About this listing
A cozy room for a good night's sleep on a pillow top mattress.
( Please click on "About Andrea" below to see my other rooms )
* 3 Night Special Getaway Dinner Package:
A reservation for 3 Nights for 2 people will include one complimentary $30.00 Dinner Voucher for a choice of Restaurants down at the Falls. Plus discounts for local attractions. The rate includes all taxes.
Andrea's Niagara Falls Bed and Breakfast is Open all year. Come indulge yourself in a romantic getaway vacation at the historic Andrea's B&B.
A quaint bed and breakfast built in 1892, located in the older, quieter downtown area of Niagara Falls. Andrea followed her dream and established this historic home into a B&B in 1987.
The Queen Ensuite is the adjoining smaller room (8.11x9.0) of the 2 Bedroom Suite. You will be refreshed after a good night's sleep on a cozy pillow top queen size mattress. Enjoy the luxury of your own 3-piece Large en-suite bathroom, along with ceiling fan, air condition, cable TV and wireless internet.
*3 Pc Ensuite Bathroom:
Includes Towels, liquid soap, shampoo, body wash, hair dryer and iron.
Enjoy a different breakfast buffet each morning while you relax in the luminous front porch or garden patio in the summer or in the dinning area by the warm and toasty gas fireplace in the winter months.
* We serve a variety of the items listed below:
Egg Dishes, Pancakes, Waffles, Quiche, French Toast, Fresh Baked Goods, 9 Grain Bread, Fresh Fruit, Cereals, Yogurt, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Milk, Juice, Coffee & Tea (Please note any allergies in advance) So come and treat yourself to a pleasant stay at our welcoming B&B!
Come indulge yourself in a romantic getaway vacation at the historic Andrea's B&B. Whether you are on business, a traveler looking to meet new people or looking for a romantic getaway, Andrea's B&B can offer you a quiet place to relax for your vacation needs. Located one house up from River Road between the Whirlpool and Rainbow bridges.
You can relax in the common livingroom with dining area and fireplace. There is a free coffee and tea station 24 hours.
Interaction with guests
I live in the B&B and am available to you on request.
Other things to note
*Weekends & Holidays may require 2 Night Bookings, so Please Email me for One-Night Reservations. I do offer a total of 4 Rooms in case you have a group of up to 8 people in total. Multiple night's could be offered in different rooms to accommodate long stays.
* There are Fireworks down at the Falls most Friday and Sunday nights.
* I also sell the Niagara Falls Wonder Passes until April 15, 2017 which include Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara’s Fury: the Story of the Falls, Butterfly Conservatory as well as two-day all-day transportation on the WEGO bus system. This will save you 55 % off with many discount coupons. Plan to stay at least 2 Days to enjoy all that Niagara Region has to offer.
* You will love the Large 4 Poster King size Bed which is the new addition in the larger room of the 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite. I love searching yard sales for unique items and this is just a wonderful addition to the Suite for you to enjoy.
* The Niagara Parks is in the process of completing a New Zipline & Aerial Adventure Course . You can either take the WEGO Shuttle Bus or Walk to this attraction from my B&B.
* Families with infants are more comfortable in the Suite. Please go to my Profile for information on my other rooms.
* You are Welcome to smoke outside in our sitting areas.
* Please include all children with your inquiry.
A full breakfast style buffet is served between 8am with last seating at 9:30am.
You may also choose to get to know the other guests in the living room, with stories of travel in front of a warm and inviting fireplace.
Other amenities include 32" TV with DVD player, computer, small fridge, microwave, kettle and complimentary tea and coffee, all located in the downstairs area.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 170 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I never thought that I would still love every minute of running my B&B after 30 years. The best part of this job is meeting such wonderful people from all over the world. I love putting a smile on my guest's faces and listening to their life adventures.
I followed my dream and established this historic home into a B&B in 1987. I always enjoyed having my friends stay overnight and now I can meet new friends. I was born and raised in Niagara Falls. I never get tired of the majestic rush of the waterfalls. The lights at night are breathtaking and the Niagara Parks gardens are beautiful. I look forward to meeting new friends from all over the World this season. Andrea