- 5 minute walk from 2 metro lines (the Guy-Concordia stop on the green line or the Lucien-Lallier stop on the orange line)
- 5 minute walk from rue Ste. Catherine, quick access to the 720
- Bike paths, movie theatres, shopping, great restaurants, museum, Bell center, bars, clubs close by.
- Hot water tank in apartment (not shared)
- Alarm clock and music player (cds, tapes, radio and mp3 input)
Check out the view and the neighbourhood - see pictures.
Ótima estadia! Anfitriã super solícita e apartamento exatamente como no anúncio: perfeito. Altamente recomendado!
Muy buena anfitriona y muy buen apartamento, muy céntrico y bien cuidado
Laura was a perfect host, always replied immediately & helped me when I needed something. The apartment was very clean and its location just perfect when you want to live downtown. Two metro stations are reachable in just 5 minutes, which is amazing. The apartment got everything one needs (kitchen supplies, bathroom and towels).
Our experience was tremendous - Laura is a terrific host and we had a wonderful stay in Montreal. The apartment itself is extremely clean and well-maintained, and ideally located in downtown. Laura provided us with all of the important information and was extremely gracious. We highly recommend this apartment!
We were so pleased with our stay at Laura's Airbnb. This was our first time doing Airbnb and so we weren't sure what to expect, but Laura set the bar high. She was very communicative and flexible with our arrival time and made it easy to find her. The place was spotless, bright and comfortable. Laura had so many thoughtful touches -- a big bowl of fresh fruit, muffins, english muffins, fresh flowers, coffee, tea, milk, butter and condiments -- wow! So convenient to arrive in the evening and not worry about getting food for breakfast the next morning. Laura also provides a bathroom toiletries and even laundry detergent if you need to do laundry in the room two doors down the hall. Note that she does have air conditioning now -- which was very helpful during the sweltering July weather. We also used the pool which was so refreshing. Parking in the same building was $15 per night with in and out privileges. Location was good -- about 1/3 mile to the Metro in a nice part of town and pretty central to everything. We had a great time in a fun city thanks to our stay here. I would wholeheartedly recommend her place to anyone. It was a great experience, and she was a great host. So glad we chose to go with Airbnb and Laura's place instead of a hotel which wouldn't have been nearly as nice.
Laura's condo was great! There was great light all day long, the location was steps away from everything, including the Canada Day parade (!), and everything was clean and delightful. The pictures don't do the place justice, it is a perfectly decorated very comfortable.
Laura was a a great host, very responsive and helpful. I would totally recommend this place to anyone looking to stay downtown.
This is a fantastic place to stay, excellent location, clean, great view, close to great restaurants, shopping and the metro. Laura was very accommodating and was VERY well prepared to host guests (list of things to do, some breakfast items, a phone for receiving calls, separate keys for me and my friend, clean sheets/towels).
Thanks again Laura, it was an absolute pleasure.
Hello, my name is Laura. I was born and raised in Montreal, and I love my city. I also love exploring new places, learning new languages and exploring new cultures.