About this listing
Cosy and airy, two-bedroom apartment with two balconies. Close to the City Park, the green area of Budapest near the city center. Heroes’s Square, Szechenyi bath are easy to reach. Excellent public transport. Free WiFi and parking all around.
Full capacity of our home including of two separate bedrooms with double bed and a wide sofa bed (pull out-bed) in the living room. All rooms, toilet, bathroom and the kitchen join the dining hall in the middle. We have two balconies, one of them with nice view to the shared garden (backyard of the building). On the ground floor, for the door which one get you out always locked, just ask for the key to use it and you can relax in the garden without leaving the flat. We do some vegetables and herbs/spices as well so feel free to use them for cooking or just eating fresh (only in summer).
Bedlinen and tovels are provided.
You have access to all the equipment of the flat.
- private hi-speed WIFI
- LCD flat TV with plenty of channels, some of them with English language and/or subtitle
- fresh bed linen and towels
- welcome drink at arrival
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven. Also handy, we provide hairdryer and hair straightener. We have small/big dryig racks and iron with ironing board to use.
Feel free to use them all!
Interaction with guests
We live in the apartment (summertime and bank holidays in and out), so the calendar is up to date and can offer flexible bookings for you. You can book the whole apartment (families, friends) or the two private room for 2-2 person (other two listing at my profile).
We could be your tourist guide and also we have a few things for you to taste!
We are very close to the City Park (public transport 5mins, walking 10mins) that is one of the biggest green area of Budapest. To an early morning run is the best place to have.
Entertainment facilities nearby: Szechenyi thermal baths, Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest Zoo, roller coaster, circus, Vajdahunyad Castle, Heroes's Square.
You do not need to go far to find all the shops you need, like groceries, pharmacies, bakeries, post office, ATM and fine restaurants as well. Everything within 5-10mins. walking distance, groceries in 50m.
Free parking all around, but if you use public transport, trams, trolley and buses are all very close to catch any of them. City Center in 20mins, Liszt Ferenc Airport in 40mins, Nyugati/Western Railway Station in 30mins.
Other things to note
Please do your best for the environment and reuse/recycle all different sort of plastic/paper/glass etc. in our home.
Our home can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
No smoking and no pets please in the apartment. Smoking allowed in the garden terrace (chairs, table and ashtray). Please no shoes in the flat, I can provide slippers for you. We have good relationship with our neighbors, so please when you come and go be respectful.
For early/late arriving, before 8AM and after 8PM a check-in fee 10 EUR to be paid in cash upon arrival.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
3. Any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
4. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
5. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
6. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
7. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
8. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
9. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM.
10. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
11. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties.
Thank you for your understanding.
12. There is a free and private WIFI access in the apartment.
13. Please do not water the plants, only if requested :-)
We live together in our home now for 4 years and decided to welcome people from all around the world. We used to live in England, London for nearly 8 years and met many people and culture there...we miss that much but fortunately found airbnb to greet and meet you again!! :-) We love to stay in the city but always open to travel around countryside. As often as we can cook and we have a lovely garden to look after and share with housemates. Some time we have some free places (rooms) to book and we might share the flat or you could be on your own...