About this listing
Villa Celeste is your ideal Italian home for an unforgetable stay in Rome. It is situated in the Roman countryside only 15 minutes by train from St Peters' Square.
Villa Celeste is your ideal Italian home for an unforgetable stay in Rome. It is situated in the Roman countryside only 15 minutes by train from St Peters’ Square.
The tiny village where Villa Celeste is located, Palidoro Torreinpietra is only one minute walk from the train station, only a 15 minute drive from Fiumicino airport, and only a five minute drive from the Roman beach of Passoscuro .
Villa Celeste is not only located in the best position for the best holiday but also offers all comforts of a very modern house, with a large garden, newly refurbished within a typical old style of a Roman countryside home.
Villa Celeste is split in two levels over approx 1000 sq feet
Welcome Basket - With each booking will receive a hamper of fresh cheese from the local family farm.
Although breakfast is not officially included nor served, we would always make sure that there is always something for you to have for your first breakfast at Villa Celeste!
I Liana, the owner, live abroad so you will be welcomed by my sister Gloria. Once you book I will put you in touch with her. She is on What’s App so you don’t need to send international text messages at all.
She will meet you at the station of Palidoro Torreimpietra which is only 5 minutes away.
From Villa Celeste the following daily excursions are possible
- Rome (St Peter’s square only 15 minutes on the train)
- Pompei, Naples, Capri, Florence as the main station of Rome (Termini) is only 40 minutes away:
- Pisa – Palidoro is actually on the way between Rome and Pisa (roughly 2hours by train)
- Lake Bracciano – only 20 minutes away by car – where you can do Surfing, visit the Medieval Lake
- Cerveteri and the Etruscan tombs, only 15 away by car
- Ostia Antica – 20 minutes away by car
Nearby the following beaches are easily reachable:
- Passoscuro and its white sand and lovely restaurants along the beach
- Ladispoli and its dark sand and many shops, shopping centre and restaurants
- Lake Bracciano and its very clean water where you can even do Wind Surg
- Only 5 minutes away is a Horse Riding centre of Don Quichote.
Station with direct trains to Rome 5 minutes away.
Other Things to Note
The house benefits from the following extras:
- Free wi fi
- Dish washer
- Washing machine and washing powder
- Shampoo, soap, linen and towels provided
- Baby cot can be provided on request at no extra cost
- Security Alarmed Property
- Secure free Parking just adjacent to the villa, within private gated development
If you have children lots of toys as well as children books are available inside and outside for them to have fun with... but if you don’t have children these are discretely put away each time so they would not be on your way.
The supermarket is only 5 minutes away by car, same as restaurants , pizzerias and bars.
Bikes available to rent.